Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Npower Beneficiaries Likely To Get Paid Today As All Is Set - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Beneficiaries Likely To Get Paid Today As All Is Set (2002 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Beneficiaries Likely To Get Paid Today As All Is Set by stevnwigw1: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2020
The January 2020 npower stipend payment is set to commence already ,and may be reviewed upwards as NYSC now pays 33k to corpers. N-Power Volunteers can get some relieve of waiting to receive stipends as N-Power is about to commence payment of January Stipends in batches. If you are doubting visit any of the volunteers popular discussion channels to confirm the testimonies beneficiaries are giving on Social media discussion platforms.

The payment is about to commence and is coming with the payment of January stipend first. So if you have not received yours, wait patiently in anticipation to receive you.But few years down the line, the beneficiaries of this laudable progamme are dismayed because of delays in payments of their monthly stipends.

Martha Ishaku who teaches under the N-Power programme at the Senior Secondary School Lugbe, Abuja, said for the past two weeks life has not been easy. “Mine is better because I have someone who assists me with money to go to work, but for colleagues who don’t have anyone to give them money, they have stopped coming to school/office. Some of them have had to borrow to survive and also come to work,” she said.

Ishaku said though she can still go to work but the lack of payment has destabilized her. “My productivity level has gone down. It was not this way before. Earlier, I was motivated with the income but for the past two months, we have not been paid. Now, I’m reluctant about writing the lesson plan, and even going to class

http:///news/detail/5a90d079298317b32f93eb5edd86cd43?product=
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Likely To Get Paid Today As All Is Set by Citytrend: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2020
I can't wait
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Likely To Get Paid Today As All Is Set by kellight(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Please them
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Likely To Get Paid Today As All Is Set by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:11am On Feb 07, 2020
kellight:
Please them
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Likely To Get Paid Today As All Is Set by AutosBay(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2020
opera mini and fake npower news are like 5 and 6

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Verified Job Agencies Recruiting Care Assistants In UK With VISA Sponsorship / Ecobank's Interview / Saipem Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.