Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report (20115 Views)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / IPPIS, GIFMIS Robbing FG Of Billions, Says Audit Report / FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by mistacoco2: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2020
frozen70:

Are you referring to the ippis or paramilitary
an referring to ippis.. they pay salary to paramilitaries in the country.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Is this the reason why ASUU is against it?

Because ordinarily IPPIS seems like a really good initiative for both employees and the government.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Weak systems and weak databases. 2 things out of many plaguing our government.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by allthingsgood: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Very true

Civil servants have been crying for years of being shortchanged. These guys just steal and deduct ur money anyhow they like. Imagine someone salary arrears of 60k and u will just see 20k with no explanation.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by SEGLIZ: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2020
kokomaster3d:
I have said it IPPIS is the biggest scam of the century.

We have more Ghost workers now than ever before.

Just negotiable with an admin in the IPPIS office to insert your name from the backend - that's all. You will just be receiving alert every month without doing anything. Then you will give certain percentage to the IPPIS officer.

ippis is no scam but the human element in Nigeria are the scam and scammers. we are the worse set of creature chroming the surface of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by loko50(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Foul yansh don open
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by bluefilm: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Are you sure this is not another fake news from ASUU FC Strikers United? shocked
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by TwinnyStore(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
It is well with our country.

Need a loan?

Let's talk.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by NigeriaBam: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Agreed
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by alasane: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
IPPIS is a really SCAM...uptill date some in the Military has not gotten their NOVEMBER salary...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by nisco18ng(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Change has come Walaiii!
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by hush15: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Young6x1:
Our problem is more of values and ethos, rather than corruption and politics, every noble idea must be breached when it gets to naija

That right there is the right thought cos I have thought about it, corruption is a byproduct of poor value systems, poor ethics, immoral and undisciplined behaviours. So fighting corrupt is just a farce, not until moral values, virtues and systems are addressed.

Actions are not questioned, consequences are damned, motives are inconsequential and why live don't matter and that's why our society fails.

Really a sad place to be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by backnbeta(f): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2020
And they are saying ASUU should join by force...ko joo
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by SavageMaster: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2020
AAA593:
https://leadership.ng/2020/02/07/ippis-operators-manipulating-platform-audit-report/

This is one of the reasons ASUU has been kicking against IPPIS and refused to enrol. Yet, the ignorant went ahead to call them names.

Una don see am now?

4 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Thegoodone13(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2020
G
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Vello(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of assholes don't want this shit to succeed coming up with stories

That system is secured like hell
They can't deceive the educated and real niggarrrz like us
Infact i was part of the enrollment officers in Uniben

Very secured
Enrolment officer my foot!
The system is compromised 100%.
Ask those in the paramilitaries especially or just kindly shutdown

4 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by chizpim(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Bunch of assholes don't want this shit to succeed coming up with stories

That system is secured like hell They can't deceive the educated and real niggarrrz like us Infact i was part of the enrollment officers in Uniben
Very secured
I think your one of those manipulators

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by XKZ(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2020
This isn't a mistake and is not an issue of someone messing up. This loophole was left intentionally so that those who "know" that they own Nigeria can continue to manipulate the system.

It is the same reason why 20 years after it's establishment INEC is still battling with how to organise a credible election. The same reason why census results in Nigeria are not plausible. And why NNPC cannot make a profit or balance its account books.

It is most likely the auditor-general is raising up the issue now because some "ordinary Nigerians" have discovered the backdoor and had the audacity to take advantage of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Hedonisst: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Nigeria would never work, I swear. The country is damaged beyond repair. That's the painful truth.

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by koolbe(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Since we signed up to ippis over a year ago, our salary has never remained d same. From removal of allowances to unexplained deductions without any repayment.

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Wisebird22(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2020
Ippis is scam oh,they just finished us this January I say my salary and I wanted to cry,I called my friend to ask how far his wife picked and said her husband saw alert and immediately felt sick..

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Stewart883(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2020
It is most likely the auditor-general is raising up the issue now because some "ordinary Nigerians" have discovered the backdoor and had the audacity to take advantage of it.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Pavarottii(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Thank God... Best news of the day...
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Ghost worker within IPPIS, naija i hail thee
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by emmasege: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Is ASUU now not justified?

I don't understand why this government rushes to implement ideas conceived by previous governments without putting the necessary things in place.

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by maldino: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2020
IPPIS is as corrupt as ASUU..Now I know why we had alterations in January's Salaries..Manipulations are currently going on in IPPIS..People's salaries were deducted without normal January increment for the year..some to the tune of N50000 deduction

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by maldino: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2020
chizpim:
I think your one of those manipulators
Na dem
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by jesmond3945: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2020
24kmagic:
The best solution to Nigeria is to bring back the whites to rule over us. And this time, they should be here to stay forever.

Everything about black man breeds of evil and manipulations.

Who made us black?
what of rwanda?
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by maldino: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Please I want to ask..
IPPIS Staff do they have the power to create ghost workers for themselves since they have access to the platform?
Just asking for a friend..
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by A1kennedy(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2020
well it ok. corruption continues.

Well, Are you a final Year EE studient and you want an auto card drawn circuit diagram with ur name and reg no labeled on it for ur project?? Oya contact us now to get ur problem solved.
whattsapp or call : 08146995561 Thank you.
stop downloading circuit diagrams. show them ur own circuit diagram.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by symbianDON(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2020
oxford dictionary should just invent another word for corruption in Nigeria because the word corruption no longer suffices in the case of Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State / 2 Signs APC Is Not Ready To Govern After Buhari By Farooq Kperogi / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.