Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (125051 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by popsy2(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
BetBuilder365:

well I've advised you, when you make nonsensical post in a rush for front page views, you could be hurting your business. I advise you separate the two and don't mix your biz with immoral and non objective opinions

Shove that up your behind and never you quote me again. Anytime you see my comment and you can't deal with my view intelligently, swerve immediately.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
genii96:

Right, right, cuz he asked whoever was in the room to tape and make his nude pictures Public?

I am sure your life is completely perfect too

We should be able to hold our leaders to higher standards and expectations or else there is no difference from them and the agbero under the bridge. It’s is not about being perfect bt there shud be standards I believe.

One of them battered a woman and we still let it fly and then gave him an award? Are we ok In our society

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
popsy2:

Shove that up your behind and never you quote me again. Anytime you see my comment and you can't deal with my view intelligently, swerve immediately.

I can quote you many times I like, truth hurts.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by popsy2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
BetBuilder365:

I can quote you many times I like, truth hurts.

You have been warned. I like being fair.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Insectkiller: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Where is d prickkk nah??
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by midnighter(f): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Witnes:

What I plainly don't understand is what benefit to these men having sexual act with men despite having wives, g/friend or any rituals attach to it?

I heard that when you have access to any kind of girl you want, sex now becomes boring so they begin to explore with guys to make it more interesting.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
popsy2:

You have been warned. I like being fair.

Please shift, I'm your worst nightmare
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by genii96(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2020
jaxxy:

We should be able to hold our leaders to higher standards and expectations or else there is no difference from them and the agbero under the bridge. It’s is not about being perfect bt there shud be standards I believe.

One of them battered a woman and we still let it fly and then gave him an award? Are we ok In our society

Once again, what standard are you expecting when someone is coming out from his private bathroom?

This has nothing to do with the slapping senator, I am asking what standard you're holding about someone that's coming out of his bathroom?

Don't start generalizing every action as a bad one
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2020
genii96:

Once again, what standard are you expecting when someone is coming out from his private bathroom?

This has nothing to do with the slapping senator, I am asking what standard you're holding about someone that's coming out of his bathroom?

Don't start generalizing every action as a bad one

Lol Uve got to be kidding me.. I won’t even say more than that.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by ronaldbecky(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2020
petnuel:
Links....we need to see the dangling suicide rope first before we comment.
lolz..no mind am..

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by eldeens: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Old news
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by scribble: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2023
This is the only profile of this idiot we need
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by scribble: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Thua is Governor of kaduna. A shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of States Collating Results Presently / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.