Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Can You Date A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Married Man? (1286 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Married Man? by pmoye(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is a controversial topic I am sure. I was in a conversation with a bevy of ladies I met last weekend at an event. Someone was complaining about her boyfriend whom she thought was being too petty over some things. Another friend responded that may she should consider dating a married man who was interested in her. That's how the argument started, and it was to say the least, deeply intriguing that ladies sometimes are bold enough to affirm something that goes against popular societal expectation...

So, as a lady, can you date a married man, or a man that is engaged to someone else, or has another girlfriend?
If yes, why?
If no, why?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by neonly: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yes with benefitsno body lose
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nope.
Thou shall not commit adultery. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by pmoye(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sex is sex, which one is now adultery o? grin

AshiraWealthy:
Nope.
Thou shall not commit adultery. grin
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by pmoye(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Benefit kwa? What benefits?
grin
neonly:
Yes with benefitsno body lose
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by jeff1607(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
married men Know how to take care of ladies like gifts (even when they least expect it) very good with surprises (most ladies love this) ,free trips n vacations , she can even bring her friends along , le boo won't argue

when the so called ladies misbehave ,cheats or start their usual mood swings ,the married man doesn't hold grudges he as long as he gets his usual entry to Jerusalem and other delights the daughter of Delilah can offer he would give her the space she needs, a lover or bf won't

As long as you know how to part your part and madam doesn't get to know , the bad side is most would get feelings involved and want to take the position of madam in general .

ladies over to you
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by jeff1607(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
married men Know how to take care of ladies like gifts (even when they least expect it) very good with surprises (most ladies love this) ,free trips n vacations , she can even bring her friends along , le boo won't argue

when the so called ladies misbehave ,cheats or start their usual mood swings ,the married man doesn't hold grudges he as long as he gets his usual entry to Jerusalem and other delights the daughter of Delilah can offer he would give her the space she needs, a lover or bf won't

As long as you know how to part your part and madam doesn't get to know , the bad side is most would get feelings involved and want to take the position of madam in general .

ladies over to you
pmoye:
Benefit kwa? What benefits?
grin
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by pmoye(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Very interesting submission.

Jerusalem indeed. grin grin

jeff1607:
when the so called ladies misbehave ,cheats or start their usual mood swings ,the married man doesn't hold grudges he as long as he gets his usual [b]entry to Jerusalem and other delights the daughter of Delilah [/b]can offer he would give her the space she needs, a lover or bf won't

ladies over to you
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by johnjunior39(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
jeff1607:

ladies over to you

For how long will she play assistant? I know married men give better attention than the single guys but when do we realize you are wreaking someone else home ?
I see single ladies dating married men as gold diggers and low life sha. Even if he is not happy in his marriage , no one should be a dustbin(fallback) to happiness. A married woman is a married woman, a side babe is a side babe
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by neonly: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
pmoye:
Sex is sex, which one is now adultery o? grin

FRIENDSWITH BENEFITS
U give me fire I give u money no strings attached
Re: Can You Date A Married Man? by jeff1607(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
johnjunior39:

For how long will she play assistant? I know married men give better attention than the single guys but when do we realize you are wreaking someone else home ?
I see single ladies dating married men as gold diggers and low life sha. Even if he is not happy in his marriage , no one should be a dustbin(fallback) to happiness. A married woman is a married woman, a side babe is a side babe

if u ask me na who I go ask?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help A Sister Out !!! / This Is The Reason Why Some Men Die Young /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.