Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi (55572 Views)

Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by TLION(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
This country isn't safe anymore, thank God I've left the shithole.
. Am Happy for you man.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
this girl pussy go hear ham, kai... those foolish aboki prick wey long like stick ...kai shai......i pray they should not touch her ...oh God, they wil want to taste her puna, how i wish i can disapper to that place to rescue her.. see fine gurl.......
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Kingrexyl(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
TLION:
. Am Happy for you man.
Thank you bro.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by fynn12(f): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thank God my dad took a flight to resume his law school at Adamawa
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by tiredoflife(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
They should forget about her
She has been married off
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Dollabiz: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by centboy123456(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Canada

baba na when u tell live this country
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Bimpe29: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is one of the things Buhari's regime has brought us.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by symbianDON(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
EastGold:
Nigeria is a peaceful state according to Femi Adesina nau
you misunderstood him......he actually meant to say Nigeria is a PISSFUL state.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Germi9: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
I am now begining to think that it is the government that is kidnapping us
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Kingrexyl(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
centboy123456:

baba na when u tell live this country
Last month
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by lucky4west: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
sad...my only regret is that i'm still in this country...what a mess!
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by PicLtd: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
The kidnappers are most likely fulanis and they will kill her if that money is not paid.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by DADDY2or3FISHES: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
What about we still here?
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by lucky4west: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
kidnappings in kogi is now a norm, lost a dear neighbor to kidnappers in kogi few years ago after paying the 500k ransom...i fear for this lady ooh
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Splendy07: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pray for Gods Divine Intervention on Motunrayo

A Retail Shop Needed in an E commerce shop in garki Abuja
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cv in person at Powa Plaza, after garki market Abuja or
Call 08033114468
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
symbianDON:
you misunderstood him......he actually meant to say Nigeria is a PISSFUL state.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by centboy123456(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Last month

himm u just live us 4 here abi
na how much u come spend 4 everything
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by centboy123456(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Last month

himm u just live us like that

na how much u come spend
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheOutlaw:
Motunrayo Rafiu, a recent graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, has been kidnapped on her way to resume at the Abuja campus of the Nigerian Law School.

Miss Rafiu left her home in Ogun State on Tuesday morning. It was gathered that she was kidnapped along Kabba road in Kogi State.

She was earlier declared missing by her colleagues and friends, who posted her pictures on social media, but the news of her abduction was later confirmed by her mother, Kudirat Rafiu.

[img]https://images./4WCWDmNzQUM1EBmwfUOXxd.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4fS7bT8Dl15lMUFvUbMh6y.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3fshEXyEIpbq2uVkr2DYKt.jpg[/img]

Mrs Rafiu, who spoke with this correspondent on Wednesday, said the abductors made a demand of N5 million.

Meanwhile, she did not disclose whether or not there are plans to pay the ransom.

“I was calling her line all through yesterday. At a point, she even complained that I was calling her too much. It was not up till 15 minutes after she told me that the bus arrived Kabba that she refused picking calls.

“I was worried and another relative helped in trying her phone number. Later yesterday, someone who introduced himself as a soldier informed us that Motunrayo alongside others were victims of kidnapping and that their luggage are still in the bus.

“This morning, she (Motunrayo) was the one who called with an unknown number that she was kidnapped and the kidnappers are demanding five million naira,” the mother told our correspondent.

Mrs Rafiu said the family reported the case to officers at a police station in Ogun state but was informed that the incident happened outside their jurisdiction.

When our correspondent reached out to the police spokesperson in Kogi, Williams Aya, he said he was not aware of the incident.

Mr Aya requested for the details of the kidnap, which PREMIUM TIMES forwarded to him immediately.

SURGE IN KIDNAPPING

Aside from the resurgent Boko Haram attacks in the North-east, there have been increased cases of killings and kidnappings across the country.

This led to protest by members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) across the country on Sunday.

The menace of insecurity topped the topics debated in the Senate last week.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/375894-graduate-kidnapped-en-route-nigerian-law-school.html

HER MOTHER JUST KILLED HER DAUGHTER WITH HER STUPIDITY

MY ADVICE PAY THEM FAST
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Ebubeslym(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
A week old Tecno pouvoir 3 air avaliable.

