Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Poll Of Self Determination. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Of Self Determination. (343 Views)

Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page / Nigeria Decides 2023 - An Opinion Poll Of 2023 General Election / Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll Of Self Determination. by Amujale(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
The year is 2020 and a fewsic years have passed since independence.

Here is a poll in order to determine where it is we are on our journey to build a greater future for ourselves and the leaders of tommorow.

Out of these influencial characters, who is more important to you today, and why?

1. General Abdulsalami Abubakar.

2. Jesus Christ.

3. Presidentfmr Nnamdi Azikwe.

4. Olayinka Herbert Macaulay.
Re: Poll Of Self Determination. by olawalepopoola: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jesus Christ. It is the Name that gives me hope in this useless country

2 Likes

Re: Poll Of Self Determination. by Amujale(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
olawalepopoola:
Jesus Christ. It is the Name that gives me hope in this useless country

I agree that we need to address the dire state of the current and unfit for purpose political system in our country today.

May i ask, why you chose Jesus Christ above the other influential people on that list.
Re: Poll Of Self Determination. by Amujale(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jesus is a fictitious character.
Re: Poll Of Self Determination. by tartar9(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Of course they will choose Jesus
What do you expect OP undecided
And what's the purpose of your poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll Of Self Determination. by Amujale(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
tartar9:
Of course they will choose Jesus
What do you expect OP undecided
And what's the purpose of your poll

Well, there's no proof to suggest that any of us will choose Jesus over our political heroes.

All of the "Head of States" on that list played crucial roles in the making of a Federation.

The purpose of the poll is in the introduction of the thread.

Kindly provide your choice

Amujale:
The year is 2020 and a fewsic years have passed since independence.

Here is a poll in order to determine where it is we are on our journey to build a greater future for ourselves and the leaders of tommorow.

Out of these influencial characters, who is more important to you today, and why?

1. General Abdulsalami Abubakar.

2. Jesus Christ.

3. Presidentfmr Nnamdi Azikwe.

4. Olayinka Herbert Macaulay.
Re: Poll Of Self Determination. by Amujale(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
General Abdulsalami Abubakar is my choice, due to the success he has with the transition made into civilian rule.

Jesus is a fictional character and never existed therefore has zero influence.

Although one could make a good argument for either fmr President Nnamdi Azikwe or Herbert Macaulay.

(1) (Reply)

Shariah Council Dares Boko Haram Leader To Come Out From Hiding / HERDSMEN MENACE: Let The Federal Government Speak Up - Okowa / Excess Crude Account Drops Over $250m In One Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.