Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini (72493 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
To where olosh
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm waiting for next be naija do
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by InfernoNig: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chai. My lawd, is that yansh?

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by iampeterben(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

They lost it long time ago
I swear to God my brother, this guys don't know how to put out catchy headlines and impressive posts anymore. Rather than promoting things not worthy to promoted.
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
All these people and fake lives... anyways, kudos to her kpekus

Why you no follow live the fake life if it easy.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by back2sender: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
All these people and fake lives... anyways, kudos to her kpekus
This are kind of people that are celebrated in the society, Ashawos, looters, killers, polithiefcians, god of men etc.
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by toffyz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Olofo
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Kingrexyl(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Borrow pose
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by mcgaius: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
These girls eh. How can you snap with a popular guys car,even in front of the guys house.Thats Carlton gate chevron drive and I don't want to mention the dudes name.
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by jadejay: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
As long as she's having fun

So, it's another year, and Valentine is around the corner. I announced last year that I would be delivering a one month lesson via email, in our first writing class this year. And I mentioned we were going to start at the end of February 2020.

I'm glad to announce that registration is now open. And as a Valentine gift to you, I'm beating the price down again from N7,000 to N2000 only. You won't get this particular class, from me, at this price again, as long as 2020 is concerned. And no, there is no free retake.

So I'll urge you to take advantage of this offer before it closes, as we're going to pieces writing as an art, as a business, as a product, as a marketing tool, and then put it back together, one piece at a time.

What does this class entail?
It entails a one month lesson on:

Writing for clients

Writing for yourself (ebooks and ecourse)

Writing for TV

Writing for your business (it doesn't matter what that business is)

Writing for your blog

Writing for marketing and sales

Who Can Register For The Class?

Writers, and anyone who wants to make money from his/her business, with writing.

Early Bird Fee: N2000

Early Registration closes on the 16th of February, 2020.

Late registration: N5000

Late registration closes on the 29th of February, 2020.

The email class starts on 2nd March, 2020.

Please click here for payment details. - https://paystack.com/pay/Busofwriting

Know a friend who needs this class? Kindly share this with them. I look forward to having a blast with you.
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
going extra mile to impress the public is sick, absurd and unnecessary but on the other hands, branding and rebranding is the other means of making it to the top in this country.

Tacha would have been over useless, if education was our modus operandi, so I wish her best

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
tillaman:
cheesy
Knew she was going to dump ike, I just hope the guy chop her banku well well

There's no how he's gonna chop her kpekus wella. These bishes have zero regard for their kpekus. No go kill yourself in the name of chopping a hoe wella.
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Roon9(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
SaintHilary:

I might be living a fake life, but it's still damn expensive for you - Hushpuppi 2018

Bro!!!! This wan deep!
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by ZooOga: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Trina & Trick Daddy-Pull over dat yansh is too fat cheesy

https://www./video/x1g79o

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by chikeze(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nah Jowizaza Lambo she dey pose with for Banana island. grin
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
No be runtown lambo be that
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
echepops:
Lambo in a Lambo literally!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8OIzl3FC1A/?hl=en

if i hear say fixed match no dey pay, this girl wise die, must have invested heavily on some fixed games now see her?make i manage my 2016 vw cc , me sef dey road to buy ghini ���
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by LordAzubuike(f): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dshocker:

Anybody that parties a lot on the island knows that Mercy used to be a big time runs girl,way before she got into the big brother house.... So,i won't be surprised if one of her big boy client gave her the car for a spin.
The ride no doubt belongs to one of her magas .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by LordAzubuike(f): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dshocker:

Anybody that parties a lot on the island knows that Mercy used to be a big time runs girl,way before she got into the big brother house.... So,i won't be surprised if one of her big boy client gave her the car for a spin.
The ride no doubt belongs to one of her magas ..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by NigeriaBam: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
I jump this post. I need full Video.
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by TheMostComplex1: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mercy Lambo in Lamborghini hehehe
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Donbosco46: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Make una look well oh

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Aturitoroman: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Useless mods wey nairaland get angry angry
Pushing nonsense to FP

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Okoyeebo: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
mcgaius:
These girls eh. How can you snap with a popular guys car,even in front of the guys house.Thats Carlton gate chevron drive and I don't want to mention the dudes name.

Na Jowi zaza motor be that

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by petuniaevents(f): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by chijokz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
olumzzz:
shocked

Grammatical error.
She's not IN a Lambo, she's standing by the door of a Lambo.
Good observation and correction!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Akanimoh113(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ohhhh Lord
That Ass shocked
That's real Ass tongue

Abi she pump it ni
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Dagah2: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
That's from Rude boy's take it video shoot
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Merciful77: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Congratulations sweetie
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by OnyesomJ(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Snap fast I wan comot grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.