Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit (54365 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by sammyLuvin(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
oya say Hala Madrid before I will download your juliet

Hala Madrid grin

Atletico Madrid tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by bobbyjude(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
dominique:
This is what happens when the hopes of a team is placed on ome person. Their loss was not as woeful as Madrid's though
Loss is loss
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by mikeking12: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol.. Make I no talk anything before the ignoramus people come start to talk nonsense again.. Meanwhile, one Player who celebrated his 35th birthday 2 days ago is doing wonders at his club scoring goals in every match played since 2020 began. At a point, total goals only him scored passed the total goals the entire Barcelona scored grin cheesy... But one Oga at his own club doesn't want players to get criticised for performing poorly because he feels he's bigger than his club... We kukuma know who the real Goat is.. grin

Meanwhile, Eni4real coman rescue ya GOAT again ooo... grin cheesy

you mean penaldo?

Everyone expects too much from Messi
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Topmaike007(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
sammyLuvin:

Hala Madrid grin

Atletico Madrid tongue
if I catch you ehn

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by timmydrogba(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by egoldman(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I am not surprise that 99% of the people blasting him are all blacks from Nigeria and Ghana.

People that don't know what it is to work hard in life for the things you want.

Lazy motherforkers with cheap Tecno phones will just go online with cheap data and start insulting Lionel Messi.

People that can never last 30 minutes in a football Field.

This idiots think football is that easy, yet let them organise a community tournament and see them running in the field like jumbing chickens.

Be it Ronaldo or Lionel Messi, this people don't deserve to be criticize at all.

You think it's easy to be at the top for more than 10 years?

Nonsense!!!!!!!

Shameless Racist.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Olam09:
As far as messi still remains the club coach. barca will always loss ni messi is just like a dictator in Barcelona he's a idiot dwarf always interfering in club management affairs and it's obivious i trust Mourinho if to say he be barca coach he don't care whether to sell or bench that idiot dwarf and some idiot will say he's humble and polite than ronaldo hell no that's a lie ronaldo still remains the most humble,kind and respected player in football ge has set much more record than that idiot dwarf despite that he's not get mad with all his achievements and start dictating for juve or any place he move to to say the fact as long as messi remains in barca. Barcelona will always remain a shithole i was telling one idiot the truth early in the morning but all he could say was to swear for me qnd my family just because i told the truth about messi attitude.

Dump post as ever.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
eni4real:
They are wasting their energies on the wrong person!!!

Bartomeu and the board have not been effective for the past 1year.. But you expect a miracle??

Continue living in fools paradise undecided

You don't talk to a 6 Ballon d'or and 6 European Golden shoes winner like that!!!

I concur.
Hungry people commenting and insulting someone that does not know that they exist.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

If u want to enjoy football as an entertainment, just watch messy. If u check very well most people that hate messy are from EPL supporters. bcs of many things messy dun do them.
See when I was a football fan then, (chelsea) precisely, I hated messy with passion, but bro I just sat down one day, I watched messy video clip for a whole weekend, mehnnn messy is from another world.

Bro I concur.
Same with me I was a Penaldo advocate till I took time to Watch Messi play and I realized that anyone comparing Penaldo to Messi does not know football.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mcquine:

Imagine a C.L.O.W.N that has never in his life cross the shores of Nigeria is claiming to know someone greater than his entire generation combine.

Nigeria is really filled with mad people some of which can still operate phones.

SMH

You dey mind the Hungary people?
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
blueAgent:

Bro I concur.
Same with me I was a Penaldo advocate till I took time to Watch Messi play and I realized that anyone comparing Penaldo to Messi does not know football.
That's one problem with we naija, always bias in almost everything. Some will say let him go to another club and prove himself, he has played the top teams in EPL and always emerged as the best.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

That's one problem with we naija, always bias in almost everything. Some will say let him go to another club and prove himself, he has played the top teams in EPL and always emerged as the best.

