Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nairalanders Beware Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders Beware Pls (413 Views)

Nairalanders Beware Of This Tactic / Beware Pls! Boys Ain't Smiling Again. New style Of Stealing Phones Now. / Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Beware Pls by Hotworta1: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2020
Do you know that 90% of those doing free Giveaways, looking for relationships that can lead to something serious here are either mentally unstable, ritualists/organ harvesters, Scammers and what have you.

Pls this is 2020 abeg be street smart so that you dont fall victim to these demons.

One was bursted yesterday..he claimed he is hiv+ and needs a lady who is also HIV+ for marriage...and that he is rich and into oil and gas biz. As in these idiots use what may entirely entice you to lure you into their den.

Pls becareful...there are so many others parading on nairaland...some are doing giveaway for German shepherd, Cat, plates and pots, Cars and bicycles, phones, Mattress, TV etc

Pls becareful...who knows if the armed bandits/kidnappers on our highways are now online doing their marauding biz. God protect us.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Beware Pls by Hotworta1: 7:00am On Feb 07, 2020
08063882782 this number here belongs to a scammer. beware
Re: Nairalanders Beware Pls by Hotworta1: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2020
@Beardedkarma is a scammer and mentally unstable. Beware pls
Re: Nairalanders Beware Pls by Abdul05: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Desperados
Re: Nairalanders Beware Pls by Hotworta1: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2020
@ArinzeOnu is a 'rich scammer and also HIV+' he claims to own an oil and gas biz and does free giveaways as a philantropist he is. Guys and ladies beware.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Pls by Hotworta1: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Y'all should post the god damned scammers, ritualists numbers and identities here. God punish all of them.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Pls by 2shure: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2020
Anything that is free, to good to be true.is always lies and may lead to premature death. That was how one idiot was posing as civil servant. Do they work on saturdays. All cos of 10k he wanted to scam me . I just burst laugh for the bar where i dey. Say see mumu. Its judy common sense. Sometime ago i visited one dentist in town. He billed me 80k and said he was good. I looked around the office. Poverty was written all around it. No gen,no ac,no tiles, no client. I just play play with the man dash am 5h. I say for him mind he don see mugu abi. Everything na common sense. Dont let the mind of greed and confusion take over you.bind that spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sets Three Churches On Fire Because He Is Still Poor / IGP X-squad, SARS Now Notorious For Extorting Innocent People In Delta– Activist / Coronavirus Crackdown – Police In Kenya Use Excessive Force On Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.