Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report (20112 Views)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / IPPIS, GIFMIS Robbing FG Of Billions, Says Audit Report / FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Liberated: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2020
IPPIS! The more you l �k the less you see�️.
Casualties of this flawed system are piling n dying in silence.
Let the necessary checks be put in place to fix the rot n justice given to anyone cheated out of their hard earned wages.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by frozen70(f): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2020
mistacoco2:
an referring to ippis.. they pay salary to paramilitaries in the country.

To all federal workers
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by xaggar(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2020
frozen70:

To all federal workers

Talk your own
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by woleabayo(f): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2020
you can imagine manipulating report
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by higgs: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Nigerians have a moral problem. There is no software or automation that can fix character.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Bimpe29: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2020
The audit observations are stale. Passwords does expire after 90 days now and you can only access the platform based on your role as a player and MDA.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Wettoid123: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2020
Just like the splitting of my salary this January because of December over payment in my mda

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Reference(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Told you folks. Nothing can work under this system. Policies, programmes, initiatives without the right environment is like planting masara in the Sahara. Without restructuring this country simply cannot move forward.

You might as well try to paddle a canoe from Bakassi to Lagos Island with a broom stick for a paddle. No one will question you comittment. Only a mad man wille expect results. No optimism will make an elephant fly. No faith wil make the devil inherit heaven.

You practice a system for 60 years and cannot identify a better 'next year'... and you continue....
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by OmoManU: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
I fear who no fear naija. Our problem is more of values and ethos, rather than corruption and politics, every noble idea must be breached when it gets to naija

I agree 100%
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by OmoManU: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Reference:
Told you folks. Nothing can work under this system. Policies, programmes, initiatives without the right environment is like planting masara in the Sahara. Without restructuring this country simply cannot move forward.

You might as well try to paddle a canoe from Bakassi to Lagos Island with a broom stick for a paddle. No one will question you comittment. Only a mad man wille expect results. No optimism will make an elephant fly. No faith wil make the devil inherit heaven.

You practice a system for 60 years and cannot identify a better 'next year'... and you continue....
Good one
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by CodeTemplar: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is a clear case of poor adherence to Computer Science standards.

I recommend this for all those the self taught (webmasters and programming) guys who erroneously assume reading random tutorial online will make them exposed to CS standards.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by ascaris(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
dmbb:
ASUU is a good union I like it
I wonder what would have happen to public institutions in this country without ASUU.
Remember when ASUU struggled for the establishment of TETFUND, we thought they were being selfish. Today, Tetfund is the only thing sustaining public higher institutions in the country.
The politicians are only struggling to central corruption through IPPIS.

6 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Rawtruth1: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
I am yet to see more corrupt government agency and institution as hopelessly and deeply corrupt as that IPPIS. They are worse than custom. Government is not even aware.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by sojayy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
SEGLIZ:

because you and I are the major problem.

Abeg just talk about urself alone, leave me out.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by PCFC(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaa

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Nwadiuto247: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
No be same IPPIS ASUU is not comfortable with

Its the same ippis that ASUU rejected and some Nigerians were abusing them.

Is ASUU not right?

4 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Nwadiuto247: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
ascaris:

I wonder what would have happen to public institutions in this country without ASUU.
Remember when ASUU struggled for the establishment of TETFUND, we thought they were being selfish. Today, Tetfund is the only thing sustaining public higher institutions in the country.
The politicians are only struggling to central corruption through IPPIS.

You are right
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by mvem(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Its the same ippis that ASUU rejected and some Nigerians were abusing them.

Is ASUU not right?
Nigerians don't get to comprehend a lot. They act on emotions and sentiments. Even if you have a bias against ASUU why not take time to understand why they don't want the ippis system. Trust Nigerian, no one has time to read or think in a logical way. We are only good at ditching out insult and blame games
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by einsteine(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
lisimmo:
But somehow, someone will have access to the backend. You can't escape that!

Some people i.e the backend developers will have access to the database.

