Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate (24227 Views)

Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares / Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

With due respect sir, you are the one being STUPID.

This is not finally about PDP or Ihedioha. This is about YOU having a say in who governs you, and about YOUR country becoming a one-party state.

If Hope had any self-respect he should just resign. I don’t know how he can walk around not only knowing himself that he is a FRAUD, but knowing that everybody knows he is a FRAUD!

Since your stupidity has made you believe you can upturn the decision of the highest court ( Supreme ) of the land. Then I rest my case for you and your likes..... "broda wey mumu"

1 Like

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by CanadaOrBust: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

Rubbish..

You say that because u belong APC. Me, I have nothing to do with PDP and I couldn’t care less about I hedioha. I am a totally independent observer.

The best thing you can really do for Hope is to help impress upon him that if he had any self-respect he should resign. How can a person walk around not only knowing himself that he is a FRAUD, but knowing that everybody knows he is a FRAUD!
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by CanadaOrBust: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Since your stupidity has made you believe you can upturn the decision of the highest court ( Supreme ) of the land. Then I rest my case for you and your likes..... "broda wey mumu"

The man dies in you when you sit on your hands and do nothing in the face of clear pervasion of justice. Whether u can upturn the decision or not is irrelevant. The important thing is that u do something, make some noise, contribute in your own small way towards drawing attention to the evil being perpetrated.
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by chinose(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2020
Why are so dump, have they not heard of Supreme court reversing it self before?
well they should wait and see if the supreme court reverses it self on this what will they do
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by simonfynboi(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Omo nawa o....fasting ko casting ni...
undecided
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by preselect(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PDP, I know APC is a Jihadist party, but please dont keep reminding Nigerians of the first decade of this century.

#BuharideensHaveNoSense
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by ransomed: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
The prayer of LOOTERS is an abomination unto GOD.
Never again shall more evil rise in our Land. Oh God displace both APC and PDP without repentance.
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Leo588(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
For Politics. Mtcheeewww....
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by JOHNBULLZZ: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Also meet many powerful men of GOD like TB Joshua, Chris OKafor, Suleiman etc.
imo pdp, SHOULD KNOW that this is war and you are not fighting hope uzodinma but the fulanis of west africa.
they are organized and have core strategists. as a core strategist i see that the only thing they fear is
SUPERIOR SPIRITUAL POWERS IF not ask your selves why are they afraid of the new Yoruba security outfit.
The anwser is that this yoruba security outfit will be made up of confirmed juju men and hunters and will not take orders from fulani.
54 yrs ago, during the crisis Yorubas used eggs to set buildings on fire and dealt with soldiers and
riot police men. these were done only by the women.
SO IMO PDP DONT JUST DO ONLY MUMU ORDINARY FASTING AND PRAYERS.
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Nwagod26: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
of course,Haven used the crooked political means and failed,they now resolve to use the greatest weapon of the slave master's rule, RELIGION-CHRISTIANITY-CHURCH, and our clueless and misguided fellows will follow up in naievety
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by arrianw: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2020
At this stage, all hope is lost. You guys shud let go.
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by awoluyi(m): 5:06am On Feb 11, 2020
The first prayer point by Nigerians to God should be "Deliverance from ignorance, gullibility and hypocrisy."
The masses have become unthinking just like the selfish and vissionless politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / Nigerian Military Jet Crashes In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.