Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months (76424 Views)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) / Man Vomits & Collapses At First Bank In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by JastSiryin(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
A Fool says in his heart "There is no God"
Because he vomited bullet? (how are we so sure sef?)... You're a dunce
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by fynn12(f): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
parabellum
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Karemarealty288(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
JastSiryin:
Because he vomited bullet? (how are we so sure sef?)... You're a dunce
You are a measrable fool..

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Marvieduke(f): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin yes na. He is quoting

He should continue quoting
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by atomicdele(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
ukukaegbu:
There is nothing God cannot do! That is the work of God.

You can say that over and over again
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by charispersnifid: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
And who is like unto our God!!!
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Izigha(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Spidermon:
It's possible.
The penetration of the bullet is around the infra orbital sinus just above the palate.

Nature has its way of pushing out foreign bodies. The site is just above the palate.

Let us tend towards logic than superstitions.
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by lastchild: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Lol...na magic?

Impossible
impossible for God to do or?
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by JastSiryin(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:

You are a measrable fool..
Nah bruh... Ain't nobody taking your spot, you buffoon!
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Karemarealty288(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
JastSiryin:
Nah bruh... Ain't nobody taking your spot, you buffoon!

Let me just pardon you cos of your mother and your seven Fathers...

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by JastSiryin(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Let me just pardon you cos of your mother and your seven Fathers...
Thanks for the pardon...Finally decided to show your face to the public I presume? Well, you may wanna invest in some new dentures so foolish statements don't fall out of your mouth anymoregrin

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by ACHILLES45: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet? grin

Atheism is gross foolishness my guy.
Not insulting you though.

You rely on Science to proof God to you.

No God is in the Sky.

Who says God is the Sky.

Anyways some gods may live in the sky but The Only True God. Jehovah lives in Heaven.

There is a difference between sky and Heaven bro. Science has not finished to completely know about the Space, talk less Heaven.

And if you are waiting on Science to proof God's Existence to you then you may need to wait till you die.

When we were small Science said there were 9 Planets.

Do you know how many they are today. Each day another planet is discovered.

So that means Science has Failed many times and will continue to fail. They change their claims on daily basis.

So relying on science for a proof of God is not wise.

Give your life to Jesus Today before its too late.

Your insults are welcome bro.
We are used to it. grin

Remain blessed.

Im not in a league with you. so go play with sand.
AND Bleep YOUR JEHOVA
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2020
ACHILLES45:

Im not in a league with you. so go play with sand.
AND Bleep YOUR JEHOVA

Which league are you Sir , European , Series A, American or may be Portuguese. grin

Oh! I now know

Satanic league.

Tick tick tick, salvation Clock goes on saying.

Give your life to God before it is too late.

Goodnite.

My playmates are already in bed. We will restart our play tomorrow. Going to the beach where we wld have plenty SAND to play with. grin

Good night Sir
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by markfoefish(m): 2:10am On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Lol...na magic?
Impossible
some people will never die no matter how death try
okpalaAnambra:
Lol...na magic?
Impossible
okpalaAnambra:
Lol...na magic?
Impossible
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by ACHILLES45: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Which league are you Sir , European , Series A, American or may be Portuguese. grin

Oh! I now know

Satanic league.

Tick tick tick, salvation Clock goes on saying.

Give your life to God before it is too late.

Goodnite.

My playmates are already in bed. We will restart our play tomorrow. Going to the beach where we wld have plenty SAND to play with. grin

Good night Sir

I HOPE YOU WAKE UP SOON AND NOT TRY TO INDOCTRINATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL KIDS WITH THESE NONSENSE BELIEVE.
AGAIN, FVCK YOUR JEHOVA.
Re: Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2020
ACHILLES45:

I HOPE YOU WAKE UP SOON AND NOT TRY TO INDOCTRINATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL KIDS WITH THESE NONSENSE BELIEVE.
AGAIN, FVCK YOUR JEHOVA.

He is a merciful God.
That's why you are still breathing after all the insults.

The Bible says His mercy endureth for ever.

Enjoy the grace while it lasts bro.

Don't worry about my kids worry about yours bro.

A child that grows up in a house where the father says there is no God is a prey in the hands of Satan.

Christ loves you.

Happy weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.