That's not the point.

The point is that there should be a trail and identification of whoever has whatever access. How can transactions be carried out with username as "consultant".
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Splashme: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Corruption under Buhari is reaching
the rooftop
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Fucal4real: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is why ASUU is totally against this IPPIS. There are lots to it.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by OsemwegiePaulin: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
post=86446808:

When you fight corruption, corruption fights back with FULL FORCE.

We will get there as a nation someday!

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Khanben: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
Nigerians don't get to comprehend a lot. They act on emotions and sentiments. Even if you have a bias against ASUU why not take time to understand why they don't want the ippis system. Trust Nigerian, no one has time to read or think in a logical way. We are only good at ditching out insult and blame games

Nigerians should ask themselves why, Parastatals like the CBN, NNPC, NLNG and co were exempted from IPPIS. I might not agree with ASUU in a lot of things, but I at least read up on their complaints and noticed this huge Reg Flag.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by mvem(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Khanben:

Nigerians should ask themselves why, Parastatals like the CBN, NNPC, NLNG and co were exempted from IPPIS. I might not agree with ASUU in a lot of things, but I at least read up on their complaints and noticed this huge Reg Flag.
Exactly
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by walexbiz(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of assholes don't want this shit to succeed coming up with stories

That system is secured like hell
They can't deceive the educated and real niggarrrz like us
Infact i was part of the enrollment officers in Uniben

Very secured

This is one of the enemy of Nigerian workers, Oloriburuku, May God punish you and all those whom you colluded with to steal money from illegally.

May you and your family reap the havoc you heaped on innocent Nigerian workers. May the destruction (you festered on public servant in this month of February) stay with you and all you family till eternity. Oloshi Oloriburuku

May members of IPPIS and Head Of Management of Public Service who colluded to defraud all public officer their entitlement die a miserable death through Car and fire accident, Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by walexbiz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bimpe29:
The audit observations are stale. Passwords does expire after 90 days now and you can only access the platform based on your role as a player and MDA.

Mo ti mo pe omo re kan ki n je Bimpe, Ile to si n toro omo ale bee ni o ti da gba. May the doom of IPPIS visit you and your family... Omo ale jatijati, Ole adoko

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by laliga01: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of assholes don't want this shit to succeed coming up with stories

That system is secured like hell
They can't deceive the educated and real niggarrrz like us
Infact i was part of the enrollment officers in Uniben

Very secured

That shiiit isn't secured, hence variation in salary over the past 4 months. Its suppose to be integrated, meaning everything automated but NO. People just love to manipulate a working system.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by laliga01: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2020
maldino:
IPPIS is as corrupt as ASUU..Now I know why we had alterations in January's Salaries..Manipulations are currently going on in IPPIS..People's salaries were deducted without normal January increment for the year..some to the tune of N50000 deduction

Smiles.....did it affect you too? Baba the thing baffle me. Even promotion money, man no see.
I thought ippis was the solution but we have been having variation in salary over the past 4 months.
Its baffling.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by laliga01: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2020
walexbiz:

This is one of the enemy of Nigerian workers, Oloriburuku, May God punish you and all those whom you colluded with to steal money from illegally.

May you and your family reap the havoc you heaped on innocent Nigerian workers. May the destruction (you festered on public servant in this month of February) stay with you and all you family till eternity. Oloshi Oloriburuku

May members of IPPIS and Head Of Management of Public Service who colluded to defraud all public officer their entitlement die a miserable death through Car and fire accident, Ameen.

Haaaa, baba you don vex niyen.
Re: IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report by Bimpe29: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
walexbiz:

Mo ti mo pe omo re kan ki n je Bimpe, Ile to si n toro omo ale bee ni o ti da gba. May the doom of IPPIS visit you and your family... Omo ale jatijati, Ole adoko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner / Timothy Adegoke: Case Against Adedoyin Discontinued at FCT High Court / Gunmen Assassinate Malam Dauda, Kaduna Government Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.