Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) (9009 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / JUST IN: Two Suspected Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Police Station I / Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
First Of All, I really apologise to you all (Nairalanders) about the brightness of the camera.
REASON:
'Because, i was travelling when i saw the Station and my official Phone is already down. So i have to manage the camera with me.
I really apologise

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by helinues: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Na Nokia 3310 you take took the pictures?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Gwagone: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Upon all the money
I blame bubu
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by recievesense: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
helinues:
help me ask oh

2 Likes

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
recievesense: help me ask oh
helinues:
I'm not with my official phone when i took the picture
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Your PHONE is dirtier than the POLICE STATION

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Go change your phone before complaining about police station, we already know nothing good can come out of the Nigeria police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
Go change your phone before complaining about police station, we already know nothing good can come out of the Nigeria police.
U no dey read b4 u comment?
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Prompto: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
You are worried about the dirty police station instead of being worried about your condemned life. Only one pathetic tribe refuse to remove the log in it eye while it tries removing the long in another. What tribe are you from ?

I know your tribe already from your previous post but I will love to see you lie.

ghettokid1:

I'm not with my official phone when i took the picture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Prompto:
You are worried about the dirty police station instead of being worried about your condemned life. Only one pathetic tribe refuse to remove the log in it eye while it tries removing the long in another. What tribe are you from ?

I know your tribe already from your previous post but I will love to see you lie.

To know my Tribe, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by TheChameleon: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Prompto:

Once someone exhibits a microscopic IQ, it's very easy to guess the person has a flattened skull.

Leave the OP to his miserable ranting. They take pride in doing so.

7 Likes

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Zimri(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
First Of All, I really apologise to you all (Nairalanders) about the brightness of the camera.
[s]REASON:
'Because, i was travelling when i saw the Station and my official Phone is already down. So i have to manage the camera with me.
I really apologise[/s]

The photo on your profile shows that you are lying. The quality is almost the same

6 Likes

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
i guess you took this pics 1970s..
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mumu
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Naijazure: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
OP So?

Shebi we should goan clean the place for them?

Allow them collect their fifty/hundred naira in peace nah?

Afterall, they're not complaining
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nigeria Police force And N50 are one
What a shameful agency..
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Op Don Suffer Oooo, Chaii grin
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Op Don Suffer Oooo, Chaii grin
I swear, they dont know how to defend their incompetence Governor so they put it all on my camera
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
ghettokid1:

I swear, they dont know how to defend their tribe so they put it all on my camera

Hehehehe..
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 1:49am On Feb 09, 2020
What kind of picture quality is this in 2020? Why can't you use someone else's phone to take the picture?
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:59am On Feb 09, 2020
helinues:

Brah, u fall ma hand gan! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by obailala(m): 2:00am On Feb 09, 2020
The only dirty thing I can deduce from those pictures is your camera quality. Jisos! Did you use a pin-hole camera for this shot? grin

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by obailala(m): 2:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Prompto:

ghettokid1:

I swear, they dont know how to defend their tribe so they put it all on my camera

How exactly could any sane human turn this fun thread into a tribal dick measuring contest? Too many sick individuals in Nigeria. *spits*

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:43am On Feb 09, 2020
You deserve to be arrested for this pics
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:00am On Feb 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

stop disgracing Igbo and Enugu that you came from. how is police station a Yoruba property or responsibility?

some of you Igbo kid here need to be place on rehabilitation class at least till southeast Governors will finished building regional mental health center in East

5 Likes

Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Prompto: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2020
There is nothing tribal about telling an igbo whose life is condemned to his face that is life is condemned if it is true.

obailala:

How exactly could any sane human turn this fun thread into a tribal dick measuring contest? Too many sick individuals in Nigeria. *spits*
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2020
WalkerMichael:
What kind of picture quality is this in 2020? Why can't you use someone else's phone to take the picture?
I dont borrow pose
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Starboytwo:
You deserve to be arrested for this pics
Hahahaha
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by obailala(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Prompto:
There is nothing tribal about telling an igbo whose life is condemned to his face that is life is condemned if it is true.

Like I said before, you're probably sick but dont know it. That's the reason you cant still understand how silly it is to introduce tribal fights into this thread; instead you're trying to justify it.
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by Prompto: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2020
The only sick soul I see here is the fool fighting n sweating profusely to prevent his igbo bigoted tribemen from being told the truth about his foolishness.

obailala:
Like I said before, you're probably sick but dont know it. That's the reason you cant still understand how silly it is to introduce tribal fights into this thread; instead you're trying to justify it.
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Prompto:

Why you dey like this? What has his life got to do with the report?

Na wa oo
Re: The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) by stobery(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
helinues:

Englishiangrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates / Military Coup In Nigeria [[Attempted Rumor]] / JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.