Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) (38358 Views)

President Buhari Participates In AU Summit In Ethiopia (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia Ahead Of Abiy Ahmed's Inauguration (Pictures) / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Olam09(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
It remains the journey to the moon
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
Coming to the occasion with him , Then lining up again to shake hand with him, INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE
Arrant Nonsense I must say.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Ayed44: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
Hate or love him, he is a wonderful man.
Na too much promise kill the man.
What did you know about him pre-2015?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
I shall give kudos to Hope Uzodinma and Ifeanyi Okowa for they always dressed as Igbo man.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oh
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
densiks:
shocked

In the second pic Buhari is like ; This is the latest governor in Nigeria, but don’t ask me how he became governor.

grin shocked
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Czartega(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless Buhari!!

God bless baba Buhari!!

May God continue to guide and protect my Able president...!

If you don't like Buhari... Send your account number make I send you money Make you go buy snipper...

Ekenemu unu... Ndi nairaland!

If you say the God of Israel na demon. Then that makes the god of Arabs what? Let me tell you the god of the Arabs is horse shit. grin
That's why they bow down to sniff the shit.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by PCFC(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
Coming to the occasion with him ,
Then lining up again to shake hand with him,
INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Idiot man plenty

Sad idiotic IPOB retarded brainwashed monkeys more plentiful .
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by back2sender: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Sir Lifeless
That's Ethiopian Prime Minister Welcoming Bubu and you call it lifeless.
Olodos rabata naa you be
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Martinelli35: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2020
Eagleboney:
Coming to the occasion with him ,
Then lining up again to shake hand with him,
INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE
if you looked very well,he is introducing his nigerian entourage to the ethiopian political elites.look well
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Martinelli35: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2020
majamajic:
Again

They are welcoming themselves !!!

U all came down from the same jet

Naija embassy in Addis go don cross check that flower tire before arrival
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Martinelli35: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2020
majamajic:
Again

They are welcoming themselves !!!

U all came down from the same jet

Naija embassy in Addis go don cross check that flower tire before arrival
shey d ethiopian prime minister also travelled in d same jet?Look the pic well to decipher what is really happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / Doctored Video Of Wike’s Defection To APC Goes Viral / El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.