Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

FIRST Time At The Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FIRST Time At The Airport (457 Views)

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIRST Time At The Airport by Engrkawu: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello guys.
This is going to be my first time of traveling by air. Please I need steps on how to board my flight. I mean what is expected of me when I arrive the airport.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: FIRST Time At The Airport by gnykelly(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
oh... nothing to fear just get there very early...approach your flight company desk and report to them.

ease your mind no one is going to flog you. cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Men Come Out Unharmed After Container At Fell On The Car They Were In / Owu Waterfall / Alakia Airport Area Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.