Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog (1145 Views)

I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog / Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph / How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by sleekyonyx(f): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Hi every one, I recently stumbled on this sign post Along Rukpokwu Road, market Junction portharcourt. It clearly states “Say no to female dog”

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by bankulizer: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2020
The female dog na Olosho na
Jara é

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by sleekyonyx(f): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2020
bankulizer:
The female dog na Olosho na
Jara é
lol

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by kunleweb: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by IamAnderson(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
sleekyonyx:
Hi every one, I recently stumbled on this sign post Along Rukpokwu Road, market Junction portharcourt. It clearly states “Say no to female dog”
in some places in port Harcourt it's forbidden

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by agboedeh: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
IamAnderson:

in some places in port Harcourt it's forbidden
forbidden to own a female dog?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by IamAnderson(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2020
agboedeh:
forbidden to own a female dog?
yes

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by castins(m): 5:30am On Feb 08, 2020
This is too bad, in Rukpokwu port Harcourt, the community forbids and fines anyone who owns a female dog. Am still asking why?

sleekyonyx:
Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by Inyijud: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2020
It Is a cultural belief that one of their ancestors was undone by his female dog. He was their chief an it ultimately led to his death.
The enforcement is so severe that if you are found to own a female dog the youths will match to your compound and demand that you kill your dog and hand it over or in some places they'll just kill the poor animal.some would give you notice of a few days while some other places would jump on you.
More info about this ......

Check
#vannimastiffs on IG

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by Eveezy(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Inyijud:
It Is a cultural belief that one of their ancestors was undone by his female dog. He was their chief an it ultimately led to his death.
The enforcement is so severe that if you are found to own a female dog the youths will match to your compound and demand that you kill your dog and hand it over or in some places they'll just kill the poor animal.some would give you notice of a few days while some other places would jump on you.

Check
#vannimastiffs on IG

Actually some people still keep female dogs, I kept two, just that they should not be left to roam the streets

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by KingSatan: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Inyijud:

Check
#vannimastiffs on IG

This is same bullshit they give as excuse for their daily display of gross ignorance.

From rumuokwuta to rukpoku, rumuolumeni, rumuokpakani etc

Same Story .

A king was betrayed by his female dog who led the killers to where he was hiding.

What nonsense!

Rivers State is cursed. A very bad place to raise children and live a happy life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by KingSatan: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2020
Eveezy:

Actually some people still keep female dogs, I kept two, just that they should not be left to roam the streets

You were just lucky my son.

You were lucky that no one blew your cover.

If someone had hated you or your dog, he will tell the youth of that community and they will walk to your house chanting war songs and demand you kill the dogs.

You were lucky

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by rastaLivity: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2020
That's normal thing in Rivers state na

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by Eveezy(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2020
U
KingSatan:

You were just lucky my son.

You were lucky that no one blew your cover.

If someone had hated you or your dog, he will tell the youth of that community and they will walk to your house chanting war songs and demand you kill the dogs.

You were lucky
I used to go on walks with them tho. But I could say that I was not hated

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by sleekyonyx(f): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
rastaLivity:
That's normal thing in Rivers state na
I never knew, I don’t even keep pets.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by sleekyonyx(f): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Inyijud:

Check
#vannimastiffs on IG
okay, I’ll check him on Instagram. I need to learn more about this

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by Xerona: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
sleekyonyx:
it's not a crime, who said it is?
Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by IamAnderson(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Xerona:
it's not a crime, who said it is?
it is in some parts of port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by sleekyonyx(f): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamAnderson:

oh really? I See
Re: Is It A Crime To Keep A Female Dog by Xerona: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2020
IamAnderson:

That's a bit strange

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Both Sex Pedigree Dogue De Bordeaux Puppies Available For Sale...french Mastiff. / Terrier Pups For Sale... #30k(negotiable),08166881992, Lagos(iyana Ipaja Prcsly) / Dogs That Have No Idea How Silly They Look With Their Toys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.