Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) (73303 Views)

Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison / Driver Crushes Two Thieves To Death After Snatching A New Bike In Ibadan (Graphi / Okada Man Shot Dead By Armed Robber Who Boarded His Bike In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
partnerbizn4:
Nawao.
This guy should take it easy.

MTN DATA PROMO
1GB 440; 2GB 880; 3GB 1300; 4gb 1650; 5Gb 2050 etc.
We have sold to over 4326 Nairaland people from here.
See testimonies and details below. Click : https://www.nairaland.com/3734201/etisalat-mtn-1gb-650-2gb

Na this scam go kill you.
People like you who are looking for innocent people to swindle will never end well.
Miserable death awaits you
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Villain7: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Shameless police. See as them remove their brain for ondo bank robbery them no fit defend themselves. Who no carry gun dem go dey flex muscles
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by PrinceGallant: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
"They said they wouldn't move until I was released." This part made me laugh.

I love Nigerians. When it comes to something like that, gbọngbọngbọn ni wọn maa wa l'ẹhin rẹ biike. The kinda solidarity that can hardly be seen at other occurrence
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
omoharry:
Men ! the masses in Lagos are not smiling at all!!..If the police had continued with their gragra on arresting this young man with his power bike, then those crowed would have use that opportunity to unleash their hanger of all week of trekking long distance under the hot sun on those police people. Abeg, make una fear the power of the mob especially when there is anger in the land.Thank God it was settled amicably just that police did not get their egunje that they expecting to extort from the man..poor them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well said dear, it really gladdens my heart that it turned out well for him afterwards... Some Nigerian police men suck big time

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by chibike007(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
E come resemble my own o!
Stop me and enter instablog straight in HD cheesy
oga gazzuzz you no get joy ooh see as you mount camera for helmet
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Futureyahooboi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Dump head officers without o'level certificate what do you expect from such people
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by mokt(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
LosC:

The same Police will still make use of ordinary bike for different purposes, most especially for public transport.
Don't mind them

They are doing that already bro. Those MIBs like to de flex muscles
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by saintvc(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Basher8583:

The question on ground now is this. What's the biker fully kitted? it's not enough that the bike must be to the standard specs of Lagos State government but he must also be fully kitted. If not the police has every right to arrest him

police doing road safety work
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by RaptorX: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
ideatoprince18:
Policemen are the most useless set of people.... I know there are good ones bit the bad eggs just make it impossible for me to like them.

Exactly same thing happened .... A Naval friend of mine came visiting and we decided to go and hang out at a cool spot. On our way there was a road block with policemen, they stopped our bike and asked us to come down.

Despite telling them that the Okada is private and we were friends actually going out they corked guns and pointed to our heads and seized the bike. My naval friend kept quiet , he just told them to tell him their station that he is coming to bail his bike .... The idiots were busy shouting "come with your #50,000".

He went back to Naval base and came with a whole lot of naval guys went to the station and requested to see the corrupt policemen or else they will turn everywhere upside down. You need to see the way the Foolish policemen were shaking and begging .. U will not believe that they are same people who cocked and pointed guns to our head. My Naval friend and his guys collected the bike and took the men away.

I Can only Imagine the Kind of drilling they would have received at naval base!!!!
Your naval friend is also part of the problem in this country. What about people that are not in the military, the soldiers are not better than the police all of them are power drunk and oppressive to ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Basher8583: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
saintvc:

police doing road safety work

It's still part of thier job to enforce law
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by johnkey: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
E come resemble my own o!

Stop me and enter instablog straight in HD cheesy
Bros how much be this your bike
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by kissGuys: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
ideatoprince18:
Policemen are the most useless set of people.... I know there are good ones bit the bad eggs just make it impossible for me to like them.

Exactly same thing happened .... A Naval friend of mine came visiting and we decided to go and hang out at a cool spot. On our way there was a road block with policemen, they stopped our bike and asked us to come down.

Despite telling them that the Okada is private and we were friends actually going out they corked guns and pointed to our heads and seized the bike. My naval friend kept quiet , he just told them to tell him their station that he is coming to bail his bike .... The idiots were busy shouting "come with your #50,000".

He went back to Naval base and came with a whole lot of naval guys went to the station and requested to see the corrupt policemen or else they will turn everywhere upside down. You need to see the way the Foolish policemen were shaking and begging .. U will not believe that they are same people who cocked and pointed guns to our head. My Naval friend and his guys collected the bike and took the men away.

I Can only Imagine the Kind of drilling they would have received at naval base!!!!
lie with ease abeg.. This one is too salty
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by spiralwedge(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
LosC:
Some policemen on Thursday were reportedly disgraced after they tried to seize a power bike belonging to a Lagosian while on his way to work.

According to the facebook user who also happened to be the man in question; Nmutaka Chikwendu stated that he was accosted by the officers of the Nigerian Police after they sighted him on his power bike while on motion , and before they could take any action, passers-by had already surrounded the officers, asking if the bike was a commercial motorcycle popularly referred to as 'Okada.'

The Policemen however, turned a deaf ear to the lamentations of the passersby and blatantly refused to release the power bike to the owner but things turned around when one of the passersby put a call through to the Police Command and it was finally released.

The Facebook user Nmutaka Chikwendu had to narrate his ordeal:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159449903443345&id=579118344

This story sweet my belle
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by LosC: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2020
kissGuys:
lie with ease abeg.. This one is too salty
I was wondering.
How can you pick up a policeman from his own base?
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by kissGuys: 5:18am On Feb 08, 2020
LosC:

I was wondering.
How can you pick up a policeman from his own base?
Dont mind him...They just keep lying to gain cheap attention,... As if some of us dont know jack about the police system....
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2020
J111333:
Most men of Nigerian Police are illiterates and bring nothing but disgrace to the nation so I'm not surprised. undecided
The president himself is an illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest's Convoy Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.