Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) (25025 Views)

Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC / HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders / ‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
professore:
Is Ebonyi state good for NYSC service in terms of security, friendliness and low cost of living pls?
All the states in SE are good for service
Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ukalu381:

Nope
Afonja all the states in SE are good for NYSC..we don't mine skulls like you guys
Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Ebonyi state.The only state in the South were the poverty level is more than 50%.Not surprised it is an ipob state; those people are dragging us backwards.
Mumu ,keep being an idiot,
keep exposing your idiosyncrasies

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by professore(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ukalu381:

Nope
Kindly reply with explanations.
Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2020
It is ur father responsibility to train u in school does that mean that when he is paying ur fees and buying u d necessary things you would not appreciate.. Get out of this urdull mindset.. No matter what it may seem like.. Even if it during tax money.. Appreciate for it was used for good things..i hope u equally know that he could have stolen the money rather than put it to work.. So just appreciate and also demand accountability
Steve28:
Will have to change our mentality in this country, whose money was used to build the road? It wasn’t the governor money but rather tax payers money, please this is our right as a good citizen so please stop appreciate them but rather ask them to be accountable of whatever projects they are executing.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by Ukalu381(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Afonja all the states in SE are good for NYSC..we don't mine skulls like you guys
I don't talk to freakin dummy like you
Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Umahi is making Ebonyians and Igbos proud. Abakaliki the once tidy slum is now unarguably the most beautiful capital city in southeast.

Just take a look at roundabout and light tunnel flyover. The tunnel was under construction at the time I too this pix, Last time I went there I confessed.

Re: EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ebonyi roundabout awesome.

not just one it is scattered all over the city
Dave is a real man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South / Onitsha River Port Concessioned To Universal Eligion Consortium (Photos) / FG To Raise Power Tariff December, Begins Free Meters Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.