Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

For The Parents Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Parents Here (308 Views)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Are Illegimate Child Considered Legitimate Even After The Parents Latter Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Parents Here by Stallion93(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
It seems to me that Perhaps we lost it somewhere sometime or we have never gotten it right from the start about Life and Love. Parents in NL, Do you really love your kids? If yes, Then how do you show such love? It baffles me how Parents watch their kids struggle through school and service just to come out hopeless, How they are non chalant about how military men harrass the youths today For no just reason, how difficult it is for the regular youth to survive. I’m not out to point fingers but if you think about all the struggles we face today, it’s all because our parents never really cares about us, never cared about our future, Nothing in the history of Nigeria has been done for posterity sake.

(1) (Reply)

6 Bbnaija Stars That Started A Family After The Show / Leaving Babies To 'cry It Out' Will Not Impact Child Development - Study / Coronavirus: What Are Shops Doing About Stockpiling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.