Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich (11679 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Distinct123:
why shouldn't I save money in the bank? I'm hearing this for the first time
lol! Savers have become loosers since 1971 when us president Richard Nixon took money of the gold standard
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
uprof:
lol! Savers have become loosers since 1971 when us president Richard Nixon took money of the gold standard
so what is the consequence of that on money
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Distinct123:
so what is the consequence of that on money
you money stop being a store of value! It loses value as time passes. And this is not good for your internal economy
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
uprof:
you money stop being a store of value! It loses value as time passes. And this is not good for your internal economy
what do you mean NY internal economy
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Distinct123:
what do you mean NY internal economy
internal economy is your own education of controlling your financial life. It could be good or bad. When something happens in the external economy you react with your internal economy
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
uprof:
internal economy is your own education of controlling your financial life. It could be good or bad. When something happens in the external economy you react with your internal economy
OK! how can I take charge of my internal economy!
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Godsfavour78: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
uprof:

Thanks for watching
guy why you chatting with yourself. Easy oh undecided
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by McTobe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rich Dad poor Dad, Cash flow Quadrant, financial IQ, and a host of other works from Robert kiyosaki changed my IQ back then in the University. Today my least investment option is Real estate( buying and reselling lands) and it does not affect your regular office work. Plus you can resell without paying any tax. Ooh how can I forget why we want you to be rich that R kiyosaki co-authored with Donald Trump that was Long before he became a US President. Today I am planning to go into loan business.
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2020
McTobe:
Rich Dad poor Dad, Cash flow Quadrant, financial IQ, and a host of other works from Robert kiyosaki changed my IQ back then in the University. Today my least investment option is Real estate( buying and reselling lands) and it does not affect your regular office work. Plus you can resell without paying any tax. Ooh how can I forget why we want you to be rich that R kiyosaki co-authored with Donald Trump that was Long before he became a US President. Today I am planning to go into loan business.
. great one bro!
I love your tenacity! What can you say to people who doesn't believe that reading great books can help them find their true purpose
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2020
uprof:
how can I have a Better internal economy?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by McTobe(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Such persons are like a Ship captain who believe that his natural senses & talent as a sailor can take him to his destination while disregarding the map and compass that will naturally get him to his destination faster. Eventually his natural senses and experience can get him to his destination but NEVER as fast as using the Compass and his Map. The map and compass are what great books like Kiyosaki’s work is to readers.
uprof:
. great one bro!
I love your tenacity! What can you say to people who doesn't believe that reading great books can help them find their true purpose
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
McTobe:
Such persons are like a Ship captain who believe that his natural senses & talent as a sailor can take him to his destination while disregarding the map and compass that will naturally get him to his destination faster. Eventually his natural senses and experience can get him to his destination but NEVER as fast as using the Compass and his Map. The map and compass are what great books like Kiyosaki’s work is to readers.
wao! You are great! I love your creativity instinct! Readers are leaders!
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by McTobe(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank you brother, the thread is a great one Keep it up. Cheers
uprof:
wao! You are great! I love your creativity instinct! Readers are leaders!
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2020
McTobe:
Thank you brother, the thread is a great one Keep it up. Cheers
thanks!
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Distinct123:
OK! how can I take charge of my internal economy!
Do you have any idea
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Distinct123:
Do you have any idea
you need to be financially intelligent
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
uprof:
you need to be financially intelligent
how can someone be financially intelligent?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Distinct123:
how can someone be financially intelligent?
if the person has true financial education
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
uprof:
if the person has true financial education
can I learn that from you?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Distinct123:
can I learn that from you?
no problem if you can learn the hard way
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
uprof:
no problem if you can learn the hard way
I hope my point is clear!
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2020
uprof:
I hope my point is clear!
leave the hard part for me! how do we get started?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Distinct123:
leave the hard part for me! how do we get started?
we ate going to start with mindset reprogramming for financial education
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2020
uprof:
we ate going to start with mindset reprogramming for financial education
how do we go about that?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Distinct123:
how do we go about that?
we are going to start with personal finance book challenge?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2020
uprof:
we are going to start with personal finance book challenge?
how long will that take?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Distinct123:
how long will that take?
two weeks!
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2020
uprof:
two weeks!
OK! What is the title of the book?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
uprof:
two weeks!
you haven't told me the name of the book
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by uprof(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Distinct123:
you haven't told me the name of the book
sorry! Rich dad poor dad!
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by Distinct123: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
uprof:
sorry! Rich dad poor dad!
OK! where can download for free?
Re: Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich by smartking1: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
#GetBusyOnline support for COVID-19 lockdown. Get access to www.onlineschool.com.ng completely FREE.
Maximize this lockdown time to invest into your future, learn new Skills to create new sources of income
Learn online and offline money making Skills, get access to lots of Business Tools and Resources for FREE.
Use NIGERIA as Coupon Code during sign up to get FREE access to the platform.
Note: The opportunity is only valid during Covid-19 lockdown.
Visit www.onlineschool.com.ng
Please, send it to your contacts so that they too can benefit as I have sent it to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com / FG Renews Chevron’s Licence For Another 20 Years / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.