Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (125027 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by vertueptime: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2020
dre11:
Another senator’s nude photo goes viral

https://thenationonlineng.net/another-senators-nude-photo-goes-viral/

Where is the video?
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by simhost: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by virago(f): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2020
dre11:
Another senator’s nude photo goes viral

https://thenationonlineng.net/another-senators-nude-photo-goes-viral/

Can we see the video
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by MzTunechi(f): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2020
No link to the video
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by eagleeye2: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Everyday our hypocrisy stares us in the face... Very apt description of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by crafteck(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2020
He did nothing wrong, i tire for hypocrites all around, who are the bereaved?
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Commentor: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Is a senator not allowed to have sex?

2 Likes

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by slimanyd: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Abeg leave him alone o .

Watch these video to discover the secret to become a millionaire .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2020
MzTunechi:
No link to the video

what did you want to use the video to do? na the suicide rope adjective used In the post dey totori you ba?

ladies and dick

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2020
virago:

Can we see the video

why did you want to see the video? na the suicide rope adjective used In the post dey totori you ba?

ladies and dick
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by idonhammer: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2020
Oya give me your WhatsApp number make I forward you the complete video

Onyekachi419:
2 sec video shocked
Abeg who get the full video I want to see something in full grin
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Mention me for the episode 2 of the video cool
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by midnighter(f): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2020
fergie001:

Obviously, the lady might have been paid to do what she did.
All these politicians sef, you go carry "woman" show your kabal, still allow her with gadgets....na wah

Exactly, Im surprised.

Most high-profile people have security who will search the girls and force them to drop their phones at the door. And even sign an NDA

Hmm these Senators be careless yo!
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by fergie001: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2020
midnighter:

Exactly, Im surprised.

Most high-profile people have security who will search the girls and force them to drop their phones at the door. And even sign an NDA

Hmm these Senators be careless yo!
Extremely careless.......the moment you step at the hotel door, your gadgets are taken off you and you are scanned.

Most probably, the lady might be 'his regular', so he felt somewhat free.

But, that's extremely careless.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by vertueptime: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Im sure there is part two of the video, lol

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
When these clowns proposed death penalty for 'hate speech' and some so called educated clowns from the south started writing long epistles on why it was needed I just laughed

Southern education is overrated

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
the man should be left alone and have his "suicide rope" arrested and questioned alone.

grin
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
It’s his private life bt if he’s married which we are sure he is then this is wrong and he needs to be cautioned.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by meum: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Abeg mk dem free d Sinator jor!

Imagine local Ashy exposing a federal ashy.

Some of those crucifying d man have done worse things.
I love d Sinator that said "We all do it but we are smarter than one another...”

In my country na who Dem catch pipl dey laff

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Orpe7(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Picture or I dont believe it grin

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by midnighter(f): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
fergie001:

Extremely careless.......the moment you step at the hotel door, your gadgets are taken off you and you are scanned.

Most probably, the lady might be 'his regular', so he felt somewhat free.

But, that's extremely careless.

Lmao he should just charge it to the game! Too bad hahaha
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by nograv: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Northerners and Hypocrisy are like best friends.. Mtchew...

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by enomakos(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
nonsense
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Apparently most Nigerians are unaware that blackmail is a crime punishable with jail time!
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Grandlord: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
madridguy:
His manhood was dangling like a suicide rope. . grin

This writer won't kill person.
Well I guess someone was about to choke on it. Simile checks out there. cheesy
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
� baba don cast
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Kingosytex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
Evangelist689:
see below
[/s]

Idiot
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by xrayj(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Riele:
grin

I hope he quits by himself without being told
Quit what?
Do u have sense ?
Are senators restricted from having sex ?
Someone is being blackmailed instead of sympathizing with him, see what u are saying...
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by obailala(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of States Collating Results Presently / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.