Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months (76421 Views)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) / Man Vomits & Collapses At First Bank In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Marvieduke(f): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Akalia:
You don't know me.

How I wan take know you? Even Lucifer sef dey quote bible

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by usb2016(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2020
Miracles are deliberate act of God provoked by desperate faith of man. He got his miracle at the same spot where he became a victim. Hallelujah! grin

akelicious:
A Facebook user identified as bosindelive, shares the story of a man who has had a bullet lodged in his head for months without medical success but later vomited it.

HE WROTE:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3028771217135438&id=510061089006476

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by ledaman: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Fabiyayi Alarabika mantukaziban!
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by kerzhim(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2020
If you believe this then you can believe anything. How can someone got shot on right side of the face and got healed at the left side. Op you Don try.

2 Likes

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2020
I know science would still want to proof something
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Olam09(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
A Fool says in his heart "There is no God"
yes bro and they are much on this nairaland forum i just pity them God is the greatest

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by francisduru: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Is only God
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Marvellous God, who says there are no miracles
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Xbee007(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2020
The two pictures are not the same. The fresh injury was on the right side of his face while the healed was on the left side. It isn't making sense.
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Xbee007(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2020
kerzhim:
If you believe this then you can believe anything. How can someone got shot on left side of the face and got healed at the left side. Op you Don try.
I thought I was the only one that saw the discrepancy.

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by uscofield: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Badgers14:
So did the bullet go in on one side and come out at the other? Because the two pictures are showing a different point of impact.. ?

I thought i am the only one that noticed ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Xbee007(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Spidermon:
It's possible.
The penetration of the bullet is around the infra orbital sinus just above the palate.

Nature has its way of pushing out foreign bodies. The site is just above the palate.

Let us tend towards logic than superstitions.
The pictures themselves are concocted. He was shot on the right but the healed injury was on the left.
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by klax(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
akelicious:
A Facebook user identified as bosindelive, shares the story of a man who has had a bullet lodged in his head for months without medical success but later vomited it.

HE WROTE:

Now I know all OP here are apc members or they are somehow related to Lair Moha+mad.

OP thank you fir sharing the news.

Next topic pls........
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by mekuso89(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Marvieduke:
This type of news shake me small shaa, but how is it possible
it doesn't have to seem possible to you for it to happen, just give God, the only one that walks in the realm of impossibilities the praise

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by bigtt76(f): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2020
We thank God for His mercies .....buh we need the background stories to this, he must have attended some crusade before this naaaaa or are we missing something in the script? kiss

akelicious:

HE WROTE:

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by whippersnapper(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Shellshocked
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by arrianw: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Oh ma God
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by poiZon: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2020
zang:
Let's share the grace at this junction
After d grace, hoffering time

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
I blame Buhari for not giving you a job undecided

i claim this maricle into my financial life plus buhari and cabal will scatter like the dust in the wind in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Barzinime(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2020
The bullets collected apartments from her ni? shocked shocked
chiemmanuel:
Where is that actress that had seven bullets resident in her skull, and she was making Instagram stories, she should meet this man for her instant miracle

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
hmmmm

Bullet in the skull of a conscious man (awating surgery) walking around, suddenly finds its way to his mouth.

Ah! the text says vomit, definitely, the bullet must have sneaked into the stomach via the spinal cord. Otherwise, 'spit out' should have been the proper phrase.

If you think my analysis is imprudent, what about the believers of the story? After all, God can do anything.

Bullet lodged in the skull for months vomited!
Ah! Abbah! eh!
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Oblongata: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
A very big fool... all glory be unto the lord.

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Realstick941: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2020
this is a real fake story,why is the bullet case that holds the propellant still there,it should have dissappeared because thats the fuel that drives the fired bullet.

All these stories from facebook and people easily believe them
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by mrkings84(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Where are those them atheists who normally claim that there's no God. And when one says "thank God" for a successful operation they will ask if it was God that performed the operation!

Truly God is Great!

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Starhearts: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Lies everywhere in the country.

Now l believe dat nairaland forum have turn to dumping site where every dig nd Carry can come out to make stories.?

No be ur fault Sha

Some men need mental therapy.
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Starhearts: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2020
My grandmother will always says " oniro gbigbe"
Means white LIES
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by OlowoLagos(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:

There is God, who keeps doing wonders. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by lucky4west: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2020
god can deliver any one using any means...you have been delivered by God endeavor to serve him faithfully for the rest of your life
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Thegoodone13(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2020
OakConsultNG:
How possible is this?
very very possible.
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by doggedfighter(f): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Marvieduke:

For your mind now you sef dey quote bible.
grin grin grin yes na. He is quoting
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by simplepee(f): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Lilymax:
So in order to sweeten the story, they had to say that it was when he got to the same area that the bullet came out?
They must think we're fools. undecided
But unfortunately that part gave them away more, that it's a fake story.Sadly,people already believe the story,forever blind people.

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by ACHILLES45: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:

BUT THERES NO GOD IN THE SKY, ALL GODS ARE MAN MADE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.