Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) (15718 Views)

"Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / Federal House Committee Inspects Onitsha Port Complex- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by Roon9(m): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by majamajic(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:
So?
What about this rejected state?

Do u wish to see iyana ejigbo in pictures ?

I never to about oke aro or akute or matogun !

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by ikpuchinonye1994: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2020
SoNature:
When it comes to leadership, Enugu has never been this bad

Even the unpopular Chimaroke Nnamani administration is better
chimaroke was the worst thing to have happened to Enugu.. During chimaroke's time, crime was at its peak in Enugu..you dare not sleep with your two eyes closed..he wrecked havoc in Enugu with his cult boys .Gburugburu is still far better than chimaroke..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by amagugm: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Maxcollins042:
When will Ugwuanyi start wooing investors into the state to cut down the orate of unemployment?

The man and Buhari l can't tell who useless pass. This one wastes money on useless things and pays to have them publicized. Stupid people collect the money and publicize for him

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by Wizikal(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy

I remember Rotimi Amaechi shut down Rivers State judiciary when he was then the governor of Rivers State.

Here someone is renovating the judiciary complex
No nexus
Inside life
no nexus
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by SoNature(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
chimaroke was the worst thing to have happened to Enugu.. During chimaroke's time, crime was at its peak in Enugu..you dare not sleep with your two eyes closed..he wrecked havoc in Enugu with his cult boys .Gburugburu is still far better than chimaroke..

Huncle, I was sleeping with my two eyes closed and waking up in this time.

Chimaroke Nnamani didn't have the kinda money this fat, cry-cry governor has now. Yet, he left Enugu with some key projects like ESUT permanent site, Nigerian law school (the third in the country at the time), Parklane, Tunnel, international conference center, etc.

I won't even mention the number of roads he dualized in Enugu town. And all his projects are still sound as we type.

He created jobs: Cosmo Fm, Marlum Construction company, RainbowNet, attracted Ama Brewery, I can go on and on.

Somebody should stop deceiving Ugwuanyi.

He needs to step up his game because I don't know what he's doing with Enugu's federal allocation and IGR

He should thank his stars that Enugu has no serious opposition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by Jamesilvar(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2020
When is he gonna complete the civil service secretariat that he abandoned since Sullivan couldn't finish it before his tenure expired?
The mumu is building another secretariat at Nsukka instead.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by ikpuchinonye1994: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2020
SoNature:

Huncle, I was sleeping with my two eyes closed and waking up in this time.

Chimaroke Nnamani didn't have the kinda money this fat, cry-cry governor has now. Yet, he left Enugu with some key projects like ESUT permanent site, Nigerian law school (the third in the country at the time), Parklane, Tunnel, international conference center, etc.

I won't even mention the number of roads he dualized in Enugu town. And all his projects are still sound as we type.

He created jobs: Cosmo Fm, Marlum Construction company, RainbowNet, attracted Ama Brewery, I can go on and on.

Somebody should stop deceiving Ugwuanyi.

He needs to step up his game because I don't know what he's doing with Enugu's federal allocation and IGR
I doubt you were in Enugu during chimaroke's time.. It was chimaroke that masterminded the killing of innocent worshippers in mbaka's adoration cause mbaka was speaking against the evils he was doing in Enugu.. Chimaroke owned salaries, pensioners were not paid..many retired civil servants died cause their pensions were not paid.. Political assassinations and kidnapping was a normal thing in Enugu then.. Nothing like night life in Enugu, cause once its 8pm nobody dares go outside..

Chimaroke emblezzled Enugu's state money and used it for fund his own personal projects leaving Enugu people in poverty and you dare not talk against it or else you will loose your life.

He was the one that sold the place zoo was to his cronies and removed zoo from Enugu..

Chimaroke never cared to build anything in other parts of Enugu part from his nkanu land that's why he moved esut to agbani, special science school was built in agbani, Nigeria airforce school, Nigerian law school plus the numerous roads he constructed neglecting other parts of Enugu..

