Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Relationship Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship Advice Needed (1063 Views)

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Invite My Brothers To Leave With Me Now Its Affecting My Relationship..advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed by krebdawise(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello Nairalanders

I met a Nigerian lady (37) on Facebook, we got to know ourselves. She's in the US while I'm in Nigeria here, we start talking even though we first had some issues/arguments, before we get start liking ourselves. Later we both turn out to like ourselves, even though I'm 31 years here.

Before we meet online, her family wanted her to marry a family friend from Nigeria. (All her family is in the US too). But she didn't like the guy, they could not get along with themselves.

We liked ourselves so much, that we always talk everyday. She later talk to her mum about me. but her mum don't like us together, she complain about the age difference. She also talked to her friends about me, even one of her friends called me.

I told my mum about it too..

We've been together for over 3month now, talking everyday. Suddenly, she texted me 2 days ago, that she's going to block me for a week, that she promised she will contact me back..

I felt heartbroken.

I told some friends here too, they advice me to block her too. If she could not tell me a reason for doing that.

Any advice plz?

Help a guy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by taylor88(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
angry
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Pells: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Your a gold-digger undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Pells: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Estherqueen50 come let's start making babies
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Jeon(f): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lady = 37 yrs old.

Gigolo.. Thought your gender said "Men should have nothing to do with any Woman in her 30s " .
And here you're dying for her because of the US in her life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why should she want to block you for no reason?
Nigerian ladies frown at dating a younger man, yet when they end up with far older men, the older men still cheat on them, so what's the difference?
It is nonsensical and imature for her to act that way. She is not mature. If she fails to give you good explanations then quit the relationship. A 37yr old woman that doesn't know what she wants is simply a fooool.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Flakky26(f): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Join happy couples christian group for the married for daily wisdom tips for happy marriage and a platform to network ,discuss and interact with other christian couples click
[url]sites.google.com/view/happycouples[/url]
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
You don hear US now you're feeling heartbroken . Sorry to say you're just a cheap gold digger, you think her family don't know your purpose is for Japa express grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Mindlog: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Fact is her inner circle don't feel comfortable about you, as they believe you regard her as a means of Japa and can't deal as it is not only Nigerian wives that were brought abroad that backstabbed their husbands who facilitated it but also Nigerian husbands who were relocated by their wives.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by poshestmina(f): 2:48am On Jan 14, 2023
The gender that are always quick to call women "gold diggers" don carry Shovel and tractor. grin grin grin grin grin.

If older women are your spec then get one around your area.

Emeka Adedayo Musa , America woman don leave you grin grin grin.

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Estherqueen50(f): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you for real?�
Do have a great day.
Pells:
Estherqueen50 come let's start making babies
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
krebdawise:
Hello Nairalanders

I met a Nigerian lady (37) on Facebook, we got to know ourselves. She's in the US while I'm in Nigeria here, we start talking even though we first had some issues/arguments, before we get start liking ourselves. Later we both turn out to like ourselves, even though I'm 31 years here.

Before we meet online, her family wanted her to marry a family friend from Nigeria. (All her family is in the US too). But she didn't like the guy, they could not get along with themselves.

We liked ourselves so much, that we always talk everyday. She later talk to her mum about me. but her mum don't like us together, she complain about the age difference. She also talked to her friends about me, even one of her friends called me.

I told my mum about it too..

We've been together for over 3month now, talking everyday. Suddenly, she texted me 2 days ago, that she's going to block me for a week, that she promised she will contact me back..

I felt heartbroken.

I told some friends here too, they advice me to block her too. If she could not tell me a reason for doing that.

Any advice plz?

Help a guy

Blocking her too makes no sense

She is still struggling with the words her friends and family's told her, especially on age differences

So give her time to unblock you and she will tell you her reasons

But be aware that, because she is tats abroad, you don't mind going on with her, but are you experienced enough to with stand her drama when the time comes and woman over there, have more rights than men because government supports them

Its certain that you are going ahead with her because of her abroad status

If she is in Nigeria, doing POS and with that age difference, will you fall deeply in love with her?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by PellsKodak: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Estherqueen50:
Are you for real?�
Do have a great day.
Offcourse I want to know you better
Can we talk off no?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please. / Pet Hates? / How Did You Meet Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.