Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa (904 Views)

Graphic Pictures: How Every Sector Of Nigeria's Economy Is Dying Under Tinubu / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Why The APC Is Failing In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerian home affairs is unable to provide ID's to all Nigerians
Nigerian Army is unable to protect Nigerian borders, unable to protect Nigerians from Bokoharam
Nigerian Public education collapsed.
Nigerian airline collapsed
Most Nigerian roads are gravel.
most tarred Nigerian roads are having pot holes.
Most Nigerian citizens does not have access to electricity.
Most Nigerian citizens does not have access to clean water.
Most Nigerian citizens does not have access to Sanitation.
Public health system collapsed.
Nigerian infrastructure is decaying.
Nigerian justice system is not working.
Unemployment rate us above 80%
Most shop owners are not paying tax.
Most Nigerian wishes to go abroad for better future.

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by Kingrexyl(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2020
It's simple, because Nigeria is a failed country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
It's simple, because Nigeria is a failed country.

and the problem of Nigerians, they keep voting for the same old people to be in power

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by Kingrexyl(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:

and the problem of Nigerians, they keep voting for the same old people to be in power
They will never learn
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:

Maybe South Africa must just adopt Nigeria to be one of her Province.
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by MelloJelly: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2020
why are south africans so obssesed with us ?!?! WTF? OP, I'm sure you south africans have yourproblems do deal with. face your front.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by soilsista(f): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
OP this table that you're shaking grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by MelloJelly: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Like i said south africans have a borderline psycho obssesion with nigerians. It's creepy

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:
Nigerian Army is unable to protect Nigerian borders, unable to protect Nigerians from Bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
MelloJelly:
why are south africans so obssesed with us ?!?! WTF? OP, I'm sure you south africans have yourproblems do deal with. face your front.

In South Africa everything is going well. we have problem with Nigeria because is dragging Africa backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerian problems affect South Africa bcz Nigerians are running to South Africa for refugee.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by MelloJelly: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:
Nigerian problems affect South Africa bcz Nigerians are running to South Africa for refugee.
This doesn't make any sense because most of nigeria exports go to India , US and europe(oil). We barely trade with any african countries as we don't export finished products.
You're just another south african posing as a nigerian under the guiese of fake concern.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by MelloJelly: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:
The vast majority of nigerian refugees go to cameroon for safety
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
MelloJelly:
The vast majority of nigerian refugees go to cameroon for safety

You don't know what you are talking about, be serious
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
MelloJelly:
who said the OP was South African?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
MelloJelly:
Like i said south africans have a borderline psycho obssesion with nigerians. It's creepy
you are projecting
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by Prompto: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Who is the new person South African voted for ? Is Zuma or Ramaphosa that as been there since the incarceration of Mandela ?

zhike:

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by happy200(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:
hope you won't have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE cos Nigeria is very perfect now unlike before.
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:

I used to think south africa is failing us until I went to Nigeria. There is no order in that country.
The way we un south africa we think hillbrow is a slum city because of Nigerians in Nigeria hillbrow is a world class section. We complain of 4 hours without electricity once in many months in Nigeria they celebrate 4 hours of electricity every day.that County is a mess. The only thing I liked about nigeria was that things are cheap but you cnt invest. The economy is disfunctional in a way that if you not staying at the hotel you pay rent for the whole duration instead of monthly. And the respect they have for whites is disgusting, I was with a white dude who was my intern but to them that boy was God.their still in dark ages. Is south africa we see thembisa as an informal settlement but that side is a town suburb they even have gravel in Lagos. But they do have beautiful sites in between just the sound of generator is annoying. Lastly no comfortable public transportation at all south african rogue taxis comes top. But is getting better now wit ehailing taxis

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Try to visit a place like agege you will love Alexander in Joburg
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Funny enough you cnt easily access drugs in Nigeria like you would in south Africa from them but when you get it is cheap.. Their girls want you to put money first before talking to them
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lastly Nigerians in Nigeria are good people though except the criminals. The ones you have in south Africa is like their breed of a different mother. The Nigerians in south Africa mess up the name off Nigerians as a whole while in Nigeria their good people

