Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer (584 Views)

Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Isaac Blog - Www.bestisaac..com - 15 Good Apps To Create An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by WildChild00(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2020
Hello

No one should do any business with Isaac Ayankoya, he is a scammer, i sent 25k to him, till date he has chanced his phone number and even stop coming to nairaland, he claimed to be a programmer.

His phone number 08135065702
Current nairaland user handle: Madara12

https://www.nairaland.com/5628381/facebook-paid-ad-marketing

https://www.nairaland.com/4970365/techgeek12-scammer-dont-business-him

House address: No 11, Turner street Ajegunle

Akintunde Onipede
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by WildChild00(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2020
This are some of his details.....

Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by exhibit7432(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Message me on WhatsApp 08104204408.

Let me design your site for you. You pay after the site is up and running
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
exhibit7432:
Message me on WhatsApp 08104204408.

Let me design your site for you. You pay after the site is up and running
What kind of foolishness is this? Its either you're just a WordPress user. What if 10 people decide to contact can you build their sites for free
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by Thenaijaitguy: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
WordPress makes me hate web app built with Php. That's why I build most of my web app with c# .net provided the client can afford it .

https://www.nairaland.com/5583359/free-php-c-source-code
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by Thenaijaitguy: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thenaijaitguy:
WordPress makes me hate web app built with Php. That's why I build most of my web app with c# .net provided the client can afford it .

https://www.nairaland.com/5583359/free-php-c-source-code
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by WildChild00(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by exhibit7432(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Cakephp:

What kind of foolishness is this? Its either you're just a WordPress user. What if 10 people decide to contact can you build their sites for free

I feel very insulted. I’ll build your site from scratch. I don’t get jobs often so whenever I do I give my clients the best possible experience. After all what do you have to loose.
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by resosdigital(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Cakephp:

Wordpress powers 30% of the internet so I really dont see your point bro.
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
resosdigital:

Wordpress powers 30% of the internet so I really dont see your point bro.
So if you're into WordPress you should work for free
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by makavele: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2020
exhibit7432:

I feel very insulted. I’ll build your site from scratch. I don’t get jobs often so whenever I do I give my clients the best possible experience. After all what do you have to loose.

Can you do a site with all features and functions like this: https://www.apple.com/.
And no, I don't want a clone, and i'll know.
You'll get paid after the job is done.
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2020
exhibit7432:

Why you don't build your portfolio and sell your skills instead of disgracing the profession its very shameful
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by makavele: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2020
exhibit7432:

More reasons why he called you a WordPress mixer, insulting, albeit true . .

If you've worked on a complex web application, where it takes 2 months to come up with just the mockups and UI/UX flow alone,

then you won't say what you just said there
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 07, 2020
makavele:

If you've worked on a complex web application, where it takes 2 months to come up with just the mockups and UI/UX flow alone,

Don't listen to this man.

Makavele shouldn't be listened to
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by WildChild00(m): 5:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Scammer
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by netsage205: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2020
The problem with most clients is that they atimes look for cheap alternatives, no good programmer will even charge a lesser fee for a project he will be spending weeks or months, if someone is telling you 30k to design sth worth 100k, then you are on your own.
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by netsage205: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2020
makavele:

Very ridiculous, how will you start a project without reasonable amount of deposit, it doesn't make sense, what if the client decide to back
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by WildChild00(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Scam
Re: Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer by WildChild00(m): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Scammer

(1) (Reply)

Programmers' Lounge / Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out / How To Build A Reverse Proxy Server In Node.js

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.