Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

In The Valley Of Decision. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Valley Of Decision. (263 Views)

Exactly What Happens After We Die at d Valley Of The Dead road( Photo ) / Guys Should Have An Orgasm Before Making Any Type Of Decision! / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Valley Of Decision. by cusBeta: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hi nairalanders. Just seeking your opinion and possibly advice. I have been dating this girl I love for like two years now. I wasn't serious at the onset, but as time went on I developed so much love for her and with all sincerity she is the one I really wanna walk the aisle with. Just today she broke the news to me that with all sincerity she developed feelings for another guy who has been asking her out for quite some time now. Although she told me about his advances and made me believe nothing is going on which was true back then. Although she told me she feels Soo much attraction for him, but loves me more and wouldn't want to loose me, I am in a fix now as to what to do. I love her, but considering to let her go. What do I do... Honest opinions please.
Re: In The Valley Of Decision. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Patiently waiting for the ancestors
Re: In The Valley Of Decision. by Bigmanpickin: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Women are gonna be women they are moved by touch investigate if that said guy is already drilling the oil rig behind your back even better than you do, that's the only language they are helplessly gonna fall for over and over again.

Ma guy wise up o..dump her now or continue if you so wish.

1 Like

Re: In The Valley Of Decision. by cusBeta: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thanks man thinking same.

(1) (Reply)

I Love You Daddy / Where Are The Real Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Romance Section? / Communication Solves A Lot Of Problems Especially When Made In All Transparency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.