Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit (54376 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by chrisxxx(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2020
OjaTiBurst:
All i can see is Odunayo4ruth with 10k followers sad
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2020
Bottler lionel messi.
Someone should tell him that his Facebook is still active for more rants with abidal.
Fake goat.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Centcanada: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Fans are part if football and if you remove them, football remain incomplete but one thing I want to say I a this, some fan are just follow follow for people to know they are fan but under normal circumstances, Abidal don't suppose to say such a thing in the air considering the fact that Barca and the team in question are facing challenges. Such comment shows that Abidal was once a player but he doesn't have the spirit of sportsmanship in him. Say a word that will encourage players whether in their time of good omen or bad omen but never incite harsh word. Abidal has no choice than to resign and leave the club or keep silent and face his job amicably.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Elxandre(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2020
I always say this; Messi will score a lot of goals as false 9, but will always come up short in the big games.
Go back in time to watch the last season he played as a false 9.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by RillJ(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Inside life bro!

OjaTiBurst:
All i can see is Odunayo4ruth with 10k followers sad
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Centcanada: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2020
Fans are part of football and if you remove them, football remain incomplete but one thing I want to say Is this, some fan are just follow follow for people to know they are fan but under normal circumstances, Abidal don't suppose to say such a thing in the air considering the fact that Barca and the team in question are facing challenges. Such comment shows that Abidal was once a player but he doesn't have the spirit of sportsmanship in him. Say a word that will encourage players whether in their time of good omen or bad omen but never incite harsh word. Abidal has no choice than to resign and leave the club or keep silent and face his job amicably.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by kingjrofficial(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2020
These plastic fans wanna frustrate Messi into retirement undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Pavarottii(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I am not surprise that 99% of the people blasting him are all blacks from Nigeria and Ghana.

People that don't know what it is to work hard in life for the things you want.

Lazy motherforkers with cheap Tecno phones will just go online with cheap data and start insulting Lionel Messi.

People that can never last 30 minutes in a football Field.

This idiots think football is that easy, yet let them organise a community tournament and see them running in the field like jumbing chickens.

Be it Ronaldo or Lionel Messi, this people don't deserve to be criticize at all.

You think it's easy to be at the top for more than 10 years?

Nonsense!!!!!!!
Wats wrong u and taking things personal... Why do u think is the reward for being on top? CRITISIM , HATE , ATTENTION...cos I high up in d sky... Everybody is seeing u.... Why do u think celebrities get yapped anyhow... Cos it's normal .. They are ahead of me and u ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Raysleek: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I am not surprise that 99% of the people blasting him are all blacks from Nigeria and Ghana.

People that don't know what it is to work hard in life for the things you want.

Lazy motherforkers with cheap Tecno phones will just go online with cheap data and start insulting Lionel Messi.

People that can never last 30 minutes in a football Field.

This idiots think football is that easy, yet let them organise a community tournament and see them running in the field like jumbing chickens.

Be it Ronaldo or Lionel Messi, this people don't deserve to be criticize at all.

You think it's easy to be at the top for more than 10 years?

Nonsense!!!!!!!
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blowjohn(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2020
So Barca has lost the super cup and now copa dey Rey.
Can they win la liga?
Cos most likely they cant and wont win the champions league.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by DoctorDree(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2020
Rubbish talk all around,it’s no surprise much is expected from the greatest player ever,tell me one player since Messi started football that Scored that much goals and also had that much assists,plus trophy and individual award as well?
Haters gonna hate no matter what,Whatever Barça has become today or the respect La liga is enjoying as a league today comes from Messi supernatural ability,why won’t Juventus stop signing every possible players if Ronaldo can do it alone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Neddstark: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2020
African fans should shut up. Let them be on the edge of the Africans representing them

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Pavarottii(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2020
Centcanada:
Fans are part of football and if you remove them, football remain incomplete but one thing I want to say Is this, some fan are just follow follow for people to know they are fan but under normal circumstances, Abidal don't suppose to say such a thing in the air considering the fact that Barca and the team in question are facing challenges. Such comment shows that Abidal was once a player but he doesn't have the spirit of sportsmanship in him. Say a word that will encourage players whether in their time of good omen or bad omen but never incite harsh word. Abidal has no choice than to resign and leave the club or keep silent and face his job amicably.
I agree n disagree with u... But I will eventually go for the latter... No matter how wrong it was for animal to say what he said... It doesn't give messi a 1% percent right to go public about it... Animal is representing the management here.., messi would av cautioned Wat he said behind closed doors... Just imagine pjanic complaining about Wat nedved said in public... Or pogba complaining about Wat highs said let's say highs was a staff in d management of man u... Or hazard coming out to lash Wat drogba said in public... Its not right..
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol.. Make I no talk anything before the ignoramus people come start to talk nonsense again.. Meanwhile, one Player who celebrated his 35th birthday 2 days ago is doing wonders at his club scoring goals in every match played since 2020 began. At a point, total goals only him scored passed the total goals the entire Barcelona scored grin cheesy... But one Oga at his own club doesn't want players to get criticised for performing poorly because he feels he's bigger than his club... We kukuma know who the real Goat is.. grin

Meanwhile, Eni4real coman rescue ya GOAT again ooo... grin cheesy
Disrespectful fans!!!

