Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (124984 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by stasius: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
What of the part 2 of the video? We have seen part one although it's not full.

Naija my country grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Akinrogun(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
idonhammer:
Oya give me your WhatsApp number make I forward you the complete video

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Asu015(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Heard he is a wonanizer but never believed, but i guess i'm now convinced
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Dollabiz: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Really
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by fergie001: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Khaleell001:

If you do something bad does not mean everyone is doing it because your bad actions have blinded your objectivity for seeing anything good in people.

Even with the video leaked,you don't have a strong evidence that he was with a lady.
You are only assuming and in the court of law; assumptions are as cheap as lies.
The real deal is ,FACTS!

Did the video show Sen Uba Sani?
Yes.

Who recorded?
Unknown for now.

Was the recording done by a male or a female?

No one knows for sure.
So, why spew lies instead of investigate the matter if it's of interest to you?

Na amebo go soon kill many of una for this place.
When you talk too much, especially out of tune, you talk amiss.
Who is the amebo now?

No, he is with a man......or infact, he was recording himself.

So who advised on taking him to court?
Is sleeping with a mature lady who consented now a crime?
Is anybody advocating his investigation since the lady didn't complain to you or me?

Did anyone take Buka Abba Ibrahim to court?

Talk less, it will help you
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Theoflux(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dem sai him USB cord even dey dangle for the video. Who bring Coronavirus reach him doormouth na!? FEAR LIFE!
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Boatswain: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lol.. Dangling like a suicide rope kwa
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
SctDonald:
I have the complete video..
grin
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
SctDonald:
I have the complete video...
grin
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
seunmsg:

You’re just a shameless liar like the crooked segalink that you asslick. The Uba Sani video is still online for everybody to see. No GUY was seen with him. He was not caught in any sex romp with anybody. He simply came out of a bathroom naked. The 3 seconds video doesn’t suggest anything. Stop lying to get useless likes on Nairaland.
you dey mad? Never in your life refer to sega link that way else I will beat you when I see you , I have never met sega baba, but I know how that man helped me without even knowing me before ,so please for your own good you better put respect on his name . angry.

Evil people like you who can never help themselves not to talk of devoting time to help total strangers want to spew trash you better shut up there.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
crafteck:

To the best of our knowledge, it could be a doctor, he might be treating quick ejaculation, lots of business men have it...

Hahaha exactly! He shud just respect his office even if he doesn’t want to respect himself that’s all.

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by seunmsg(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you dey mad? Never in your life refer to sega link that way else I will beat you when I see you , I have never met sega baba, but I know how that man helped me without even knowing me before ,so please for your own good you better put respect on his name . angry.

Evil people like you who can never help themselves not to talk of devoting time to help total strangers want to spew trash you better shut up there.

Segalink is a liar and a con man. He can only deceive people like you and not me.

And about helping others, I don’t need to make noise about my good deeds. People like sega that needs social media validation can keep making noise about pockets of good deeds they did.

Now, get the fvck out of my mention.

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Segalink is a liar and a con man. He can only deceive people like you and not me.

And about helping others, I don’t need to make noise about my good deeds. People like sega that needs social media validation can keep making noise about pockets of good deeds they did.

Now, get the fvck out of my mention.
sharap there ,if you have helped people I am sure they will not hold back in singing your praises ,lol bad belle go kill you las Las . I am here talking about his good deed ,who is talking about yours? Or na ghosts you dey help undecided

My Friend I don't know what transpired between you and him, na your headache be that but his work speaks for him ,now i say again shut up there angry, Audio helper grin grin
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by UnknownQueen(f): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Everybody na hypocrite

Which means you are one... So what gives you the moral justification to call someone an hypocrite when ure also one... chai
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Aliftedmusic: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Where are the pictures Biko
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by oluyenks(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
This is an act of blackmail against the Muslim Senator

Which one be Muslim Senator again. Dats how you religious bigots make a fire from nothing.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by crafteck(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Hahaha exactly! He shud just respect his office even if he doesn’t want to respect himself that’s all.

