Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. (376 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by Phonescreens(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Do you know how many pastors that visit my uncle who is a native doctor everyday.

Do you know how many fake churches we have in Nigeria
Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by Nbote(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Dat there are fake pastors doesn't mean there are no real ones.. Do u know how many fake native doctors are out there as well?

2 Likes

Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by Snipper007: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2020
In every 100 pastors 98 are fake so beware

1 Like

Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by Phonescreens(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Snipper007:

You correct bro, anyone who is against the post is a pastor.

3 Likes

Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by TheSourcerer: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2020
Snipper007:
Sorry but it's 100 of 100 that are fake

1 Like

Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by Xclusiveme: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Only pastors shey? Priests are not among
Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by Enwhen(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Phonescreens:
Do you know how many pastors that visit my uncle who is a native doctor everyday.

How is it affecting u ??

Religion is a personal thing, if u decide to worship stone , who am I to question u ??, If the pastors decide to go diabolical , are we going to church to serve pastors ??... Is there any law u can use to stop pastors and others from visiting native doctors ??

I am a Christian , and the Bible made us understand that, by their fruit u shall know them, and also on judgement day , many (including pastors, men of god) , will say by your name I cast out demons, by ur name I healed the sick, by your name I made the blind see... And the God said according to the Bible that , I will say depart from me oh ye workers of iniquities I know u not.... as such , pls don't judge , u are not the only one observing the many false prophets we have now, but leave it to God to judge... Should you u caught any of these false prophets in any criminal act, report them to the appropriate authorities and stop being judgemental...thanks

1 Like

Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by nlPoster: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Phonescreens:

You correct bro, anyone who is against the post is a pastor.

Hope you're not a hacker? From your user id.
Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by OnPointMan(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Phonescreens:

Lol. Is your uncle who is a native doctor not serving God? God servant consult a senior God servant, ain't nothing spoil bro grin
Phonescreens:

Lol. Is your uncle who is a native doctor not serving God? God servant consult a senior God servant, ain't nothing spoil bro
Re: The White People Deceived Us About Christianity. by Phonescreens(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
nlPoster:

Hope you're not a hacker? From your user id.

What will i hack from you young man?
Why is your brain too heavy for you?

(1) (Reply)

The Will Of God / Download Anointing To See By Bishop David Oyedepo / What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.