Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Explosive income: two skills that has kept me bouyant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Explosive income: two skills that has kept me bouyant (395 Views)

3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explosive income: two skills that has kept me bouyant by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
First I must say, this skills are not going to make you rich but help stay away from being broke.

This two skills are in high demand if you check out of your box

You might think they are not valid but only within your box, I found out that, outside my field, lots of skill are still valid.

1. Creating Upwork Account
If you're a freelancer and you're not leveraging on Upwork then you're missing out. However, Upwork don't accept people's a count easily, 9/10 accounts are not approved.

So knowing how to go around this has been helpful for me, I charge 3-5k for this service.

2. PayPal account creation and how to withdraw to local bank account.

It's not new the process of withdrawal from PayPal to your local bank account easily.

If you are not aware of that, then you're part of those outside the box.

I charge 10k for this service, both creation and how to get it withdrawn to your local bank

If you find interest in any of this or you need one yourself, kindly message me on whatapp.

https:///2348142740029

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Why Staying In A 9-5 Job Will Not Make You Rich / Tailoring Or Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.