Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Relationship Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship Advice (424 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed / My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / I Invite My Brothers To Leave With Me Now Its Affecting My Relationship..advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice by slayyqueen: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
I've been talking to a 26 yr old for 3 years now long distance he lives in Kano. He recently told me that his father want's him to marry his friends daughter by end of year. I live in USA he has no intentions to live here due to his own family business. He's having his house built, the dad's friend is paying for the construction to marry his daughter. He says he really wants to be with me and marry me once this is done. How do I move on. I'm heart broken. I know it's his culture and he has no authority due his fathers rules. Please help any advice much appreciated.
Re: Relationship Advice by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Slayqueens stories
Re: Relationship Advice by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
If he's 26, how old are you?
Please y'all are not ready yet.
Re: Relationship Advice by slayyqueen: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
35 yrs old and he is really mature and responsible and has proved that over and over again.
Re: Relationship Advice by yanabasee(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
slayyqueen:
35 yrs old and he is really mature and responsible and has proved that over and over again.

I will marry you then...
Re: Relationship Advice by xendra: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
yanabasee:

I will marry you then...
As you don hear US grin
if I say gold you say digger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice by yanabasee(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
xendra:
As you don hear US grin if I say gold you say digger

She has to come to Nigeria.... to be my wife.

Or, will you marry me, xendra?
Re: Relationship Advice by Foodqueen(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where Una meet?
Facebook
Tango
Baddo
Which
Re: Relationship Advice by faithfull18(f): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
xendra:
As you don hear US grin
if I say gold you say digger
Hahahaha.
Re: Relationship Advice by thorpido(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
slayyqueen:
Let him go.His life is too 'complicated'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Genny Uzoma Shares New Pictures, Wishes Her Fans A Happy New Month / Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Avoid It Or Pay Less / Please Help Where Can I Get Moringa Powders? Please I Need It Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.