He just did not play them(EPL clubs) he destroyed them.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
blueAgent:

baba na u talk am ohhhh. bcs dem go cum for ur head now, just watch out. dat invisible human being u wan compare with another person.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
What a big blow to the Spanish giants
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Obason22(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
One man club.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by skyfather09(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Snapchat:

"At age 30 Ronaldo said he won't dribble but that doesn't mean he can't dribble" This is what a clown � will say.
them don knock out una goat end of discussion, The real GOAT is in juventus.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by frankmoney(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

let him go to another club . Playing against them doesn't mean anything... tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by BlackLaw: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tyrion Lannister the bottler
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Eazi1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol.. Make I no talk anything before the ignoramus people come start to talk nonsense again.. Meanwhile, one Player who celebrated his 35th birthday 2 days ago is doing wonders at his club scoring goals in every match played since 2020 began. At a point, total goals only him scored passed the total goals the entire Barcelona scored grin cheesy... But one Oga at his own club doesn't want players to get criticised for performing poorly because he feels he's bigger than his club... We kukuma know who the real Goat is.. grin

Meanwhile, Eni4real coman rescue ya GOAT again ooo... grin cheesy
You're just one of the people who get pple fustrated! One oga, another oga, who cares? Those guys have been world class over 10yrs, worries will be forgotten and be the best memories, you're here expressing your dumb feelings!

They have the best memories to the world. what's ur's?
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Mistaicey2288: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Eazi1:
You're just one of the people who get pple fustrated! One oga, another oga, who cares? Those guys have been world class over 10yrs, worries will be forgotten and be the best memories, you're here expressing your dumb feelings!

They have the best memories to the world. what's ur's?

Oh! Never knew i already got your dumb self frustrated with my harmless comment. I can see that already in your write up. I'm sorry but not sorry for that... My comment was normal as a football fanatic that i am so i don't know why you pained. They have memories to the world, who told you I'm doing badly for myself or my society too? Better swerve off my mentions and go sort your fuckedd life out...
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by ojaysam25(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
He DON try,age has finally catch up on him....had a feeling he is playing on borrow time....he would retire probably next season or the one after that.....

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by cr7lomo: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
blueAgent:

Sometimes I wonder if people like u have a functional brain .. how can say he destroyed EPL teams in the CL , so therefore, he will do same if he joins the epl... Like he will join epl with the whole Barca squad... Besides , do u think CL is league??
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2020
cr7lomo:

Sometimes I wonder if people like u have a functional brain .. how can say he destroyed EPL teams in the CL , so therefore, he will do same if he joins the epl... Like he will join epl with the whole Barca squad... Besides , do u think CL is league??

Clown, weather on Earth or in Mars Mess I will outplay any opposition.
The goals he scored against the EPL teams did he score it with Suarez leg?
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by cr7lomo: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2020
blueAgent:

Clown, weather on Earth or in Mars Mess I will outplay any opposition.
The goals he scored against the EPL teams did he score it with Suarez leg?

He will outplay any opposition on earth or mars but has not featured in a CL final in half a decade... Hasn't even won an international trophy... U guys get mental health problems

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
frankmoney:
let him go to another club . Playing against them doesn't mean anything... tongue
Baba we are talking about invisible player here, very slippery player. it means alot baba. tell best clubs in the world he has not played against and came out outstanding.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by frankmoney(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Baba we are talking about invisible player here, very slippery player. it means alot baba. tell best clubs in the world he has not played against and came out outstanding.
Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by cr7lomo: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
frankmoney:
Liverpool

Roma
Chelsea
Juve
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
cr7lomo:

He will outplay any opposition on earth or mars but has not featured in a CL final in half a decade... Hasn't even won an international trophy... U guys get mental health problems

Idiot, he has won Olympics medel and FIFA under 17 World cup.
I guess he won it with your village club

He has FIFA World cup silver medal which your penaldo can never have even in 3 lifetimes.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

baba na u talk am ohhhh. bcs dem go cum for ur head now, just watch out. dat invisible human being u wan compare with another person.

No be small thing .
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by cr7lomo: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
blueAgent:

Idiot, he has won Olympics medel and FIFA under 17 World cup.
I guess he won it with your village club

He has FIFA World cup silver medal which your penaldo can never have even in 3 lifetimes.

Messi himself will b ashamed with what u posted ....even chrisantus has under 17 world cup ... Look at the nonsense u posted as achievements... Hide ur face in shame

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by blueAgent(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2020
cr7lomo:

Messi himself will b ashamed with what u posted ....even chrisantus has under 17 world cup ... Look at the nonsense u posted as achievements... Hide ur face in shame

If only your community can imagine to achieve how muchore to actualize it.

Dump.
Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Crystalmero: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Barca fans, it seems your GOAT is going trophy less this season o. How market na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.