Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit (54368 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit by Eazi1(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Oh! Never knew i already got your dumb self frustrated with my harmless comment. I can see that already in your write up. I'm sorry but not sorry for that... My comment was normal as a football fanatic that i am so i don't know why you pained. They have memories to the world, who told you I'm doing badly for myself or my society too? Better swerve off my mentions and go sort your fuckedd life out...
The problem with average nigerians and you bein' one is that,
1.You're quick to judge even than you could comprehend a dialogue
2. You seems to be over aggressive.
You just ain't gettin' mai point.

Why talk like only messi run the field? who's that oga who's been scorin' for the team u're sayin? when messi had been doin' better, how was 'ur comment?

You slightly forget every good deeds when u dislike someone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.