Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did (1225 Views)

Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / What If You Combined A Social Network And A Forum. I Just Did It, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Read below
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
This Solutech guy known as Enoch Ikechukwu, whose phone number is : +234 812 509 6250, is a terrible individual.

I paid him 40K to design me a website. Could you believe that instead of giving me full admin details, he gave me an author/subscriber detail. On my own site o.

I can't do anything as admin to the site.

I have messaged him since the past one month, no replies. He doesn't pick call.

So clearly that he feels he has scammed.

Even as we speak, he's still with the login details.

No calls picked, no SMS or WhatsApp answered etc

I just paid him 40K.
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Leemekzy: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
did you make payment through bank transfer?

1 Like

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Cypress042(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Now e don clear for your eyes grin grin
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na Una the price developer 40k for site that has Jumia functionality

3 Likes

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
WFMarket:
This Solutech guy known as Enoch Ikechukwu, whose phone number is : +234 812 509 6250, is a terrible individual.

I paid him 40K to design me a website. Could you believe that instead of giving me admin hosting details, he gave me an author/subscriber detail.

I just paid him 40K.

what type of website did you want him to build for you. and secondly how many pages.
next time be careful of trusting some devs directly here on nairaland.
Sign up in a platform like upwork or fiver there are tons of developers out there. I am telling you this as a freelance web developer.

1 Like

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Leemekzy:
did you make payment through bank transfer?

Yes. Through bank transfers. Paid him on 11th, 19th and 21st (15k, 15K, 10k ).
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

what type of website did you want him to build for you. and secondly how many pages.
next time be careful of trusting some devs directly here on nairaland.
Sign up in a platform like upwork or fiver there are tons of developers out there. I am telling you this as a freelance web developer.

Its an ad classified site. He used elementor for it.

I can't modify the site at all.

just like subscriber there
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Leemekzy: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2022
WFMarket:

Yes. Through bank transfers. Paid him on 11th, 19th and 21st (15k, 15K, 10k ).
lodge a complain to your bank and his bank also if you both use different banks. Tell them he scammed you. You can also lodge a complain to efcc through their email add.

1 Like

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Deicide: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
40k site and you day ask for admin functionalities. grin or maybe I got what you trying to say wrong
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Contekbbc: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Did you guys agree on the 40k as the total fee for the whole site or you paid a part and that made him to seize your admin login.

Last I forget to remind you!
WordPress login is [b]different [/b]from cpanel login.

Finally, the guy might have hosted you on a commercial host that he paid for himself which he uses to host many others that he develops website for and it'll be difficult to give you the login details to the host as you might not be the only person on the host server.
My advice is that he should have discussed which options would be okay for you before this so as to avoid all this issues.

Tell him to respond to this thread so that it won't look like we're taking sides and we will be able to know how the whole things transpired and be able to offer a solution.
Please calm down so as to see to the root of this.
Just my simple OPINION!

WFMarket:

I paid him 40K to design me a website. Could you believe that instead of giving me full admin details, he gave me an author/subscriber detail. On my own site o.

I just paid him 40K.

2 Likes

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Contekbbc: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even if it's a $5 site, he deserves the login details.
I really don't know what's wrong with you people who don't know a single thing about website design and development to just open your big for nothing mouth and spill RUBBISH.
And you're part of those people Nigerians don't patronize Nigerians.

Deicide:
40k site and you day ask for admin functionalities. grin or maybe I got what you trying to say wrong

5 Likes

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by Deicide: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Contekbbc:
Even if it's a $5 site, he deserves the login details.
I really don't know what's wrong with you people who don't know a single thing about website design and development to just open your big for nothing mouth and spill RUBBISH.
And you're part of those people Nigerians don't patronize Nigerians.

I didn't even know it was WordPress
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by airsaylongcome: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Deicide:

Na una type follow dey spoil this work. If the dev agreed to ₦40k as payment, he is expected, and REQUIRED to handover complete access including Admin rights to the client that ordered the development. That is part of being professional. That is THE norm.

3 Likes

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
WFMarket:

Its an ad classified site. He used elementor for it.

I can't modify the site at all.

just like subscriber there

so bad.
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by silento(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
omor una just dey disgrace una selves 40k for a website with admin panel

oga go back to him and discuss on paying him extra to run admin panel for u
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Contekbbc:

Did you guys agree on the 40k as the total fee for the whole site or you paid a part and that made him to seize your admin login.

Last I forget to remind you!
WordPress login is [b]different [/b]from cpanel login.

Finally, the guy might have hosted you on a commercial host that he paid for himself which he uses to host many others that he develops website for and it'll be difficult to give you the login details to the host as you might not be the only person on the host server.
My advice is that he should have discussed which options would be okay for you before this so as to avoid all this issues.

Tell him to respond to this thread so that it won't look like we're taking sides and we will be able to know how the whole things transpired and be able to offer a solution.
Please calm down so as to see to the root of this.
Just my simple OPINION!

40k was the agreed fee.

I meant admin as in the WordPress back end.

As for the hosting, its shared hosting.

However, I want to also move the hosting away from him.
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deicide:

This sounds d.umb.....
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by julybaba(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
WFMarket:
Read below
Do you have the shared hosting details?
What is the website address?
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
julybaba:

Do you have the shared hosting details?
What is the website address?

Maybe he saw this thread, or maybe my SMS I sent telling him I must use the law, he's surprisenly started to respond now.

I've migrated the hosting now.

But there are a few things I need fixed on the site now. And, the site was coded.

This is what I get when I go to the site.

The link is : ogamadamfoodmarket dot com

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thanks guys for your inputs. He's surprisingly started responding. Maybe he saw this thread or my SMS which I insisted I was going to use the law no matter where he was.

But I have a few things I want to fix.
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by tollyboy5(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
WFMarket:

40k was the agreed fee.

I meant admin as in the WordPress back end.

As for the hosting, its shared hosting.

However, I want to also move the hosting away from him.
I don't know how people manage wordpress e-commerce site without much tech skill.

Instead building an E-commerce site that has simple admin dashboard from scratch
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

I don't know how people manage wordpress e-commerce site without much tech skill.

Instead building an E-commerce site that has simple admin dashboard from scratch

But one can't build from scratch this time.

Are you a developer ?
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by tollyboy5(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
WFMarket:

But one can't build from scratch this time.

Are you a developer ?
Yes PHP/Laravel developer.

You've gone for WordPress already. Normal e-commerce platform will have a more friendly admin dashboard
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

Yes PHP/Laravel developer.

You've gone for WordPress already. Normal e-commerce platform will have a more friendly admin dashboard

Okay. But this is a multivendor site tho.
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by tollyboy5(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
WFMarket:

Okay. But this is a multivendor site tho.

Simply e-commerce site. I know
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

Simply e-commerce site. I know

Jumia and co are ecom
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by tollyboy5(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
WFMarket:

Jumia and co are ecom
What do you mean by multi vendor?
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by WFMarket: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'll like us chat on the green app
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by airsaylongcome: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

Multiple sellers offering their products on one ecommerce website. Amazon and Jumia are notable examples

1 Like

Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by tollyboy5(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Multiple sellers offering their products on one ecommerce website. Amazon and Jumia are notable examples
That's what I said earlier na. Na op dey confuse me.
Something similar to konga also
Re: Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did by tollyboy5(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
WFMarket:

I'll like us chat on the green app
Send me a mail from my profile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Certification Since Your Clients Are Satisfied: / Why Relationship Between Tables In A Database / App That Calculates GP, Matrix, Quadratic And Simultenous Eqs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.