He is the one that conceded the own goal??

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by mmsen: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2020
What kind rubbish font be dat OP?
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Topsin4great(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Barca and Real Madrid are both interested in Adama Traore but Wolves want around £90m for their star, according to the Telegraph � Worth it? Read more about the transfer news and details here @ https:///2Uzs94W [/color][color=#550000]

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2020
Comments are not from Barca fans

Barca played well yesterday

Bilbao had no shot on target till goal

And their goal keeper was top of his game and made many saves

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Kingrexyl(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2020
dominique:
This is what happens when the hopes of a team is placed on ome person. Their loss was not as woeful as Madrid's though
Don't mind them, smfh!
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2020
people that cannot even complete a dribble in a five-aside street football.

nonsense and penaldo fans
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Olam09(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2020
As far as messi still remains the club coach. barca will always loss ni messi is just like a dictator in Barcelona he's a idiot dwarf always interfering in club management affairs and it's obivious i trust Mourinho if to say he be barca coach he don't care whether to sell or bench that idiot dwarf and some idiot will say he's humble and polite than ronaldo hell no that's a lie ronaldo still remains the most humble,kind and respected player in football ge has set much more record than that idiot dwarf despite that he's not get mad with all his achievements and start dictating for juve or any place he move to to say the fact as long as messi remains in barca. Barcelona will always remain a shithole i was telling one idiot the truth early in the morning but all he could say was to swear for me qnd my family just because i told the truth about messi attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Duru009(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Messi time is over !

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by kellystone87: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Yes I have both videos if u need it....click share for messi, like for ronaldo
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by uzoma213(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2020
MrDvc:
You takes things like dribbling into consideration,
What about footwork, technicalities, heading,skills, does messi comes close to Ronaldo in those area? No!!
And you said Ronaldo can't dribble, At age 30 Ronaldo said he won't dribble but that doesn't mean he can't dribble even before 2013 he was a playmaker and in 2006 he was regarded as the best dribbler after ronaldiho.
He also won best mid fielder in man u.
Did you know Ronaldo is the only player to complete most dribble in a single game
statistically, he was a better dribbler than ronaldinho that year
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by EbukaHades10(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Napoli rn

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by uzoma213(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2020
So Barca are going trophy less this season grin. Don't even mention la liga because this year is Madrid's year. I saw a huge 1 on 1 opportunity that Messi missed and later they'll say dribbling and passing is better than finishing. If they had a good finisher like you know who then the result would definitely be different

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by MackDams(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2020
There’s only one bad CV: the one you haven’t reviewed.

If not now, when?

Grab this opportunity to get your CV reviewed by our top CV writers and professionals.

Promo ends february 15th, 2020

Click on whatsapp link to send us a message now!!!
https:///2347034375586

Or forward your resume to us via email to recruitersfav@gmail.com

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Olam09(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2020
NORSYK:
Messi is a sadist and very arrogant, he has managed to hide his traits of arrogancy for a while, but recently it's creeping out to the public glare.

Last 3 seasons in UCL, Barcelona fans always blame Valverde Everytime Mr Retirement fails them...

Since Valverde is gone now, they have switched over to Innocent Abidal but we all know that Mr Retirement contribute 80% of the problems

Let's I forget, was any corner taken quickly in their math yesterday night against athletic Bilbao? 
bro i told a goat this early in the morning but he was cursing me and my family read below (As far as messi still remains the club coach. barca will always loss ni messi is just like a dictator in Barcelona he's a idiot dwarf always interfering in club management affairs and it's obivious i trust Mourinho if to say he be barca coach he don't care whether to sell or bench that idiot dwarf and some idiot will say he's humble and polite than ronaldo hell no that's a lie ronaldo still remains the most humble,kind and respected player in football ge has set much more record than that idiot dwarf despite that he's not get mad with all his achievements and start dictating for juve or any place he move to to say the fact as long as messi remains in barca. Barcelona will always remain a shithole)

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by uzoma213(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Pavarottii:

Wats wrong u and taking things personal... Why do u think is the reward for being on top? CRITISIM , HATE , ATTENTION...cos I high up in d sky... Everybody is seeing u.... Why do u think celebrities get yapped anyhow... Cos it's normal .. They are ahead of me and u ...
Messi is ranting like this because of that little thing abidal said. it means that if he gets half the criticisms Ronaldo get he would be retiring on a monthly basis

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2020
They are wasting their energies on the wrong person!!!

Bartomeu and the board have not been effective for the past 1year.. But you expect a miracle??

Continue living in fools paradise undecided

You don't talk to a 6 Ballon d'or and 6 European Golden shoes winner like that!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by fergie001: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2020
ghettokid1 right now...

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Mistaicey2288: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2020
eni4real:
Disrespectful fans!!!

He is the one that conceded the own goal??

No mind them jawe.. Dem forget ni.. grin cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Topmaike007(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2020
dominique:
This is what happens when the hopes of a team is placed on ome person. Their loss was not as woeful as Madrid's though
Madrid tried harder than Barcelona at least we jubilated three times, which one did Barcelona jubilated for yesterday

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.