Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (44344 Views)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
mvem:
So where are you evidence to support this claim?...or did the Chinese tell you ?
It obvious someone is trying to pull China down with this virus... Which is a man made
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
fvckchina:

if you have ebola , would you like dying in your family's arms or dying in a camp?

you should read this article carefully.

that chinese woman said, if her uncle (only a suspect) was not put into the hospital he would not die of real infection,and now her father was a suspect too and she refused to let her father go to hospital.

How do u always pass exams in school?
Can't bliv that a 21st century guy will be dis backward.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by fvckchina: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
mvem:
Not all that have Coronavirus die...a guy recently just recovered from it in China. It seems it kills the old more for obvious reasons. Thousands have it but only a few hundreds have died from it. Corona fatality rate is not like that of Ebola that almost have certain death

check it, today's newest death toll by chinese government.

hospital is a euphemism for concentration camp

28 000 patients with 24 700 suspects, while 564 died n 1325 cured.

so,what will happen to those waiting ones in the hospital? they are doomed to die

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
it very bad seriously

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by fvckchina: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
aAK1:
read again and this time with understanding

so, why would that wonan refuse to send her father away ?

you tell me
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Zooposki(f): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by 616autos: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
doncox:
Very scary. My question is, how did this virus get born sef? Where has it been since forever or was it cloned? Please those with knowledge of bacteria and virus should tell us more.
the virus is man made,

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by aAK1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
fvckchina:

so, why would that wonan refuse to send her father away ?

you tell me
as i said read again. the newly built hospitals are not for new cases but for people who were transferred from other hospitals. the only other options are quarantine facility's which is were her uncle died.read with understanding next time
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Zooposki(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
mvem:
Not all that have Coronavirus die...a guy recently just recovered from it in China. It seems it kills the old more for obvious reasons. Thousands have it but only a few hundreds have died from it. Corona fatality rate is not like that of Ebola that almost have certain death

I heard it was engineered to kill the old people because China has no pension for them. Money has been spent.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by magzey: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Buhari has failed

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by sterlingD(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Of late there have movies produced which have story line is around very deadly and dangerous virus disease outbreaks. Although they are just movies they give some sort of frightening insight and heads up.

We have been having cases of outbreaks of some diseases of late that are very strange to us and very alien to us.l must say it is very scary and frightening.

The virus outbreak reminds me of what happened in the movie Resident Evil even though it is just a movie.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Obataopue: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
undecided:
Awon die hard people!!

Information reaching us @[color=#006600][/color] says that 'A total of 60 Nigerians are living in Wuhan city where the virus broke out from, No Nigerian in China had been infected and we have our brothers and sisters in our prayers everyday not to contact this deadly virus'
Kindly say Amen to this,
if you love your fellow Nigerians pleaseee

We came across this thread showing us the kinda food they eat in Wuhan, China,
We shock no be small......
These are just 4 of the over 10 pics we saw.
We hope Nigerians living in that part of the world do not eat this?!
*Pukes*

So damn!!
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by mindtricks: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

What's this blockhead saying? I hope you read the above write-up and understood it?
She's simply saying the number of infected people are so much that there's no more available spaces and enough healthcare personnel to admit and take of them respectively.
The new hospital is a 1000-bed facility, and it's equipped with modern facilities. The problem is that the number of people infected are so many that it's difficult to get bed spaces in the hospitals both for treatment and quarantine. Butt hey're still building more. Another 1500-bed facility will be opened today. I think China is doing well.
Concentrate on your bleeped-up country that doesn't even have facilities to quarantine suspected cases, let alone manage over 20,000 infected cases. Most other African countries, except Nigeria, have evacuated and quarantined their citizens. A serious country that cares about it's citizens should have erected a quarantine facility in an isolated place by now.

Sad but true. Failure of Nigerian leadership and their less concerned attitude as usual.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by mvem(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wolgrace:
Three Homework Study Research:

1. Virus invention.
2. Patent numbers.
3. Vaccine indoctrination.

The "world humanistic powers" controlled by Satan hates you.

