Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans (3985 Views)

Wow! This Animal Can Survive For Months Without Eating. (pictures) / This Animal Was Killed In Our Compound This Evening , I Couldn't Figure Its Name / What Animal Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by SultanOfPuna: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Animals can be looked down on upon as lower creatures because they can't invent or build space rockets to the moon or program a software.
One Thing that I'm very sure of is that
Animals are more connected to God DIRECTLY Than Humans.

My Dog can percieve negative or bad energy from a visitor...
My Dog can detect when I'm feeling sad without even me showing it..

This Video from BBC just shows the pure extraordinary force of community love, care and support system that is lacking in humans as we drift into the technology world of isolation.
Humans have lost empathy for fellow humans, which gets more worse as we dive deeper as technology thrives..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaIH5tLmC8U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:14am On Feb 07, 2020
good
Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by IhateGod: 3:51am On Feb 07, 2020
Nothing special about the video,

If you can't see or hear something in different wavelength beyond/below your hearing or site, how is that connection to God?

Animals have emotions too, BTW apes are closest relations.
Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by SultanOfPuna: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2020
IhateGod:
Nothing special about the video,

If you can't see or hear something in different wavelength beyond/below your hearing or site, how is that connection to God?

Animals have emotions too, BTW apes are closest relations.

Adam was more connected to God
Until He ate the forbidden fruit.
Then mankind lost that deep connection.

What I mean is that animal connection with God is more stronger than humans..
Why do they use animals for sacrifice to God in old ages even till now??
Animals can see,feel what our ordinary 5 sense can't percieve.
They are able to see and interact with interdimensional beings that we can't see

Imagine if humans could see beyond our wavelength.. Athiests will be extinct We would truly see God and appreciate nature.
The reason Athiests are Athiests is because we as humans only believe what
We can see,touch,smell,hear and feel.
With only limited 5 senses while Cats have 9 senses. You are only seeing 15% of the world while a cat sees 70% of the world..

Since we lost that connection in the garden of Eden we are not exposed to that type of wavelength. So we are stuck with only what our 5 senses will show us..
When you have 9 senses then you will truly appreciate and See God.
Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by jnoz23(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
When I see ur username after reading what you just wrote-
SultanOfPuna:

They are able to see and interact with interdimensional beings that we can't see

Imagine if humans could see beyond our wavelength.. Athiests will be extinct We would truly see God and appreciate nature.
With only limited 5 senses while Cats have 9 senses. You are only seeing 15% of the world while a cat sees 70% of the world..

Since we lost that connection in the garden of Eden we are not exposed to that type of wavelength. So we are stuck with only what our 5 senses will show us..

Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by Yellowcandle30(f): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
When we were young, a car hit a puppy.
The mother dint leave the puppy for a long time even though the puppy was dead.

Other cars that were using the road kept by passing the mother dog and the baby. The dog left and later came back to the same puppy again and this time she stayed there for hours.

That event had alot of impact about how I see life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by Bluezy13(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

1 Like

Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by SenecaTheYonger: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mute the soundtrack and watch it again
Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by kilojoDesigns: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Before blatantly asserting all the contents you have been spoon fed since you were a kid. How many sacred books have you read to be able to say things like Adam, Eve and the forbidden fruit even existed. The point of animals being used as sacrifice because they are more connected to "God" is invalid. The Aztecs and many other civilizations used human sacrifices. In your Bible when the King of Moab sacrificed his eldest son, why did "God" ask his people to turn back and take the L although they were winning before?

There are many higher beings that have paraded themselves to be God, hence the numerous religions all claiming to worship the true God. In reality None of them actually do. What's worse is people don't get the significance writing had in the ancient times. It was something only meant for the priests, they used this to communicate with each other in codes. Formulating false stories that have coded meanings, to the public theses stories were taken as literal but the high priests knew better. Things like Adam & eve, Noah flood etc are all Allegories. The truths behind them were only made available to those initiated into priesthood and sworn to secrecy. Sadly till today these texts are still taken as truths by the lazy masses.
Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by SultanOfPuna: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
kilojoDesigns:

Before blatantly asserting all the contents you have been spoon fed since you were a kid. How many sacred books have you read to be able to say things like Adam, Eve and the forbidden fruit even existed. The point of animals being used as sacrifice because they are more connected to "God" is invalid. The Aztecs and many other civilizations used human sacrifices. In your Bible when the King of Moab sacrificed his eldest son, why did "God" ask his people to turn back and take the L although they were winning before?

There are many higher beings that have paraded themselves to be God, hence the numerous religions all claiming to worship the true God. In reality None of them actually do. What's worse is people don't get the significance writing had in the ancient times. It was something only meant for the priests, they used this to communicate with each other in codes. Formulating false stories that have coded meanings, to the public theses stories were taken as literal but the high priests knew better. Things like Adam & eve, Noah flood etc are all Allegories. The truths behind them were only made available to those initiated into priesthood and sworn to secrecy. Sadly till today these texts are still taken as truths by the lazy masses.

The Bible is not to be taken literally
It contains deep hidden messages encoded
When I say Garden of Eden, I'm not reffering to a physical location..
Eden is a state of mind or consciousness that is naive, innocent, happy,caring, playful

Children are said to be in a state of Eden until they grow, enter teenage period where they gain knowledge of the world( eating the forbidden fruit) which corrupts them.

Adulthood starts at the exile of Adam and Eve from that state of innocence "Eden".
After Adam eats the Fruit of Knowledge It symbolize the transformation of the child who was naive to the man who has a duty to provide,hurstle and survive. Which is symbolized by the barnishment of Adam and Eve
Even the punishment God gave Adam and Eve is not a punishment but it symbolize the after effects of entering Adulthood
Adam is to toil the earth( hurstle)
Eve is to bear kids in pain ( Child birth)
These things are what the male and female adults have to face once they leave that state of innocence "Eden"
Adam was more concious of his naked body but before they were naked and not ashamed of their body just like Children are not ashamed of their body and they can play or run around naked.

My point is if you read the Bible word for word literally, you will be confused and discouraged. It takes a deep mind to decode all hidden messages encoded behind each story but we christians put more focus on the characters of the story instead of the messages and hidden morals of each story in the bible.
Thanks
Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by SultanOfPuna: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Mute the soundtrack and watch it again
Lol
Re: This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans by SultanOfPuna: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Yellowcandle30:
When we were young, a car hit a puppy.
The mother dint leave the puppy for a long time even though the puppy was dead.

Other cars that were using the road kept by passing the mother dog and the baby. The dog left and later came back to the same puppy again and this time she stayed there for hours.

That event had alot of impact about how I see life.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gabonese Man Marries Four Wives At Once / Incredible! 25 Years In Marriage He Never Raise A Voice At His Wife(photo) / A Must-read 4 Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.