Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? (381 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / 52 Years Nia Long & 38 Year's Omarion Does Age Difference Matter In A Relation / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by bimades(f): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Happy weekend everyone, so there have been discussions about why more men in their Thirties (30's) are more interested in dating ladies in their Twenties (20's) rather than go for single ladies in their Thirties (30's) as well. As well as why more Ladies in their Twenties (20's) also prefer to date older men as opposed to guys within their age bracket. What is your take on this?

Some Ladies argue argue that the older men are more mature and less stressful to date while some people feel the older men find the younger ladies easier to prey on and manipulate especially when it comes to emotions.
Some Men also stated that older ladies come with more drama in relationships and sometimes more baggage as compared to the younger Ladies.
However there are also speculations that a lot of these older men are more interested in using the younger ladies to pass time while building or planning to build a family.
The Guys also came out to express themselves about how a lot of them are being ignored by the ladies in their age bracket who prefer older successful men and they also plan to return the favour when they come of age and status.

We would like to hear your views on this topic as well as any experience you may like to share.

[url][/url]https://www.adebimpe.com.ng/2020/02/08/does-age-brackets-matter-in-relationships/

1 Like

Re: Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by simplepee(f): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Men don't mature quickly, even some 40 years old men still behave like kids,nairaland exposed many of them.
So the older,the higher chance of seeing the one that have SENSE.

Common sense is not common ESPECIALLY in men

3 Likes

Re: Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by LOGOBELT: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
It matters believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by planetx13: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
The only reason young girls follow older men is nothing but money.... and the reason why older men date younger girls is simply because they are fresh and taste better cool....... The matured women have wasted away while following older men when they were younger( cos of money)............ so it's just a vicious cycle that has become a norm

Ciao
Re: Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Everyone has his/her own preference, I personally wouldn't want to date someone older than I am

3 Likes

Re: Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by Breezzy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
It does, forget what the Westerners do practice

1 Like

Re: Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by dareyking(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
I think women age quicker than men physically.
Again it also depends on the "bracket" you talking about say like 5 or 6 yrs difference is okay for me.

1 Like

Re: Do Age Brackets Matter In Relationships? by AryEmber(f): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yes, age bracket matters along with money addition smiley there must be multiples of money wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Hope My Gee Them / 5 Red Flags To Watch Out For In A Relationship / Meet Hot Women With This New Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.