Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) (39348 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by wwwihy: 12:18pm On May 04, 2022
Is the the wife right or wrong?

Pregnant wife files for divorce simply because husband bought his mom a CAR on her 70th birthday whilst she (the wife) walks around with the pregnancy in pain.. Is the wife right or wrong on her decision.?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Malory: 12:19pm On May 04, 2022
The wife is wrong. Does she know if the husband will buy car for her after buying for his mother. Both still have a long way to go in life

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 12:34pm On May 04, 2022
Thunder fire that yeye wife.
Apart from pussy what can a woman offer?
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children
So they can buy her a car.
Modified:
Many bitter women, have been quoting me, but non has been able to answer the simple question " what can a woman offer apart from pussy" it's a question and not a statement.
But from the replies I got, I can see most can offer nothing other than pussy.
That's why when there is little issue, they say no sex, if they want something, they offer sex.
Real men knows pussy is very cheap to get these days and cannot be blackmailed with pussy.

334 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by obinna58(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2022
Your mama huby no buy her car? Na him responsibility not you.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2022
the husband deserve slap

24 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Richy4(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2022
Wow!!! And she's a potential mother-in-law some day grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Dollywood(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2022
This is pretty stupid. A husband that is financially buoyant to afford a vehicle for her mother will let his wife carry her pregnancy in pain ? Too many bullshit getting normalised these days. 90% of women around us been pregnant and giving birth with ease and don't own a vehicle but still lived a happy and healthy life.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by DontBullshitMe: 6:54am On May 05, 2022
This story is a figment of someone's imagination and the picture is a random internet picture.

262 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by simplepee(f): 6:57am On May 05, 2022
Fake story. No man will do that.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by efficiencie(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2022
wwwihy:
Is the the wife right or wrong?

So she married him for a car. Good riddance then. She should find the man who will buy her a car.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by WondaBeauty(f): 7:34am On May 05, 2022
I guess the wife is still been naive.

The husband buying a car for his mom is not my problem neither will i be angry about it.

How he takes care of me both in my condition of being pregnant is what matters to me.

This is how you know you got married to a wise,responsible and caring husband.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2022
The man did not think it was a wise thing to buy his wife a car. He probably learned from his father who also failed to buy his wife a car.

The desire of most male children to buy cars, houses, etc. for their mothers is a result of their father's failures. By trying to take the role of your father in your mother's life, you're also ruining your own life because when your kids grow up, they'll do the exact thing you did for your mother.

grin

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:09pm On May 05, 2022
Guy man deserves accolades. D wife can fuckingly go to hell, once u put to bed, na straight to your papa house.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
Good riddance!!!!!
Let her go!!!
If the man bought a car for her own mother, will she divorce him?

Yes it's understandable to feel a certain way on account of this, but to get so mad to the extent that she divorced him is the height of foolishness!!

Omorrr....
The day my wife will stand as a stumbling block when I want to do something for my mum is the day she will go back to her father's house angry

Because I know for certainty that if my parents didn't put the effort to raising me to the level they did, I wouldn't even be "good enough" for her, so abeg, women rest eh undecided...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
I will gladly divorce her

3 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2022

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
Relationship,
Religion,
Matrimony..

I don't know why I've learnt to avoid offering suggestions or advice on them, maybe I'm afraid of the hereafter or I don't want to be responsible for another man misfortune, I still don't know.

I have no advice to offer, maybe the seasoned experts, board of elders, statesmen and women would offer one.

6 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2022
She is not only wrong but mad angry

In the past I would supported her and even pitied her. But I have come to realise that that gender no deserve pity at all except your mama

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Ballzproblemm: 10:07pm On May 05, 2022
yes she's is petty,here is how this issue should have been handled,the wife should have complained about the inconveniences she experience during pregnancy, and let the husband knows she a model of transporta,then they'll have a taxi driver or use bolt any time she wants to go around, simple and short

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 10:07pm On May 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Thunder fire that yeye wife.
Apart from pussy what can a woman offer?
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children
So they can buy her a car.

Did you not come out from your mama pussy? The same pussy wey give your papa dick pleasure?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 10:07pm On May 05, 2022
Is she in a competition with her mother in-law?

If that car was bought for her own mother by now she would have been the happiest woman.

Let's leave our husbands to do what pleases them for there mothers because we don't know what they went through.

Onye na way ya

Check my signature for Agro commodities from North

9 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by SIMONEKPA7: 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
Who be wife to compare to mother.... Na Ogun go kill her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
I’ll revive your dead phones and laptops

Location is computer village ikeja

Check sigggy for more info

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by adolfHitler1934: 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
That man is the most stupid and foolish human being than Vladimir Putiin.
Your pregnant wife should be treated with love, tenderness and affection. She deserves the car first as both necessity and luxury as a matter of fact.
Your mother deserve it not as a necessity but a payback which is luxury. So your wife should come first before your mother.

For divorce, it is not enough reason to do so. Madam go back to your husband.

Anumpama!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by crestedaguiyi: 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
ogun kee her
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Aforxzy(f): 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
If he can afford a car for his mum he should upgrade is pregnant wife too. His mother laboured to birth and care for him so she deserves to be pampered..

But that doesn't call for divorce. Maybe he's planning a "push" gift for the wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by zedegit: 10:09pm On May 05, 2022
angry

I wish there was a way to weigh the senses of all those getting married.

I don't think this is enough reason for divorce. She should have talked to her husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mothers I Need Ur Advice / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / Missing Person ( Woman 91)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.