Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (73135 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / COVID-19 Business Booms: Inbound Travellers Bribe Officials To Evade Tests / Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by arrianw: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Should i call this innovative or what? Lagosains are not smiling.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
God knows why na only through death person fit enter Heaven or Hell; if not Nigerians go just recreate everything there through materials wey dem smuggle pass gateman.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by americaninja1: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Technology for self reliance
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by pk2me: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
The guy dey monitor you.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
he went to deliver nah
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by winnah(f): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
How possible? But if possible pls chat me up please. WhatsApp. 07066986587.

LOGOBELT:
Man must survive

FTC !!! I dedicate this to all the HUSTLERS on Nairaland.

Meanwhile, Get Full ECommerce store + SEO + Free Domain Registration and more just for 2k.

Surprising isn't it?
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by superlanny(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Man must survive

Meanwhile, Get Full ECommerce store + SEO + Free Domain Registration and more just for 2k.

Surprising isn't it?
stop deceiving people, just be truthful, you can't do all that for 2k, are you that desperate.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by LOGOBELT: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
superlanny:
stop deceiving people, just be truthful, you can't do all that for 2k, are you that desperate.

lolz..... don't start, you have no prove.

I have worked for lots of clients on Nairaland. If you want, you can post my username all over here for confirmation.

I design for FUN. Also the platform I use makes it easy for me.

Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
I swear this country na Comedy Central, any way na way
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Funny.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Eaglefine(f): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
Solomon sense will not kill you
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by superlanny(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:

lolz..... don't start, you have no prove.

I have worked for lots of clients on Nairaland. If you want, you can post my username all over here for confirmation.

I design for FUN. Also the platform I use makes it easy for me.
if you do it for fun, that's your business, but don't cheapen the trade for others who use it to feed their families. It's better you do it for free then, if its for fun.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by beekay2002: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Man must survive

Surprising isn't it?

Pls drop ur whatsapp number so that I can contact u
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by LOGOBELT: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
superlanny:
if you do it for fun, that's your business, but don't cheapen the trade for others who use it to feed their families. It's better you do it for free then, if its for fun.
see me see wahala ooo, its my business i can do it at any cost i want, #500 or #200. Its none of your business.

Like you said "if you do it for fun, that's your business" since you know its my business and not yours, so why not shut the Bleep up and move your sorry ass off my thread.

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by LOGOBELT: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
beekay2002:

Pls drop ur whatsapp number so that I can contact u
check my signature bro
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by superlanny(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:

see me see wahala ooo, its my business i can do it at any cost i want, #500 or #200. Its none of your business.

Like you said "if you do it for fun, that's your business" since you know its my business and not yours, so why not shut the Bleep up and move your sorry ass off my thread.
i know people like you, hungry ass mofos, I know that 2k can change your life, dont go and look for proper job, be spaming nairaland, begging for 2k to feed your hungry ass.
Am not one of those you mess with on nairaland....be guided.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by superlanny(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
winnah:
How possible? But if possible pls chat me up please. WhatsApp. 07066986587.

let him scam you o, something that is worth almost 100k, he wants to do it for you for 2k....Nigerians and free things ehn, na so Dem dey take carry una use do ritual.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by dazzlingd(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Creativity at its peak, the government should sponsor him to study space technology......

Expecting this from oversabi Nigerians...

Damn it , hes a stupid attention seeking law breaker
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by LOGOBELT: 5:50am On Feb 09, 2020
superlanny:
i know people like you, hungry ass mofos, I know that 2k can change your life, dont go and look for proper job, be spaming nairaland, begging for 2k to feed your hungry ass.
Am not one of those you mess with on nairaland....be guided.

Imagine this confused and bitter riffraff. I advise you not to push me to the wall. You won't like it if you do. You might even end up deactivating your account when am done with you.

WARNING : Dont start, I beg you again, Don't start. It won't end well. Nairalanders Bear me Witness.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Truthbites: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2020
Wetin Bubu nor go cause for NIGERIA!
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by superlanny(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Imagine this confused and bitter riffraff. I advise you not to push me to the wall. You won't like it if you do. You might even end up deactivating your account when am done with you.

WARNING : Dont start, I beg you again, Don't start. It won't end well. Nairalanders Bear me Witness.
mumu, broke nigga, send me your account number let me help your situation.
For this nairaland, you never reach....na you go run last last.
Am sure you are new here, if you sabi who I be before, by naw maybe you go don hug transformer.
But kids will always be kids....go and sin no more.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by syntax50: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
AYAM INTERESTED O!!!

LOGOBELT:
Man must survive

Surprising isn't it?
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by ibidapko(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2020
emperorblog21:
he went to deliver nah
Very correct! As there is no official stipulations on what a despatch box should look like and what items are considered deliverables
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2020
This one weak me ooo. Hi guys, pls follow my blog at awwalademola..com
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Npower: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
I did something worse when I was struggling, but now, even Dangote no see my back.
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
ibidapko:
Very correct! As there is no official stipulations on what a despatch box should look like and what items are considered deliverables

exactly
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Harbi15(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]God no go shame us
man must survive
Re: A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest by Legendguru: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Survival of the fittest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At The Bridge Chinese Constructed In China And The Type They Built For Us. / Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? / My Nasty Experience With Nigerian In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.