Midnight black colour, All accessories
24K slightly negotiable KETU, LAGOS
Zero seven Zero 8764 six 4 two 4
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by 12Monkeys: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Proffer a lasting solution please.

It's easy to call anyone a failure without glaring reasons
And the idiot you all clamoured for did not disturb us with his rants during GEJ era?

Buhari campaigned on restoring the security situation only for insecurity to be at its worst in Nigeria's history.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Kingrexyl(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
What about we still here?
Pray and wait for your own turn to come. wink
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Kingrexyl(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
centboy123456:

himm u just live us like that

na how much u come spend
All these your questions sha, you want relocate?
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
this country is finished. FG is doomed. police is Damned.
all terrorists are cursed!

una just dey get mind kidnap people and asking for millions.
you, all your partners in crime, your sponsors and financiers shall be damned in life and sent to hell after miserably dying out of this life. una family, wife, children shall drown in this curse as well as you all kidnappers, terrorists.

Buhari, you are responsible for all this and you shall carry the cross for all this if all these kidnap victims are not set free, and if u fail to respond to it.

you have a curse to evade, do the right thing.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by okpalaAnambra: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
But your generations are still here ..you never run oo..if them kidnap your mom or sis you go still pay cheesy grin
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by nezer83: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yeppa! Am surprised at this news because someone boasted this morning he have fulfilled his promise of wiping out Boko Haram and improving security in Nigeria, I can bet this never happened in Buhari's Nigeria.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by centboy123456(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
All these your questions sha, you want relocate?

yes na I one come join u
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by alphaNomega: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
tiger28:
Bring back CHECKPOINTS, especially at interstate borders . Checkpoints must be randomly changed every few days so criminals won't know where the checkpoints are ..... UNFORTUNATELY, our Nigerian Police will use it as Payday SO a highly specialized and trained Checkpoint unit must be created. Also, Nigeria needs a Crime Czar who is an international Law enforcement Civilian Professional who can dissect and Proffer solutions to these crime epidemic with a DIRECT REPORT TO THE PRESIDENCY.....Law enforcement isnt only by AK47 . All these CP , AIG, IG came up from the same rotten Nigerian system so they are insensitive to many things therefore someone from outside the country will be an ideal candidate. This is coming from a former NY Law enforcement officer.

Bla bla bla... Do you know if everyone is allowed to buy weapons the way we buy foodstuff from the market, these incessant kidnappings will disappear?

Think about it...

Why do you think a few men armed with AK47 will attack 3 - 4 vehicles travelling on the highway? It is because they know they won't face any resistance. Allow people to arm themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by alphaNomega: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jimi24:
We have been complaining for decades about the neglect of security services. Every budget cycle, stupid 'intellectuals' come on TV to say defence/security budget is too much "Nigeria is not at war'. Is Nigeria not at war now?.

Some stupid ones say education is underfunded. No one ever said defence/security had been underfunded until recently.

Over civillianized country who only care for their bellies, selfish comfort loving people. To pay taxes to provide minimum security is a problem .
Your stupid country has 1 police to 500,000 people ...you have to be joking.

You are blaming Buhari! SMH
Buhari will solve the problem but money has to be spent to recruit police, buy helicopters, buy communications gadgets and reintroduce SARS units.
Any youth complaining about SARS or surveillance, just lock them up.

DMI should look into serving or retired soldiers / police bank accounts and lifestyles.

More importantly, Nigerians should grow a brain, start getting security conscious and stop deriding men in uniform

It is better SARS getaway let us know the people kidnapping and extorting us are real criminals than to have police that is supposed to protect lives and property extort us.
Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by alphaNomega: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
CSTR2:
And yet some idiots still feel that buhari is the best thing since sliced bread.

I have never been a fan of atiku. I didn't vote for him.

But I honestly now believe he would have been much better than buhari and his clowns.

Neither Atiku nor Buhari was a better option.

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na wa o.....5million in this Buhari economy..Abeg Mr Kidnapper reconsider

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.