And for the info, chimaroke and Sullivan' s administration had more funds than uguwanyi's own..
Like I said before, chimaroke is the worst thing to have happened to Enugu state..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by Princesscutes1(f): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2020
After he will tell us how he use 2 billon to renovate it

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by SoNature(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

I doubt you were in Enugu during chimaroke's time.. It was chimaroke that masterminded the killing of innocent worshippers in mbaka's adoration cause mbaka was speaking against the evils he was doing in Enugu.. Chimaroke owned salaries, pensioners were not paid..many retired civil servants died cause their pensions were not paid.. Political assassinations and kidnapping was a normal thing in Enugu then.. Nothing like night life in Enugu, cause once its 8pm nobody dares go outside..

Chimaroke emblezzled Enugu's state money and used it for fund his own personal projects leaving Enugu people in poverty and you dare not talk against it or else you will loose your life.

He was the one that sold the place zoo was to his cronies and removed zoo from Enugu..

Chimaroke never cared to build anything in other parts of Enugu part from his nkanu land that's why he moved esut to agbani, special science school was built in agbani, Nigeria airforce school, Nigerian law school plus the numerous roads he constructed neglecting other parts of Enugu..

And for the info, chimaroke and Sullivan' s administration had more funds than uguwanyi's own..

Like I said before, chimaroke is the worst thing to have happened to Enugu state..

I am not talking about Sullivan here because he's in the league of his own.

Ugwuanyi has more money to throw around than Chima

Stop arguing...go and check the state budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by WILLIAMSKECH: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2020
SoNature:

Oga it's a lie, although I don't rate Ugwuanyi so highly but he is better than Chimaroke
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by WILLIAMSKECH: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2020
SoNature:

I am not talking about Sullivan here because he's in the league of his own.

Ugwuanyi has more money to throw around than Chima

Stop arguing...go and check the state budget
Ugwuanyi had more money while Chimaroke embezzled the little he had up to more 1 billion naira?. The economy during Chimaroke was much better than now.
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by OKKO(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Meanwhile, this is what is going on at Enugu State College of Education Technical....

Good morning Sir, pls those text books I told u about the other time is now urgent our lecturers told us that whoever did not buy their handout and text books they will make sure the person get carry over in there courses and write it again and the person will not summit his or her assignment after writing it, our biology and computer HoD's told those of us that is doing computer/biology today when we are having there lectures that whoever did not buy departmental wear will not be attaining there lectures again and also our biology lecturer told us to buy school lab coat ,she said that whenever we are going to do practical biology we will wear the lab coat.

Somebody that just paid, school fees, verification fees, acceptance fee and hostel fees barely 3 wks ago...
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by Prompto: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Ugwuayi as finished Enugu.
Enugu is now truly in the hands of the devil imagine the old building is even looking beta than the rubbish Ugwuanyi just refurbished with billions of naira. It is finished indeed !
masterflowx:
Kudos to my amiable governor.
Lets keep the good work going...

Power to the people!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by bladesiga(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2020
What is he renovating.. the structures were quite okay.. this man is just full of audio.. His promoters on nairaland should be ashamed of themselves. Una no want progress for Enugu State

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2020
The most performing governor in town.
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by joepepsy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kudos for what exactly
masterflowx:
Kudos to my amiable governor.
Lets keep the good work going...

Power to the people!
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by Baroba(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
SoNature:

Tell em bro, I was in Enugu during Christmas, I couldn't believe how bad things have worsened under this clown Ugwuanyi, the man have no Vision, lacks imagination, timid and down right clueless..

Notice how his town crier Louis Amoke through Opheus are busy disturbing us with silly audio projects..Tell Una useless Oga to stop wasting our money on image laundering here and pay pensioners he has been owing for almost 12 months..

The worst governor in Enugu state history, to put it context, this is a state that gets more allocation than Ebonyi.. shocking

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by XANDERBOY85: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
SoNature:

I’m forced to agree with you! Eight years will pass and they’d be nothing much to write home about.....no game-changing world-class project or economic catalyser! Even IGR hasn’t changed much from when Sullivan Chime was governor!
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rikze:
I wanted to say something but just changed my mind.

Make una no vex!!!

[/color]Please say it and let's probably learn from it.
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rikze:
I wanted to say something but just changed my mind.

Make una no vex!!!

Please say it and let's probably learn from it..
Re: Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) by Legendguru: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC / Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.