Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Bbnaija Tacha Reveals She Is Not Rich, How She Broke Someone's Heart & Many More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tacha Reveals She Is Not Rich, How She Broke Someone's Heart & Many More (956 Views)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Bbnaija; I Sleep With Married Men Only; I Can't Date A Young Guy- Tacha Reveals, / 'Breaking Someone's Heart Should Be Considered As Murder' - BBNaija's Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tacha Reveals She Is Not Rich, How She Broke Someone's Heart & Many More by onyi25(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
“Alot Of People Believe I'm Rich But I Am Not” – BBNaija Star, Tacha Makes Surprising Revelation, Forced To Take Shots (video)

Most controversial Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem ex housemate, Natasha Akide aka Tacha made a surprising revelation during Ndani TV's most recent episode of TGIF show.

The reality star who graced Ndani TV's set was asked a couple of questions both personal and non personal.

Though she answered some questions correctly, she also failed some and had to drink shots as a punishment.

The reality star revealed that most people believe she is rich but she is not.

Still on the hot seat, the reality star dropped juicy details about her private life including how she broke someone's heart.

Watch full the video here/more photos here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/alot-of-people-believe-im-rich-but-i-am.html

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Reveals She Is Not Rich, How She Broke Someone's Heart & Many More by masterflowx(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Uhnnn!

Ki lo n'ruuu...?

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Reveals She Is Not Rich, How She Broke Someone's Heart & Many More by Muhammad2468(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Shift jor
Val day by the side o

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Coffin Dance Meme Full Video & Dance / “I Will Disgrace Myself Before You Disgrace Me”, Cardi B’s Afric ‘twin Sister’, / Bbnaija 2020 | Kiddawaya Grabbed Erica By The Head And Kissed Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.