Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary (2480 Views)

Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East / Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June / CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by BlackfireX: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
They should add December salary as last fruit offering.

1 Like

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by MikeBetty(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Optional09:
My sister and her husband are redeem Church members they’ve successfully submitted their first fruits their Bank account now overdrawn and they’ve resulted in begging to sustain theirselves.

Okada and Keke banned no means of getting to work. Frustration and and anxiety is rising.

Nigeria government should rise to this issue there is no where in the Bible that mandate Christians to submit their January earning to the pastor.

What can we do to stop this nonsense by Nigerian churches
shut Up. Where They Forced To Submit Their Salaries? Keep Quiet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Arda1000(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
lol wake up

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Asquare84(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
This matter is what discussing, mod let it hit front page
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by wetmenow: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
hahahababa
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Okwyjesus(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Optional09:
My sister and her husband are redeem Church members they’ve successfully submitted their first fruits their Bank account now overdrawn and they’ve resulted in begging to sustain theirselves.

Okada and Keke banned no means of getting to work. Frustration and and anxiety is rising.

Nigeria government should rise to this issue there is no where in the Bible that mandate Christians to submit their January earning to the pastor.

You are jobless, poverty beclouded and frustrated not to talk of living with your married sister at your age.
Never make biblical doctrine issue of your fun discussion and ridicule else you will continue squatting all your life as you are doing now
Don't say l didn't warn you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by edoairways: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
grin Them no force them do am now grin
I wonder oh! Did they force them to attend such church

1 Like

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by edoairways: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Op they didn't force them?

1 Like

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
A fool and his money soon parts ways
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by maslong(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Optional09:

please help me tell your sister and her husband that I said both of them are foolish, for falling to a cheap scam.

1 Like

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Optional09: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okwyjesus:

You are jobless, poverty beclouded and frustrated not to talk of living with your married sister at your age.
Never make biblical doctrine issue of your fun discussion and ridicule else you will continue squatting all your life as you are doing now
Don't say l didn't warn you.

I am sorry for your ignorance
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by delpee(f): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
When you read your Bible for greater understanding and you're led by the spirit, you don't need a Pastor to tell you what to do. Most people do things blindly and therefore may not fulfill their purpose as desired.

First fruit offering is based on agricultural produce which is what existed mainly in Biblical days. The method is clearly defined and doesn't directly translate into giving up your whole salary only to beg throughout the following month.

People need to seek knowledge, have greater understanding and pray for wisdom. (All stated in the Bible). Pastor is not God. We all have equal abilities to excel spiritually though we may have different natural gifts/talents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by delpee(f): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

True. smiley That's stated in the Bible.
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
omoharry:
As long as the church did not put a gun in their head for them to empty their bank account for thier first fruit, then I no reason calling on the Govt/police/EFCC to get involved in their personal affair/decision as regard their religious belief. Christianity is a personal race. Why don't you Leave them alone, They are adult and should decide how they choose to live their lives.

Do you think that those adults who give their money to Cashlope should be granted the same opportunity to live their lives?

Just curious.
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

You've found the Biblical backing for first fruit. Well done.
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You've found the Biblical backing for first fruit. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by CSTR2: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
There is a smart way of doing it rather than going bankrupt.

Every month of the year, remove ten percent of your salary and keep it somewhere.

By the 12th month, you already have your Complete salary which you can now give as first fruit offering in the following year.
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Blizzy9ja: 1:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Optional09:
the burden always fall on me because i can’t watch her suffer and she won’t listen
If you can help fine... but don't criticize her belief
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Optional09: 2:11am On Feb 08, 2020
CSTR2:
There is a smart way of doing it rather than going bankrupt.

Every month of the year, remove ten percent of your salary and keep it somewhere.

By the 12th month, you already have your Complete salary which you can now give as first fruit offering in the following year.

They pay 10% of every months apparently
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
solmus:
cool

abeg O.P shouldnt spoil another mans hustle, pastors kids need the money , way back in Uni days Pastors kids ball harder than Yahoo boys, and the best past is they are legit

even native doctors pikins too dae flex o. E get 1 4 school den wey dae change car like boxers
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by GreyLaw(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
maslong:

You sound like one of them chopping peoples sweat.

What do you know about the church? Absolutely nothing! You think church money actually goes to individual pockets? Sorry for you!

Go and fight your corrupt politicians, no. Speak out against Buhari's failure, no. All you know is to fight the church.

I am a healthcare personnel. I don't receive tithes or offerings. I don't own or pastor any church. Go away with your useless conjectures that have no bearing on the reality of my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by omoharry(f): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Do you think that those adults who give their money to Cashlope should be granted the same opportunity to live their lives?

Just curious.
what is cashlope??
Re: Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
omoharry:
what is cashlope??

The Ponzi scheme you were warning pepple against in the business section sometimes ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Foresee The Death Of President Buhari, Nigerians Should Pray For Him- Prophet / Don’t Touch Hausa’s Again, They’ve Suffered Enough - IPOB / Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.