Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel (64251 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by ekestic1976(f): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2020
Prostituting and prostitution are biblical words. They're there in the Bible. If in doubt, Google "Rahab and the two spies". Therefore, prostituting and prostitution are holy words.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by collitexnaira(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2020
etibaba:
Prostitution isn't legalised in Nigeria.

Neither is it against the law

The constitution was silent about it. Case close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Jabioro: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Some police men ,even gainfully employed by the federal government are still jobless with there union form on they can't fathom common case and use their discretion to discharged them..but instead take it to court to cause troubles for magistrate..Shior!!!
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Olam09(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2020
So someone can't beg for sex again!

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Louisananda7(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Louisananda7:
translate what you said in Ibo and find out who lacks respect. Hypocrite.
perhaps ode can mean many and shut up is a command not an insult.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Holamilekan97(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Kennyswag:
themw dey come for you

Bruh I no lie now. Dem like Pọnrọn pass anything. I'm talking from personal experience Sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by wirinet(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Prostitution is not a SIN..
It's just Demand and Supply
Husband pay "Bride Price" inorder to OWN his wife and get unlimited supply of Puna from Wife..
Is that one not Prostitution?
Our Elders are like Pimps Collecting Cash and list of stuffs just to trade their daughter.lol I can go on and on
You want puna, she supply puna
Chekinah
Did they put gun on the Man's head telling him to fvck them??

It is the Men that brought out his money to fvck, no body force am..
So why arrest Single Mothers hurstling instead of to rehabilitate them.. since it's poverty that is the main reason for their action

Will arresting them decrease the rate of Prostitution??
Yes prostitution is a Sin among the 2 major religions in Nigeria, and soliciting for money for sex is also against the law.

The ladies were arrested because the hotel management reported them for constituting a public menace.

If they were sitting at the bar sipping a bottle of star and men came to approach them, that would have been acceptable, but going from table to table harrasing customers with the flabby bodies and boobs is sickening.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by BiafraforTrump: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Bruh I no lie now. Dem like Pọnrọn pass anything. I'm talking from personal experience Sha.
Don't lie man, this is just one case of many that Yoruba girls are known for...

Even married Yoruba women fucck anyhow for free, I'm talking from personal experience, no hard feelings..

1 Like

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by BiafraforTrump: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2020
wirinet:

Yes prostitution is a Sin among the 2 major religions in Nigeria, and soliciting for money for sex is also against the law.

The ladies were arrested because the hotel management reported them for constituting a public menace.

If they were sitting at the bar sipping a bottle of star and men came to approach them, that would have been acceptable, but going from table to table harrasing customers with the flabby bodies and boobs is sickening.

Please show me which law that is??
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by gnykelly(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
It will not be well for the irresponsible men that put them in the family way and left them to fend for themselves and their kids.

isee
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by drmuri(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2020
Igbo Amaka,
Every Nigerian city you go, Igbo girls dominate the prostitution bussiness.
This is sad men!

1 Like

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by farem: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Prostitution is not a SIN..

l I can go on and on
You want puna, she supply puna
Chekinah

Prostitution is holiness, bro.
May your daughters all solve their financial problems via prostitution.

Chekina Shikena!
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
francisbarrack:

PMB will do

na PMB de take care of you abi? Phew
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by AK481(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
It will be difficult for the police to prove that they are prostitute .

Any thing said earlier will be claimed to have been said under duress.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by wirinet(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Please show me which law that is??
Honestly, I have no idea regarding the law against prostitution, but in a hypocrical religious society like ours where there is a law against gay sex, I assume there there must be law against prostitution, just as there must be a law against abortion.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2020
grin, the name checker association let gather here for meeting.

The suspects, Divine Eveve, 29 and Favour Eze, 22,
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by BiafraforTrump: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2020
wirinet:

Honestly, I have no idea regarding the law against prostitution, but in a hypocrical religious society like ours where there is a law against gay sex, I assume there there must be law against prostitution, just as there must be a law against abortion.

You are not sense enough sorry!
Why would you put prostitution and gay act on the same page?? Gay practice is spelt out boldly in our law and laws of many countries around the world as illegal but prostitution is a job people to legally and are even dully registered in civilized countries of the world AND THERE IS NO LAW THAT FORBIDS PROSTITUTION IN NIGERIA...

Just like striping is also a profession so is prositution and they are known as call girls..
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by knowhowk: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2020
There is Famine in the Land .
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Babara1994(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2020
toprealman:
Incomplete story.
You didn't read it completely. They were creating a nuisance by begging men for sex in the hotel premises. That led the management to arrest them. Igbo women have no shame when it comes to sex.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Babara1994(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
It will not be well for the irresponsible men that put them in the family way and left them to fend for themselves and their kids.
Why should a 22 year old lady allow herself to be put in the family way without marriage? That tells you they love having casual sex. Igbo women need to change.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by arrianw: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
You will end up paying 20k for bail and loosing more than u were hoping for.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by wirinet(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

You are not sense enough sorry!
Why would you put prostitution and gay act on the same page?? Gay practice is spelt out boldly in our law and laws of many countries around the world as illegal but prostitution is a job people to legally and are even dully registered in civilized countries of the world AND THERE IS NO LAW THAT FORBIDS PROSTITUTION IN NIGERIA...

Just like striping is also a profession so is prositution and they are known as call girls..
You are the one that is senseless. Why enact a law that criminalises two people from having sex in the privacy of their homes and don't make laws that criminalises the soliciting of sex for money in public, all of which is based on moral and religious beliefs. That you are homophobic and we live in a homophobic society does not still give it any sense.

Prostitution (and abortion) was and it's illegal in many countries. It is recent times that women rights activism has grown that these gender based laws are being challenged and repealed.

1 Like

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Kennyswag: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Holamilekan97:

oya share the experience
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Xclusiveme: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Prostitution is legal nah, what is their problem?
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
wooow
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by kevotek1000(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Is a crime to solicit for sex, is prostitution a sin ?

Yes it is a sin... Whatever religion you hold strong condemns it. But all the same there is always a second chance for forgiveness.
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by Kennyswag: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Don't lie man, this is just one case of many that Yoruba girls are known for...

Even married Yoruba women fucck anyhow for free, I'm talking from personal experience, no hard feelings..
shut up. who doesn't know ibo girls dominate prostitution. beverly osu, nina, miss anambra cucumber, etc

1 Like

Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I don't know why after reading this thread naijaolosho keeps coming to my mind. I hope not what i am thinking

Carry your problem comot here

I don't have business with poor guys
Re: 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel by SultanOfPuna: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2020
farem:

Prostitution is holiness, bro.
May your daughters all solve their financial problems via prostitution.

Chekina Shikena!
Im Sorry that your mom was a prostitute..
U need to forgive her because she is a good woman hurstling to feed you and your siblings.. Again I'm sorry what your Mom passed tru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.