Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others (24062 Views)

Tax Administrators Must Match The Pace Of Global Technological Advancements — CA / Gov Akeredolu Frowns At Rejection Of Old Naira Notes By Traders, Artisans, / Come And Take Money, CBN Tells Anambra Farmers, Artisans, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by hybridblood07(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
It's obvious this administration has nothing to offer rather than milk every single poor and average person out there... If this VAT revenue is not used to fix the economy, a lot of company will start folding and it will affect a lot of employees, which simply means the unemployment rate will rise.
They should have mercy on us
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Sonoyom(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Another one! Zombies we are all in this together
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Why not tax prisoners too?
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Okuda(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
taxing the street traders/artisans and their likes would be the most imposible thing to because these are the informal sector and there is no way to ascertain and quantify what they do , sales they make and how they transact business.
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by bellotaofeek: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
And after exploiting the poor people . One of you guys run away with the money .
Waka tongue
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Reference(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
If the suffering will reset our thinking and burn out sentiment from our psyche then I want even more... since the black man can only learn from suffering.
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Centcanada: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hahaha hahaha hahahaha. You people want change. See it double hahahaha hahahaha. Biafra please we are waiting and don't keep us waiting. This zoo smells so bad. We the rme tire Biafra are tired if bring in this zoo. Hahahahaha. APC will finish them all.
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Xclusiveme: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
tamonokare:
Tax families with more that 2 children, churches and mosques.

What are u saying?
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Centcanada: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hahaha hahaha hahahaha. You people want change. See it double hahahaha hahahaha. Biafra please we are waiting and don't keep us waiting. This zoo smells so bad. We the entire Biafra are tired of being in this zoo. Hahahahaha. APC will finish them all soon. Watch out part two!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Sarah20A(f): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:
Why not choke the living breathe out of them your tyranny.

Oh. Does this mean the ticketing they receive by foot soldiers of a slavist minded entity doesn't get transmitted to the government's coffers?

I'm sure FIRS is nohing but an absolute joke. Upon the resumption of this administration, this same organ said it had recorded 20% increment in it's revenues after its first and second year in it's annual memo only for me to check and find that the figures was the exact figure been remitted since 2010-2012.

I know doubters will want to fold their fists. Before you engage me in any e-fights, go cross check the data. It's public.

You have all sorts of dodgy uniform men seizing their goods beating them up, you make their lives difficult yet you want to increase taxes.

There's tax for everything increasing rapidly thesedays, Phone call and data tax , cash flow tax, food consumption tax whatever that means I don't know. Yet organizations like Dangote keep having massive financial figures and I'm yet to see robust tax payments from high income organizations. What a nation. What an administration.

We the truth Sayers won't let this fraud slide without a challenge. It's high time we have forensic audits published like the federation account monthly. And it must be carried out by independent accounting firms

We don't want more tarrifs charged to the demerit of Nigerians first, we want openess and accountability for the ones been collected first.
I have said it before and I will say it again "Dangote is a scam run by the government "
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Most of the people in this government lack creative economic revitalization plans all they know is how to tax, tax, double tax and Tripple tax.

There’s nothing ingenious about anything they do.
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Lukuluku69(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:
Why not choke the living breathe out of them your tyranny.

Oh. Does this mean the ticketing they receive by foot soldiers of a slavist minded entity doesn't get transmitted to the government's coffers?

I'm sure FIRS is nohing but an absolute joke. Upon the resumption of this administration, this same organ said it had recorded 20% increment in it's revenues after its first and second year in it's annual memo only for me to check and find that the figures was the exact figure been remitted since 2010-2012.

I know doubters will want to fold their fists. Before you engage me in any e-fights, go cross check the data. It's public.

You have all sorts of dodgy uniform men seizing their goods beating them up, you make their lives difficult yet you want to increase taxes.

There's tax for everything increasing rapidly thesedays, Phone call and data tax , cash flow tax, food consumption tax whatever that means I don't know. Yet organizations like Dangote keep having massive financial figures and I'm yet to see robust tax payments from high income organizations. What a nation. What an administration.

We the truth Sayers won't let this fraud slide without a challenge. It's high time we have forensic audits published like the federation account monthly. And it must be carried out by independent accounting firms

We don't want more tarrifs charged to the demerit of Nigerians first, we want openess and accountability for the ones been collected first.

Thank you.
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by badman007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Dreal1247:
Are they even taxing the herders and the cattle in this country? I think it is high time they start taxing them adequately.

They are part of the informal sector. Did you hear that they'll be excluded?
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Advancedman(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
They pay levies and other taxes.Why double taxation?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by don4real18(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
They should begin by taxing the almajiris in the North angry
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Gordonz07(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Are we going to survive the next level at all
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okuda:
taxing the street traders/artisans and their likes would be the most imposible thing to because these are the informal sector and there is no way to ascertain and quantify what they do , sales they make and how they transact business.
They pay daily taxes.The ticket they pay everyday is tax.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Simbrixton(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
the plan the north has for nigeria is for us to all be beggars na dere vision be dat

politicians

grazers

and beggars

north no get any idea of how modern society dey run

anyway mr nami the poor are being taxed already i did a youtube video on the heavy taxes bus drivers pay to mc oluomo and how it keeps the average yoruba person poor and weak or should i say uneducated yoruba the poor are perhaps the most overtaxed people already what we need to fix is the level of greed and lack of patriotism which would come if we all go our separate ways
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Simbrixton(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
The Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Mohammed Nami,

Mr Mohammed Nami, i guess its time for you to go. You guys are just painting this administration black with your evil agenda. Una wan kill person with tax? Person cannot buy airtime again now you want to take your wickedness to people selling fufu and vegetable to survive.

na ur type dey look away when fulani were killing our people
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Tolubory(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Okuda(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
cucumbae:
They pay daily taxes.The ticket they pay everyday is tax.

and wherr does it go to?
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Kfed4ril(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
The Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Mohammed Nami,

Mr Mohammed Nami, i guess its time for you to go. You guys are just painting this administration black with your evil agenda. Una wan kill person with tax? Person cannot buy airtime again now you want to take your wickedness to people selling fufu and vegetable to survive.

Oga enjoy your next level
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Legendguru: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
He is not serious the job he provided for them abi
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by GMbuharii: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:

Shattap and be a patriot,be a good citizen and pay yua tax, thank you
grin

Look road o,trailer dey ya front!

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
BRASH:
guy , this is not funny at all. We are in deep shit
It will not kill us.
U tax me, I will add that to my wares.
The circle continues.

Just surprised that with all the billions supposedly generated by these liars the revenue is nosediving
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Taxing them will increase the price of things in the market and it will make the minimum wage useless.
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Dreal1247:
Are they even taxing the herders and the cattle in this country? I think it is high time they start taxing them adequately.

They're part of the informal sector he's talking about
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Litmus: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Obodo-oyibo thingz pepper dem o; pepper dem; pepper dem o; who no like oyibo thingz, una no like oyigbo thingz again?
Re: Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beggers too should be taxed ,nonsense. All they care abt is taxing this and that and nothing to show for it. UK tax works because the system works and common man benefits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar / Magistrates, IG Have No Powers To Freeze Bank Accounts, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.