Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo (1356 Views)

A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me / Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? / Advice For A Nigerian Looking To Come Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by pocketndry: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2010
If a person has undergraduate and graduate degree in Information Systems/Information Security / Quality Assurance in United States and wishes to come home, what is the person's possibility of survival?

Authentic responses please!!!
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by KemiAdeyeye: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2010
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^^^what a sad thing to say. if you have no advice to give the poster then why dont you keep quiet rather than bringing YOUR OWN FEARS/MISERY here.
obviously, the poster is Nigerian, has lived in Nigeria and by the look of things HE BELIEVES that going back home is better for him.simply because YOUR dream is to get away from your misery shouldnt be a reason for others to follow. get real!

i am sure there are thousands out there who would come home if they had the GUTS.
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by headworld: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
Come home, start something OPPORTUNITIES abound!

From soil to oil
Now something is boiling
Our oil tanks are getting exhausted
now we need more tink tanks
Looking at the challenges (corruption, hunger, complains, power, waste management, unemployment, etc) facing us as a Country.
One cannot but see the many opportunites available by providing solutions.
We cannot leave things the way they are
We cannot be part of the problem
ENTREPRENEURS are WANTED,

CALL: OuterEDGE solutions (08066363000)

Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by DisGuy: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
Kemi Adeyeye:

EGBON try to Run for your life because some thing like kidnapping,electricity failure badroads, falling educational system, ladies disappointment, bomb blast, election rigging is the other of the day!!!!!. Just NO TRY COME OOOO!!!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL +2347036166596

what dopes he want to do with your number?
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by DisGuy: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2010
Uncle Yankee grin

possibilities of survival or chances of getting an I.T job?

You have only listed your qualifications? You've never worked before?

50/50 chance
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by soluwunmi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2010
[quote][/quote]EGBON try to Run for your life because some thing like kidnapping,electricity failure badroads, falling educational system, ladies disappointment, bomb blast, election rigging is the other of the day!!!!!. Just NO TRY COME OOOO!!!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL +2347036166596

probably bodyguard or his personal agbero
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by jimbakar: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
guy dont come home , no job and you will be furstrated, please dont do it. go to canada or uk, just dont come.
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by akin003(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2010
really,the response most would give u here are unencouraging,despondent n highly acerbic ''victim" oriented reports.would suggest u start u job search from over there as a returning foreign student.chances are high that u would be considered b4 others.there are as many gainfully employed people as there are jobless ones. so you chose your pick! smiley
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by Thesleek(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hi,true there are lots of things upside down in Nigeria.but seriously every country have a problem of their own.
The way i see it Nigeria is a land of opportunity if you can grab it.
Bros come home,lots of people have been doing that,for example my aunt that has lived in USA for over 15yrs is setting up business here in Nigeria and by next year she will be back fully in Nigeria and she is not regretting and bit of it.
Think of it.
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by pocketndry: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
I thank everyone for responding. Negative responses will not change my mind. I was born and brought up in Nigeria. I went to university half way at home and made my way down here. I attended university here up to Master's degree. I have worked for some years. I believe coming home to establish will be a good thing and also provide employment for some people that need it.
My people what we think America is, is not want it is including myself when I was back home. America is a land of opportunities and frustration so is Nigeria but I will tell you that if you have a tangible thing doing in Nigeria you're better off than someone in the USA.
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by DisGuy: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2010
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by adedayoone: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hey poster , I understand your urge to go back to nigeria, i dont know if it is due to a sense of patriotism or because you have been outside 9ja for a long time. Even though the guy that said you shouldnt come home sounds very negative he definitely has a point. I am considering going back to 9ja too to start an IT consulting firm but i definitely do not think it is going to be easy. I know its a different ball game and ordinary things are sometimes impossible.

I thinhk you should visit first and make sincere contacts before you decide
Re: I Want To Come Home, Tire Of Obodo Oyibo by mikkyangel(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2011
adedayooone,
ur write, mk him visit first to find out if n9ja is worth relocating to, also he shd mk effort to apply for jobs online, Bad roads, no electricity, air polution(but ehhhh, Lagos dey smell), security palava,and with the new wave of violence in in n9a now, BOMB blasts(iraq style) he shd hv a second thought, ,den again every where u go u meet rude pple, Commonnn,na for yanky i learn how to smile, i have been in lagos 4months now,even with my foreign qualification,(EU)i never see better job yet(although my originall plan was not job hunting,i just say mk i put my self for job hunters situation).
Come to thnk of it,i meet somany nigerians in baltimore, and califonia,and i tell u they are doing pretty well, So my brother,if u wanna show n9ja, mk u try get plan B just incase things dont go well, i plan to nack out nxt summer, and am not sure i will be back in a very long long time,

(1) (Reply)

Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) / How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes / First Nation Airways Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.