Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' (51931 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2020
ericmor:

I only disagree with your comment about the man of God
But it was the scriptures u were attacking. Even my quote on ur comment didn't attack the dude of God grin, so why the APC-like deviation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2020
mrZENographer:

And how do you know this particular pastor is trying to scare/mislead people?

"For every idle word a man speaks, he shall give account of on the judgement day"
Sure or not sure if he's genuine he won't boast about his might
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Strawberryginge(f): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
As for me I believe in what because God is angry with everyone bad things are becoming ok in the society and read your bibles very well truly we haven't seen anything
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 3:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Strawberryginge:
As for me I believe in what because God is angry with everyone bad things are becoming ok in the society and read your bibles very well truly we haven't seen anything

The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

Are you seeking proof that the Abrahamic religioius text are counterintuitive?

Follow the link belowl.

Amujale:
Out of these influential characters, who means more to you in the world of today, and why?

https://www.nairaland.com/5674944/marcus-garvey-malcom-x-jesus#86465549
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by ericmor: 4:22am On Feb 11, 2020
DavidEsq:

But it was the scriptures u were attacking. Even my quote on ur comment didn't attack the dude of God grin, so why the APC-like deviation

I never attack anything. Try and read to understand. May God bless you with wisdom
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2020
ericmor:

I never attack anything. Try and read to understand. May God bless you with wisdom
No stress and no hard feelings
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Strawberryginge:
Revelation 12:12 tells that as a result of Satan being thrown down to earth, woe (that is tragedy, doom, horror) has come upon the earth. That scripture explains that Satan is in a state of "great anger". What do u think such great anger would mean for the earth? Tragic events of course.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Nothing is more important to a person than their perception about their relationship and or fellowship with what they perceive to be God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Both the Christian Bible and the Quran are fake, false and counterintuitive
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2020
The Christian Bible consists of multiple Gods.

Anyone who speaks of the Abrahamic god as a single entity, are ignorant, can’t read properly or are intentionally being disingenuous.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2020
How many non-occult books written In English would one need someone else to translate.

When we go to read a sensible book written in English or any other language for that matter, one doesn’t need a translator.

But when dealing in mysticism, that’s when one would need a key translator.

Can anyone point me to the whereabouts of the master manuscript of the Christian Bible?

The Christian Bible is based on zero amount of original history and vast amount of literature.

The Christian Bible is the result of a translation of another translation of another translation of a body of works, a literary essay or a bibliography of fakery and falsehood.

There’s an award of $1000 for anyone who can point to and or provide evidence of such original manuscripts.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is the etymology of the name Jesus.

In what language would we find the root to the the term 'Jesus'.

Amujale:
Out of the images on display, choose what you perceive to be the correct image of Jesus.

https://www.nairaland.com/5685899/what-true-image-jesus
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2023
God is good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.