Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Education Or Career: I Need Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Or Career: I Need Help (377 Views)

The Career That Gives Me 400k In A Month Without Any Education Or Experience / Is This Sex Education Or What? / PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Or Career: I Need Help by YungRashey: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good afternoon sir and ma,
Am a graduate of Demography and Social Statistics (BSC). I graduated with a second class lower, Am not sure of the next thing to do either to further my education or for career.
Am thinking of going for another BSC cos my low grade in my first degree was due to lack of finances and sickness during my 100 level to 200 level I was unstable in school due to illness which was later operated, My 100 to 200 level my cgpa was 1.95 but I was able to build it to 3.41 which I graduated with and my lack of finances was taking care of by one of my uncle.

Now I think if I go for another BSC I will be able to come out with a better grade because no more sickness and worries about finances.

Or I should continue with my masters degree since I meet the 3.0 minimum requirements.

Then career, During my school days I was able to go for 3D flooring training which is currently a fast growing business in Nigeria.

Also, am into graphics designing and pictures/videos editing also 3D animations thus I don't have a laptop, I basically use my phone for all that, so should I train myself more on that.

And lastly, am a bit good in statistical analysis software like SPSS EXCEL STATA which I trained myself during my final years

Note am just 20 years so I don't think age will be a barrier in any decision I make.

Please I need to choose between these in case the story is much

- Another BSC

- Masters degree

- Careers: 1. 3D flooring business 2. Graphics designing and 3D animations 3. Statistical analyst.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs
Re: Education Or Career: I Need Help by YungRashey: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please how can I get this to front page because I need advices
Re: Education Or Career: I Need Help by mrLj(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
go for your masters now that you are still very your and since the finance wouldn't be a problem.

chance in succeeding in business now is 50/50

but with your masters, you can always come back as a better and more informed person already to archive more.

1 Like

Re: Education Or Career: I Need Help by YungRashey: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
mrLj:
go for your masters now that you are still very your and since the finance wouldn't be a problem.

chance in succeeding in business now is 50/50

but with your masters, you can always come back as a better and more informed person already to archive more.
Thanks am just uncomfortable with my 2.2 as BSC degree
Re: Education Or Career: I Need Help by error4040: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2020
YungRashey:

am just uncomfortable with my 2.2 as BSC degree
The above statement is a reference used way back 2000-2010. As for now your Grade Do not mean Jack in Nigeria, Even with a firstclass you most go extra miles and have strong connection in other to secure a job. Kindly go ahead with your Masters since Age is still at your Side, I think I have said enough.
Re: Education Or Career: I Need Help by YungRashey: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
error4040:
The above statement is a reference used way back 2000-2010. As for now your Grade Do not mean Jack in Nigeria, Even with a firstclass you most go extra miles and have strong connection in other to secure a job. Kindly go ahead with your Masters since Age is still at your Side, I think I have said enough.
Alright thanks a lot
Re: Education Or Career: I Need Help by YungRashey: 11:06pm On May 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / FRM And CFA Certifications / Digital Marketing Training Course In Rohini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.