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
And believe it when they say igbos are evil, those ones are bad eggs. Am sure their trying to go to China as we speak

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by tartar9(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
zhike:
Please you South Africans should take note of this:
Nigerians are law abiding people EXCEPT one particular tribe from the South East of the country, (search Google for the name of the tribe,I don't want to be banned by the Igbo mods) AKA Igbos,nyanmiri,flàtheads,children of hate and perdition,exotic pharmacist,reverse engineers...the conceiges of crime.
By the shape of their head,you shall know them!
They are the ones giving Nigerians bad names everywhere...they are the ones trooping to South Africa to commit all manners of crime,iniquities and abomination.They Steal,Kill,and Destroy!
Beware of them!
Do no business with them!
Make no friends with them!
Have no relationship with them!
Flee from them!
Be Warned
Now go and spread this message.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
MelloJelly:

My friend contribute to the discussion
What stupid obsession do they have with you
When would you stop this self deceit?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by Obdk: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
tartar9:

Nigerians are law abiding people EXCEPT one particular tribe from the South East of the country, (search Google for the name of the tribe,I don't want to be banned by the Igbo mods) AKA Igbos,nyanmiri,flàtheads,children of hate and perdition,exotic pharmacist,reverse engineers...the conceiges of crime.
They are the ones giving Nigerians bad names everywhere...they are the ones trooping to South Africa to commit all manners of crime,iniquities and abomination.They Steal,Kill,and Destroy!
Beware of them!
Flee from them!
Be Warned

Afonja disgracing and reppin as a sufferiscated morronn..

Another afonja wey him family don sell the inheritance to Igbo who came wit nylon bag...

The hate and obsession is real.,
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2020
KLEINBASS:

I used to think south africa is failing us until I went to Nigeria. There is no order in that country.
The way we un south africa we think hillbrow is a slum city because of Nigerians in Nigeria hillbrow is a world class section. We complain of 4 hours without electricity once in many months in Nigeria they celebrate 4 hours of electricity every day.that County is a mess. The only thing I liked about nigeria was that things are cheap but you cnt invest. The economy is disfunctional in a way that if you not staying at the hotel you pay rent for the whole duration instead of monthly. And the respect they have for whites is disgusting, I was with a white dude who was my intern but to them that boy was God.their still in dark ages. Is south africa we see thembisa as an informal settlement but that side is a town suburb they even have gravel in Lagos. But they do have beautiful sites in between just the sound of generator is annoying. Lastly no comfortable public transportation at all south african rogue taxis comes top. But is getting better now wit ehailing taxis

Thanks for writing this good information.
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2020
tartar9:

Beware of them!
Flee from them!
Be Warned

Thanks for the good advise.

i like this statement - "By the shape of their head,you shall know them"

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by zhike: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

My friend contribute to the discussion
What stupid obsession do they have with you
When would you stop this self deceit?

Thanks for responding to him.
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2020
KLEINBASS:

The bolded is not a surprise, you see it even on this thread on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by cronsberg: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2020
I am a Nigerian, but I myself am highly disappointed in my country. Without even mincing words I will say I really regret being Nigerian. I don't even think people realize how extremely rotten this country has gotten. Tell me one thing that is functioning properly here. Recently Even the telecoms industry is dying down. Can you imagine experiencing cut calls, extremely disfunctional internet, calls that have just gotten more expensive with the VAT increase, a whole country where no single highway is safe anymore. Highway robbers in this 21st century? Common mehn. Only death can stop me from leaving this country. Mteeeeeew very disfunctional country
Re: Why Every Sector In Nigeria Is Failing Unlike South Africa by nobaga: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigerians are the worst money launderers in the world. They throw out trillions and beg foreigners for millions to invest.

South Africans are not far behind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu / How Saraki Allegedly Diverted N100m Monthly For Eight Years / Corona Virus: Wike Supervises The Demolition Of Hotel In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.