Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration (28832 Views)

Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty / Supreme Court Upholds Inec's Deregistration Of 22 Political Parties / Supreme Court Upholds Deregistration Of 74 Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by bukkysam(f): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Oh

Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2020
deboysben:
Which one be boot party

Inec should proscribe it too
Help me ask them
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Xclusiveme: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2020
What about that Banky W party
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by bunmconig(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2020
which one be bootilicious party

Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by VAQAXY: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Good news
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by OgaBuhari: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2020
hisexcellency34:
All these parties should come together and defeat APC in 2023. But I know selfish interests wont allow them do that
how about the Coalition party known as CUPP
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by vezycash(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2020
If they reduce the number again then you know they plan to pull a China.

APC plans to make every other party illegal.

This is an interesting time to be alive.
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by uthlaw: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2020
hisexcellency34:
All these parties should come together and defeat APC in 2023. But I know selfish interests wont allow them do that
excluding PDP...
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Onlineclothing(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Order for quality pant trousers for just 1500 Europe designers check profile for contact payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery in retail and wholesale.click bio for contact
Chios
Shirts available too Affordable price all sizes

Happy with Inec decision for the first time
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Jabioro: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2020
INEC should deregister.more, eighteen are too much..we needed njust four or five political parties..
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by netmillionaires(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2020
let me buy land too first. I dey comr
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Osidazz19: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
hisexcellency34:
[/s]
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by PopeFlatino(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Please my Fellow Guys that Gamble's..I just need to join d huge money winning team this weekend in either bet9ja or betking...I always find it difficult to book better winning outcome games.

Please if u don arrange this weekend games,drop d booking code for a brother,,I just wanna play plenty coupon from all sources please..

Drop booking for mee
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Dpaulie(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2020
Are they not going to come up again when they start preparing for their new election... na today? Inec... bunch of thieves
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Realtord43: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That is okay
Damnn niggarr, as a real niggarr you are, am pleading if you can help a niggar that have been broke for too long! if you have any to give?
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Dpaulie(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Jabioro:
INEC should deregister.more, eighteen are too much..we needed njust four or five political parties..
what do u mean by u need four or five.. is it not freedom of expression and association?
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Eddieofficial2: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Then they will re-register them again when election is close
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by jrjfjfj: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Apc and pdp are the only political parties, the rest are birthday parties
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by Jabioro: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2020
Dpaulie:
what do u mean by u need four or five.. is it not freedom of expression and association?
Did Americans not have free expression with the two political parties? "Ours terms of free expression always got abused"
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by AmazingELixir: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That is okay

grin grin grin

You have a wannabe upstairs ...or that your protege ?
Re: List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration by obailala(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2020
Boot Party?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.