He was human before he became a politician, lets stop having godlike expectations from a human
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
popsy2:

Son, watch your words and choose them carefully. Where I come from, we hold our elders in high regard. It is okay to disagree with me but it is very unacceptable for you to lash out verbally at me.

How old are you?
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Khaleell001(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
fergie001:

When you talk too much, especially out of tune, you talk amiss.
Who is the amebo now?

No, he is with a man......or infact, he was recording himself.

So who advised on taking him to court?
Is sleeping with a mature lady who consented now a crime?
Is anybody advocating his investigation since the lady didn't complain to you or me?

Did anyone take Buka Abba Ibrahim to court?

Talk less, it will help you

I only refuted your claims.
Anything you say now makes little or no sense.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by popsy2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
BetBuilder365:

How old are you? go sit down one side

I will pardon your delinquency this last time.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
crafteck:

He was human before he became a politician, lets stop having godlike expectations from a human

Infact lets not have any expectation at all. Even in ur little office there are things u can’t just do and u boss will take it even if it’s ur personal shit sofar it affects ur work bt theses are politicians Aka public officers let’s give them a break shudnt we? He can do as he pleases. Lol

One nearly batter the life out of a woman in a intimacy gadget shop and he was given not only a break bt an award. Sometimes I think we are not well in this country.

I wud like to see a day when we hold our leaders to higher expectations than the average man or agbero under the bridge. It wud be a breath of fresh air and real hope.
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by fergie001: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Khaleell001:

I only refuted your claims.
Anything you say now makes little or no sense.
Same here..
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by danigbo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Came to see a video !
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Witnes: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Everybody na hypocrite
What I plainly don't understand is what benefit to these men having sexual act with men despite having wives, g/friend or any rituals attach to it?
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by crafteck(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Infact lets not have any expectation at all. Even in ur little office there are things u can’t just do and u boss will take it even if it’s ur personal shit sofar it affects ur work bt theses are politicians Aka public officers let’s give them a break shudnt we? He can do as he pleases. Lol

One nearly batter the life out of a woman in a intimacy gadget shop and he was given not only a break bt an award. Sometimes I think we are not well in this country.

I wud like to see a day when we hold our leaders to higher expectations than the average man or agbero under the bridge. It wud be a breath of fresh air and real hope.
I get ur point
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by genii96(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
jaxxy:

He came out naked from a bathroom, i don't understand what expectations you're expecting coming out from a bathroom in his private place
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by mechanics(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Next time he will learn to zip up.

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
popsy2:

I will pardon your delinquency this last time.

well I've advised you, when you make nonsensical post in a rush for front page views, you could be hurting your business. I advise you separate the two and don't mix your biz with immoral and non objective opinions

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
genii96:

He came out naked from a bathroom, i don't understand what expectations you're expecting coming out from a bathroom in his private place

Yh he came out with his PA doing his or her job videotaping it for public consumption. That jolly good of the law maker init.

Next he will show us his bum, his Aide holding the camera offcourse, I’m sure his constituency wud be pleased. smiley
Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by genii96(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Yh he came out with his PA doing his or her job videotaping it for public consumption. That jolly good of the law maker init.

Next he will show us his bum, his Aide holding the camera offcourse, I’m sure his constituency wud be pleased. smiley

Right, right, cuz he asked whoever was in the room to tape and make his nude pictures Public?

I am sure your life is completely perfect too

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral by popsy2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
BetBuilder365:

well I've advised you, when you make nonsensical post in a rush for front page views, you could be hurting your business. I advise you separate the two and don't mix your biz with immoral and non objective opinions

Shove that up your behind and never you quote me again. Anything you see my comment and you can't deal with my view intelligently, swerve immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of States Collating Results Presently / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.