Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds (3782 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Cardi B Lands In Lagos, Davido And Cardi B Release Fall Remix / Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by liltee123(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2020
Offset wrote a sweet Instagram post about his and Cardi B's relationship and Cardi commented to profess her love for him.

The couple took the world by surprise when it was discovered that they had married secretly after a whirlwind romance. They went on to have a baby.

Offset reflected on their relationship as he shared a photo of them together.

He captioned the photo: "WE MADE A FAMILY WHEN THEY THOUGHT WE WAS PLAYING I MARRIED U AND AINT LOOK BACK CAUSE I KNOW U GOT MY BACK."

And Cardi B replied: "I love you daddy."

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/offset-writes-sweet-post-about-his-and-cardi-bs-relationship-and-she-responds/

Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by partnerbiz4: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
this guy looks somehow.
Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by Bonebreaker(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2020
If this offset guy was to trace his roots he'd probably be a Yoruba guy from ogbomosho

6 Likes

Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by Kingrexyl(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
I hope he doesn't cheat on her, because Niggas ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by AverageAnnie(f): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
They were always addressed as partners and not couple .. Never knew they were married

1 Like

Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by kushercain: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I hope he doesn't cheat on her, because Niggas ain't loyal.

He cheated already but she forgave him

1 Like

Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by Kingrexyl(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
kushercain:

He cheated already but she forgave him
Lol he's still going to cheat again. grin

1 Like

Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by FemolasticA: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bonebreaker:
If this offset guy was to trace his roots he'd probably be a Yoruba guy from ogbomosho
Lol this guy no go kill person o hahahaha
Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by Austineva(m): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Beautiful couples
Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by kilojoDesigns: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
liltee123:
Offset wrote a sweet Instagram post about his and Cardi B's relationship and Cardi commented to profess her love for him.

The couple took the world by surprise when it was discovered that they had married secretly after a whirlwind romance. They went on to have a baby.

Offset reflected on their relationship as he shared a photo of them together.

He captioned the photo: "WE MADE A FAMILY WHEN THEY THOUGHT WE WAS PLAYING I MARRIED U AND AINT LOOK BACK CAUSE I KNOW U GOT MY BACK."

And Cardi B replied: "I love you daddy."

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/offset-writes-sweet-post-about-his-and-cardi-bs-relationship-and-she-responds/

So man go born pikin, take care of her, spend all the money and time to raise her and one day she will wake up and start calling one pop-up nigga daddy? inside life.

Support kilojo guys, I design awesome logos and other graphic designs.
Call/whatsapp 07018880219 Joseph

Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by Alezy(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2020
AverageAnnie:
They were always addressed as partners and not couple .. Never knew they were married
hello, pls follow back. Need to make contact
Re: Offset Writes Sweet Post About His And Cardi B's Relationship And She Responds by khiaa(f): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Alezy:
hello, pls follow back. Need to make contact

Hmmm!!

(1) (Reply)

Davido: If I Die, Too Much Money Kill Me, Daddy Freeze Slams Him. / Hushpuppi Bestie "Mr Woodberry Becomes First In The World To Acquire This 240m C / Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.