Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More (556 Views)

Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by Charleys: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2020
Help me I need to know which one of these statements is the most feared statement.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by meum: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Both depending on how you look at it. lipsrsealed
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by chiiraq802(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2020
In the name of Jesus, miracles happen, the sick are healed, evil plots are destroyed BT in the name of Allahu Akbar, the next thing u will hear is BOOM, person pikin don bomb himself.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by Charleys: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2020
chiiraq802:
In the name of Jesus, miracles happen, the sick are healed, evil plots are destroyed BT in the name of Allahu Akbar, the next thing u will hear is BOOM, person pikin don bomb himself.

So if someone says Allahu Akbar we need to run then.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by BroOptimist(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Charleys:
Help me I need to know which one of these statements is the most feared statement.

In the first place, what is the meaning of "Allahu Akbar" since we all have the understanding of " In Jesus name "? Allahu Akbar is an Arabic statement which simple means " Allah(God) is great".

Now, back to your question : Which of the two statements is the most feared one? Anyways, the two statements and your question are contradicting, in the sense that, "In Jesus name" and "Allahu Akbar " don't imply the same thing. It should have been better to ask that between, "In Jesus name " and "In Allah name" which one is the most feared one?

So, if that's the case, and if we are to go by the Glorious attributes of Almighty Allah(God), "In Allah name" should and must be the most feared one. But, if you agree that Jesus is God( of which He is NOT), then you can claim that "In Jesus name " is the most feared one.

Now, my humble question to the Op is that, IS JESUS GOD

Have a wonderful day ahead!!!
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by chiiraq802(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2020
Charleys:

So if someone says Allahu Akbar we need to run then.
Run for your life, dey are suicide bombers..hahahahahahaha.. yeye ISLAMABAD
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by Charleys: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2020
BroOptimist:

In the first place, what is the meaning of "Allahu Akbar" since we all have the understanding of " In Jesus name "? Allahu Akbar is an Arabic statement which simple means " Allah(God) is great".

Now, back to your question. Which of the two statements is the most feared one? Anyways, the two statements and your question are contradicting, in the sense that, "In Jesus name" and "Allahu Akbar " don't imply the same thing. It should have been better to ask that between, "In Jesus name " and "In Allah name" which one is the most feared one?

So, if that's the case, and if we are to go by the Glorious attributes of Almighty Allah(God), "In Allah name" should and must be the most feared one. But, if you agree that Jesus is God( of which He is NOT), then you can claim that "In Jesus name " is the most feared one.

Thanks for making me understand this that Allah refers to God but Jesus is not God, but the Son of God according to the christians

The reason why I used that is because Muslims use Allah Akbar more than praying in Allah's name but Christians end their prayers in Jesus name
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by BroOptimist(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Charleys:

Thanks for making me understand this that Allah refers to God but Jesus is not God, but the Son of God according to the christians

The reason why I used that is because Muslims use Allah Akbar more than praying in Allah's name but Christians end their prayers in Jesus name

Op, your welcome. Yes, we Muslims use Allah's name while worshipping him, in fact it's not only when we are worshipping him that we normally use or mention his name. We do mention his name every moment of our lives.

Also, in my previous comment, I didn't say or agree that Jesus is son of God. Hell no! It is Christians that call him son of God, but we Muslims don't and will never say or believe that. We believe him to be one of the greatest prophets and messengers of Allah(God). We don't believe him to be son of God, because Lam Yahlid, Walamuyulad(God begets not, neither is He begotten). We believe in his prophethood, and in his messengerhood. Therefore, Jesus is NOT the son of God.

Thanks.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by echepops(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
BroOptimist:

Now, back to your question : Which of the two statements is the most feared one? Anyways, the two statements and your question are contradicting, in the sense that, "In Jesus name" and "Allahu Akbar " don't imply the same thing. It should have been better to ask that between, "In Jesus name " and "In Allah name" which one is the most feared one?

You obviously don't have an understanding of the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. From my observation, you should be a Muslim and it's understandable that you do not understand the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. Selah.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by BroOptimist(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
echepops:

You obviously don't have an understanding of the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. From my observation, you should be a Muslim and it's understandable that you do not understand the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. Selah.

Please, mention one particular verse in the Bible that supports Holy Trinity.

What a fabricated idea!

Lol...
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by Charleys: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2020
There are so many verses in the Bible telling us that there's only one God.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by orisa37: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Pray for UNDERSTANDING. GOD IS. And you will have UNDERSTANDING beyond your Expectations.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by orisa37: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2020
FEAR NEITHER BUT BELIEVE THAT GOD IS OMNI-CAPABLE, OMNI-POTENT, OMNI-PRESENT OMNI-SHAPES, FORMS AND SIZES AND OMNI-EVERYTHING !!!
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by orisa37: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Fear God. That's The Beginning of Wisdom. JESUS IS THE LORD. THE LORD IS YHWH, YAHWEH, ALLAH, ODUDUWA, JEHOVAH ETCETERA DEPENDING ON WHICH PART OF THE EARTH YOU COME FROM.
Re: In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More by TheApologist: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2020
In the name of Jesus every knee must bow. No other name holds such authority and power

(1) (Reply)

Odm / " / Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.