Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? (1156 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahaha!

Nice one, I did not see that coming.

Marriage covenant is between the first two parties that got married.

You do not have covenants with the side chics, you are only joining your spirit with theirs.

No where in the marriage covenant that says you'll marry only one wife
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Mindlog: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

No where in the marriage covenant that says you'll marry only one wife

Apart from Moslems, are other men willing to marry more wives, have more children and see that there is love and peace in the family between the wives and also among the children from different mothers?
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Sexyliciousbri: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Divorce is better
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
Divorce is better
Why? Auntyesther will disagree
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Auntyesther(f): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Why? Auntyesther will disagree
I agree with the op tho
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Auntyesther:
I agree with the op tho
Polygamy?
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Auntyesther(f): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Polygamy?
divorce o... Face one devil at a time la
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Auntyesther:
divorce o... Face one devil at a time la
Chai... even you...
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
All these kinds of threads are for men and their infantile fantasies of being able to eat their cakes and have it.

Cheating, divorce, polygamy and raising other men’s children are not going anywhere anytime soon.
You’ll get the measure you give. It’s that simple.
Only a fool will think he can marry more than one wife and have all of them be faithful to him. Grandiose childishness at it’s finest.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
All these kinds of threads are for men and their infantile fantasies of being able to eat their cakes and have it.

Cheating, divorce, polygamy and raising other men’s children are not going anywhere anytime soon.
You’ll get the measure you give. It’s that simple.
Only a fool will think he can marry more than one wife and have all of them be faithful to him. Grandiose childishness at it’s finest.

Hehehe... Okay... Which model would you advise?
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Hehehe... Okay... Which model would you advise?

Lol. Is there a conversation to be had here?

If I hear say I let a man disrespect me by bringing another wife into my house. Not to mention expecting faithfulness on top of that. Fantasies.

We can have a conversation about open marriage or divorce.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. Is there a conversation to be had here?

If I hear say I let a man disrespect me by bringing another wife into my house. Not to mention expecting faithfulness on top of that. Fantasies.

We can have a conversation about open marriage or divorce.
Hmmmm
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Hmmmm
Hmmm what?The thought of your wife having sex with another man is getting you speechless?
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:

Hmmm what?The thought of your wife having sex with another man is getting you speechless?
I'll let you be. In Africa it's a man's world
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I'll let you be. In Africa it's a man's world
no wonder it’s a shithole
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
no wonder it’s a shithole
Just an adjective
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by TheArchangel(f): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Once a new woman gets in, I am getting myself a serial new men. I won't divorce either cos I am gonna lavish his money and properties on the new guys. Man will wish to his gods he never venture that far as there won't be only one. cheesy cheesy
Amma let go of my fantasies. cool cool. The era of chopping one egusi soup is over, yayi!!!!! Different sizes and shapes to test run.
I won't be left out neither will I be the first to start.
Re: Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
TheArchangel:
Once a new woman gets in, I am getting myself a serial new men. I won't divorce either cos I am gonna lavish his money and properties on the new guys. Man will wish to his gods he never venture that far as there won't be only one. cheesy cheesy
Amma let go of my fantasies. cool cool. The era of chopping one egusi soup is over, yayi!!!!! Different sizes and shapes to test run.
I won't be left out neither will I be the first to start.

A small issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solid Mahogany Wood 4”6 Bunk Bed With 2 mattress for Sale @ 130k / I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months / Advise On How To Plan A Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.