Find out bro. Good luck!

I might not agree to your conspiracy but i know in no time they will say they have gotten a vaccine
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by mvem(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zooposki:

I heard it was engineered to kill the old people because China has no pension for them. Money has been spent.
hmmm....it has to kill millions but it has only killed some hundreds and might not reach those numbers....in no time now you will hear about a breaking news on a vaccine or cure
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Zooposki(f): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Akpaamunsi: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
post=86424036:
Awon die hard people!!

Information reaching us @[color=#006600][/color] says that 'A total of 60 Nigerians are living in Wuhan city where the virus broke out from, No Nigerian in China had been infected and we have our brothers and sisters in our prayers everyday not to contact this deadly virus'
Kindly say Amen to this,

*Pukes*

So damn!!

Can u deliver some of them roasted to my dogs?
I hear u deal on dead meat.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by mvem(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zooposki:

About 25,000 has been killed so far. Figures were mistakenly released.
25,000!...where did you read that....Official reports stands at 500+ and unofficial reports stands at about a 1000....There is no way 25,000 will have died and the world won't know....you can't cover up those numbers

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Zooposki(f): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
mvem:
25,000!...where did you read that....Official reports stands at 500+ and unofficial reports stands at about a 1000....There is no way 25,000 will have died and the world won't know....you can't cover up those numbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzagPdIeAl0
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by teemy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
"28 days later" movie comes to mind.

We've all been seeing those zombie and apocalyptic movies. I hope we've also been planning for it instead of enjoying the entertainment alone.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by mvem(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zooposki:

25,000 was from a few days back. New figure is almost half a million people dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lO8Ye92Q00
This should be fake...I can't see any reputable news outlet carry the news online. You can't hide these deaths if they reach hundreds of thousands, China is not as isolated as North Korea that can censor media and the world....China is quite open, if those numbers have died there is no way the world wouldn't have known

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by obembet(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
post=86424036:
Awon die hard people!!

Kindly say Amen to this,

*Pukes*

So damn!!

How can a normal person be eaten this?
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Zooposki(f): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
mvem:
This should be fake...I can't see any reputable news outlet carry the news online. You can't hide these deaths if they reach tens of thousands, China is not as isolated as North Korea that can censor media and the world....China is quite open, if those numbers have died there is no way the world wouldn't have known

That was from a Taiwanese news agency. I heard they are burning and cremating the dead.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by LZAA: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
post=86424036:
Awon die hard people!!

Kindly say Amen to this,

*Pukes*

So damn!!
Come ds boy
Stop saying us
U are just one BMC goon so what is with the "us"
Smh
Cc immhotep sarrki iceberg3 ebenezar2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by mvem(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zooposki:

That was from a Taiwanese news agency. I heard they are burning and cremating the dead.
hmmm...Coronavirus is not like Ebola that you need to cremate the dead after they die. Infact the virus is not as deadly as SARS in 2003, which both are of thesame Virus class. The virus is just airborne like that of SARS which makes it spread faster compared to the deadly Ebola....Only if you mean the cremation is to cover the number of death figure
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Zooposki(f): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
mvem:
hmmm...Coronavirus is not like Ebola that you need to cremate the dead after the die. Infact the virus is not as deadly as SARS in 2003, which both are of thesame Virus class. The virus is just airborne like that of SARS wgich makes it spread faster compared to the deadly Ebola....Only if you mean the cremation is to cover the number of death figure

Yes, to cover the death figure.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
LZAA:

Come ds boy
Stop saying us
U are just one BMC goon so what is with the "us"
Smh
Cc blackking98 sarrki iceberg3 ebenezar2020
Is related to Lying Lai Moh@mmed ? grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by mvem(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zooposki:

Yes, to cover the death figure.
hmmm....I can't say...I will do more research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.